Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Ms Pretty Design ❯ Wonderful Idea by Wonderful Me-Ayame ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
LW: ^___^ this chappy was also helped written by BishounenChaser! o_O I think this is the last chapter she's gonna help write *big sweatdrop* anywho desclaimer was in the first page ^__^ R&R!

***
Mine: ^_____^ Ayame's adorable brother Yuki and his beautiful girlfriend Tohru!

Tohru,Yuki: -O_O-;; *think* girl...friend...?

Mine: ^O^ Kagura and Lucky Kyou!

Kyou: >< Don't call me that!!

Kagura: *hugs him* ^___^ oh darling, see!! we were meant to be!!

Mine: *ignores* ^__^ that little boy with the black hair, Kisa and Hiro!

Megumi: T_T *thinks* I have got to learn her name...

Mine: and lastly ^o^ Haru, Tohru's friend

Haru: *glances at Hana, smirks*

Hana: *glances back, dull look*

***

Tohru: Yuki did you hear? Isn't this wonderful

Yuki: It won't be so bad now Yes Honda-san

Kagura: *snuggles Kyou* Kyou isn't this great, we've been paired this means we're destined for eachother!

Kyou: X_X

Ayame: but Mine you got one more group!

Everyone: T__T *looks at Ayame like he's nuts*

Ayame: *pats her hand* seem you have not thought of everything, you forgot the best group! *links arms with Shigure and a reluctant Hatori* US!

Mine: ^__^ of course I didn't forget you! you three will be the star attraction of the show! ^o^

Everyone: >< *look at Ayame like he just murdered someone*

Yuki: -__-;; Idiot

Hiro: This is stupid, did they even get permission to do this, Kisa you don't have to do this, be on display like a doll without the asking, what give your the right you idiot?

Ayame: *ignores Hiro*

Shigure: ^.^ oh how wonderful!

Hatori: *flat look* Yes wonderful...

Kisa: um...if Sissy Tohru's gonna do it then I will too *smiles*

Tohru: -^__^- I love you!! *clings*

Kisa: -^^-

*** Day Of Trying On Costumes!***

Mine: ^___^ hehe HERE! *hands Tohru a maid's outfit and Yuki a master outfit*

Kyou: O_O why the hell does that not look right

Tohru: *blushes* uh Mine-chan, I think this is a bit too small for me

Ayame: *wraps arm around Tohru's shoudlers* Of course it isn't, that's just the way it was made Tohru-kun!

Kagura: *cling to Kyou's arm* Where's ours!?

Mine: ^O^ your's will be right after Tohru and Yuki show off their splendid outfits!

Shigure: ^_^ I hafta hand it to ya Aya, you sure are a great designer

Ayame: ^o^ Of course, you should know more than anyone how talented I'am Gure! ^_~ Specially in other areas!

Hatori: -_- Not in public

***

LW: ^O^ R&R!