Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ My Love ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two of My Love

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: don't own any of the creatures from fruits basket, so leave me alone'' yells at the lawyers.

Thanks for reviewing chapter 1 of my love, here chapter two.

Elyse woke up in Tohru's bed, She notice that Tohru was still asleep, so she got up and put her clothes. She then went down stairs and start to make breakfast.

Elyse was making chocolate pancakes with hash browns and eyes.

Kyo walked down the stairs smelling breakfast, but before he could get to it, Elyse again had run into him.

"I am so sorry'' said Elyse picking Kyo up and taking him with her to the kitchen.

"That's okay.'' Said Kyo as he starts to run toward the chocolate pancakes.

"Kyo!'' shouted Elyse as she give him a look that clear said `you touch it, you die'

"Ow, Elyse I am hungry.'' Said Kyo as he tried to get closer to the pancakes.

"You have to wait until everybody is up, Kyo'' said Elyse

"But I'll give you a taste if you go to the store and pick up some leeks.'' Kyo turned blue at mentioned of leeks.

"Fine1 I'll go as soon as I transform back'' POOF! Kyo went back to human form, but Elyse didn't freak out because she had seen her brother all the time.

But she did blush and turned away for Kyo to have some privacy.

Kyo then went to the store, while Elyse waited for the leeks. When Kyo got to the store, he notice a person with silver hair, right away, Kyo knew who it was and tried to get out of the store before that person notice him. But at last fate was not that generous on him and that person had found him.

`Kyo'' said the person

`Oh no, not Ayame' thought Kyo

"Hello'' said Kyo grabbing the leeks from the cashier and starting to run away.

"Kyo'' shouted Ayame as he followed Kyo.

Yuki had woken up to a wonderful smell of pancakes, and thought it was Tohru cooking, but when he step out of his room to find that Tohru had just come out her room too.

"I thought you were making pancakes.'' Said Yuki

"No, I guess I overslept or something like that.'' Said Tohru as she put her hand behind her head, and start to rub it.

"Kyo, where is Yuki'' cried Ayame that Tohru and Yuki could clearly hear that Ayame had return, being more annoying.

"I don't know and I don't care.'' Said Kyo as he stormed into the kitchen and gave the leeks to Elyse, and start to run as far as he could from the leeks and Ayame.

Yuki and Tohru had came down stairs to find Ayame in front of them wearing a wedding dress again, when he saw Yuki.

`Yuki'' cried Ayame as he started to run toward Yuki in his fluffy white wedding dress ^_^

Yuki put his hand to his face and slap himself saying something like this to Ayame "Hello Ayame" `he is so irresponsible he can't do anything right' thought Yuki

"Oh, hello Ayame.'' Said Tohru who was behind Yuki.

"Hello Ayame'' said Ayame still in his wedding dress

Ayame walked into the kitchen and saw Elyse and Ayame said "Shigure you get married! Why did you ever tell me.''

Then Shigure came in and being the pervert that he is he said "Oh yrs, it was three month ago.''

"That wonderful'' said Ayame "Introduced me to your wife.''

Before Shigure could he was hit on the head by Kyo who had said to him "You sick pervert''

Shigure got up from where he had fallen and said to one of his best friends." I am not married yet.'' Said a Sad Shigure, but then all of sudden a very happy Shigure said "But some day I will''

"You idiot'' said Yuki

Hatsuharu came in and said to the group "What with all the noise.'' Said a black Hatsuharu

"Shigure was saying that Elyse was his wife.'' Said Yuki

WHAM! Hatsuharu smacked Shigure "You sick idiotic pervert.''

[Evil laugh from authors]

"How can you say something like that.'' Said Elyse

Then all a sudden the door opened and a bloating freeze of cold wind came in. Ayame turned into a snake and start to crawl toward Elyse.

Elyse starts to scream when she felt the smooth scale against her body. Ayame popped out of Elyse's shirt, Yuki walked up to her, and grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

SLAM

"Yuki why did you throw me against the wall.'' Said a high piece voice a few seconds later.

"Because I want to do.'' Said Yuki as he turned away from Ayame.

"Your so mean.'' Said Ayame as he sliter toward Tohru

`No you don't.'' said Kyo as he too, grabbed Ayame and thrower him too.

"Okay, now all of you shut up and sit down and have some breakfast.'' Yelled a mad Elyse who strangely resembles a black Hatsuharu.

"Okay'' murmured the guys and the sat down and ate their morning breakfast.

[End of chapter]

{LOL, I am so mean, right Kirra 1}

[Yes 2]

*Grins*

{If anybody has any ideas for the next chapter, please review me or email at kagome_13@sbcglobal.net, okay bye}

[bye, this feels awkward 2]