Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dreams May ^.~ ❯ Wet Dreams May ^.~ ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, nor do I own the note itself. I just own the situation that resulted in the note needing to be written. This is a one time - short fic - for me. *************************************************************************** ****************************

Shigure groaned with pleasure as he dipped his aching muscles below the steaming water. Boy, that felt good! He pouted. Lately Ha-san had been making him walk a lot more than usual. But, he thought with a rebounding smile, that could be because he kept teasing Ha-san about Tooru-kun.

Ah.... what was the point anyway? Ha-san had gotten irritated, but not to the point where it was fun anymore. He never got frazzled. Yes, he thought with a firm nod of his head, it was much more fun to tease Tooru-kun. Just the thought of her running around flailing her arms about made him want to laugh.

He readjusted the damp cloth on his head, as he leaned back in the tub with a sigh on his lips. Tooru-kun. He smirked to himself, as his hand lowered in the water to stroke his length slowly. This was getting easier and easier to get himself off. It was a stroke of luck to let Tooru move in. He smiled as he realized the pun in his mind.

As his hand lightly grazed the tip of his erection, his mind drifted to imagining Tooru-kun in the outfit that he bought her for White Day. He shivered delightfully as he saw, in his mind's eye, Tooru-kun bending over. He realized that she wasn't wearing panties, and he could see her hot mound getting teased by the lacy frill of the maid's uniform. He began stroking faster, as he pictured sweet little Tooru-kun reaching up high to dust off the top of the bookshelf. It wasn't as easy for her, because she had a height disadvantage. He just watched her. He didn't want to disturb his superb view of her rounded bottom, quivering as she stretched.

He closed his eyes as the friction of his stroke increased. He stretched out one of his feet against the edge of the tub to brace his body against his onslaught of shivers brought on by his approaching orgasm. He quickly brought his other foot to the edge of the tub as he began to lose balance and slide under the water sideways.

He brought his hand up, allowing him to rest. His arm was getting really sore. And it wasn't happening yet. This was so irritating! Normally it didn't take so long, as long as he thought of Tooru-kun in various domesticated positions... and he'd usually get off right away.

Muscles. It had to be the fact that his muscles were already hurting. It seemed logical to the inu, as he lay back in the tub, placing the damp cloth over his eyes. He sighed heavily.

He vaguely heard the door open, his mind was still wrapped up in the fact that he was not able to cum. But he didn't hear a soft pattering of feet on the tiled floor. He was was so caught up in his fantasies of Tooru-kun, that the earth could have quaked, and he still wouldn't have stirred.

He did, however, feel the ripples lapping at his chin. But for some odd reason this didn't seem strange to him. Neither did the hand reaching for his engorged cock, nor the movements that ensued. In fact, as he lay there, everything seemed completely natural.

No words were spoken then, no vision was interpreted. Shigure just relaxed and let the hand do to him what it would. He felt his hand go down to touch the tip of his erection, the hand slapped him away.

Shigure grinned in spite of himself... This could be fun! He once again tried to grab his cock, and again the hand slapped him away.

He gasped, the cloth still over his eyes, as he felt his cock enter a warm opening. The warmth was moving up and down over his head, as he squirmed his butt against the ceramic tub. He felt something brush against the tip as he began shaking. He wasn't sure what it was, but only that it felt good. It felt very good, he thought with a smirk. He could get used to "intrusions" such as these.

As the heat suddenly left his erection, he lifted the cloth from his eyes so that he could finally see who his bathing partner was. His eyes widened.

No one was there.

He looked down at his length, and saw his hand wrapped firmly around it. It was still maintaining steady strokes, as though it was it's own entity, he noted with some amusement.

What the-? He could have sworn someone was in there. Touching him, rubbing him, stroking him. Could he have possibly been mistaken? He shook his head lightly.

Impossible! He had felt someone envelop his cock in something hot. He leaned back in the tub, groaning. He must have just squeezed too tightly. Kuso! This was annoying!

He looked carefully in the water at his cock. It was still so big, beautiful and hard! He stared at it for a moment, entranced with the fluttering movements that the ripples in the water seemed to cause. His size was actually quite impressive. He hadn't seen anyone else's erection....lately... But he was certain that his was one of the largest of his family. Yuki couldn't be very large, he was too slight. And Kyo? Shigure laughed. Kyo couldn't be much bigger than Yuki...though he was a cat - and so that might make him different. Ayame.... Shigure smiled thoughtfully, as though remembering. Ayame wasn't as big as he was. Hatori... Shigure thought for a moment. He had never tried to picture Hatori's cock before. Haru, since he was the cow, had to have been well-endowed. That is, IF he was judging them based on the zodiac animals.

Shigure stopped after picturing Haru's cock. What the hell was he doing!? He wasn't gay. No, he wasn't, but there was something therapeutic in telling himself that he was bigger than everyone else, save maybe Haru. He shook his head lightly, as he stood up in the tub.

Putting his robe around his shoulders, he quickly dried his feet off on the mat, and opened the door, letting the steam filter out. He tied the robe and looked at the tub in the reflection of the mirror. He did a double-take.

It couldn't be.... Could it?

As he bent closer to the tub, he slowly nodded his head, a smirk framing his features. Yes it was. He must have gotten off. Hmm.... That little fantasy did the trick!

Without draining the tub, he walked to his room to change, humming happy songs to himself.

***************** AFTERMATH*******************

Kyo walked into the kitchen to get some milk. He opened the cupboards, retreiving a glass, then moved to the fridge. He grabbed the bottle and slammed the door shut with his hip. As he started to pour the milk into the glass, his normal glare turned into a scowl, as he saw a folded note on the door of the fridge... on the front was:
" Tooru-kun...if you see this note, please give it to Kyo-kun or Yuki"

Kyo unfolded it. He felt disgust as he read the inside:

"BOYS.... There was cum floating on the water in the bathtub.
WHOEVER is jerking off in the bath needs to stop it NOW. Not
only is it disgusting, but would you want Tooru-kun to see it
next time she is cleaning the bathroom?
DO IT IN YOUR OWN ROOMS FROM NOW ON AND SPARE US!!!

Shigure"