Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What's this button do? ❯ Virtual Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fandom: Fruits Basket
Pairing: Shigure x Akito
Title: “What's this button do?”
Theme: Virtual Reality or “Jacked in, jacked off”
LJ Author: pikapicokitt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of Fruits Basket or it's characters, I simply bring you the smut that damn well deserves to be written! This is shameless, shameless smut. Oh… and also…
Spoiler warning!!
 
“What is this called again?” Akito blinked, staring at the wrapped video game in her hands, unsure of what she was supposed to do with it exactly. She frowned at the large grin on Shigure's face; did he really think she'd use such a thing? “It's a video game, Akito. A dating sim, play it, you just might like it” She tossed it back at him, sticking her tongue out in a disgusted manner. “Honestly, it's as if you're implying something, Shigure.” Her eyebrows raised at his delighted laughter, was her reaction that amusing? “Maybe. Here, follow me and I'll show you how to play it” His Cheshire grin played over his face as he extended his hand, boy did he have ulterior motives with this one.
 
Akito sighed; taking the hand that helped her up and following Shigure down the corridor. It was silly to think someone as behind the times as Akito would have such things as a game console at hand; it was a good thing some of the younger Sohma's liked said contraptions, Shigure'd just borrow one. He hummed as they walked, not letting go of Akito's hand, as she hadn't wrenched it away just yet; she was bound to any minute once she in fact realized their hands were still linked. “Here we are, in with you” He gave her the same enamoring smile at her look of defiance; he knew she didn't like being bossed around, which is why he so enjoyed doing it.
 
“Well, hurry and show me this…game, since you so must. I highly doubt I will enjoy such a distasteful waste of time” She sat down beside him, chin raised high and arms folded before her hidden bosom. “You should not deny things before you have even seen them, Akito” Shigure flipped on the system, placing the game into the slot when it opened, waiting for it to load. He took the foil which it had been bundled in, tossing it and hitting the woman right on the nose, chuckling as she batted at the dreadful object. “Don't look so sullen, I promise it will be fun.” She scoffed but watched all the same when the screen popped up, paling a little as she learned quickly of the game's nature.
 
Her mouth dropped as he pressed the “new game” button and the woman on the screen which appeared shortly after was wearing things Akito wouldn't be caught dead in even if she was capable of dressing in the correct sex attire. The only thought that ran through her head were simply the words you've got to be kidding me! Then again this was Shigure and he was indeed a popular novelist in the same genre of writing this game was putting off. She rubbed at her temple, watching him play out his carnal fantasies on the screen both excited and aggravated by such childish behavior. “You're nothing but a hormonal teenager”
 
Shigure chortled, watching as she shut her eyes in irritation. He took this as his chance to test things other than the buttons he had been casually pressing. He already knew how the game worked and the perfect moments when the controller would decide to vibrate and he thanked the gaming companies for inventing the analogue button on most controllers. He leaned toward her on one hand, guiding the game controller beneath the fabric of her yukata and pressing it against the soft cotton of her panties, grinning smoothly when she gasped, her cheeks coloring in embarrassment. “Shigure, what do you think you're doing?”
 
“See that girl on the screen, I can make you feel like that too” he watched the blush on her face grow, gauging her reaction for any signs of anger. Her eyes darted to the television and she was glad for there being no sound blaring from the oversized box or she might of found things a little more uncomfortable than they already were. It was something new to see Shigure so forward, and while her mind was busy determining whether she liked such a thought or not she found the man hovering over her, the feral grin of a horny dog curving his lips. “And what makes you think I want to be like one of your virtual whores?” Shigure's face twisted in thought, as if he was seriously debating the question before he tilted his head and responded. “Aren't you already?”
 
Akito didn't really get a chance to answer as the man possessed by the eager dog spirit took advantage of the situation, licking at her through the thin underwear hiding her sex from him. Her hand shot up, tangling in his hair to hopefully pull him away but only ended up pressing his face that much harder against her heat. He tossed the controller to the side at the same time he slipped off and discarded of her restricting underwear, able to more fully enjoy the taste of her. He wasn't sure if it was that taste or her dirty moans that were more delicious but he knew that one action always cause the other and he thrust his tongue deep within her soft folds.
 
This was his advantage over her, no matter how much she despised him afterward. Only he could reduce her to no more of a panting and desiring animal such as himself; just another bitch in heat like the rest of them. He pushed her legs apart, desperate for those sweet juices that tickled his tongue, driving his hunger for her to a deeper level. He devoured her until she arched so harshly with climax he had a hard time keeping her down to drink in the remaining of her wicked essence. Who needed a video game when you could have god at your mercy?
 
She panted, pushing her foot into his face when he tried to stretch over her, she was well aware of what game he was playing now and damned if she was going to be his little servant fuck. She smirked when he retreated, handing back her undergarment with a defeated sigh. They sat in silence for several moments after she'd tucked her clothes back in place, staring at the nude woman on the screen. “This game is pointless” she shook her head, setting her cheek in one hand as `Gure hunched over the regained controller in defeat. “Do they have it for female players?”