Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What she Did For Love ❯ Epiloge ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Epilog
Disclaimer: No I do not own Fruba or any of its characters. All that I own is the plot and any other characters that I decide to make up in the recesses of my mind.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tohru sighed happily as she shifted a small bundle in her arms and turned to watch her husband go through his daily exercises. She smiled as she watched her husbands lean, muscular body go through the punches and kicks that his daily training called for, her mind on the past and the future.
Akito had decided to leave the Soma family and go out on his own, to try and find in a woman the same thing that Kyo had found in Tohru, or so he said. Kyo thought that it was good he was gone and had fussed when Tohru had wanted to go and say good-bye to the former head of the Soma family. Akito had also formally passed his title down to Hatori as head of the Soma family and Hatori had accepted it with grace and finesse.
Tohru gasped as she felt the small bundle in her arms stretch and she suddenly felt the heaviness in her breast. She gently uncovered her daughters head and smiled down at the tiny infant. Kyo had stopped training when he heard Tohru gasp and had turned to see what was wrong, but found himself smiling at the sight of his wife letting her breast out to feed their hungry daughter. He slowly made his way over to his women and crouched down beside the pair his eyes soft with love and pride. He reached out gently and rubbed a tender finger down his daughters soft cheek as his other hand stroked Tohru's hair.
“Chiyoko sounds just like a cat,” Tohru sniggered as her daughter began to purr happily.
“That she does,” Kyo agreed proudly.
“Kyo thank you.”
“For what?” he asked confused.
“For loving me and never turning away from me.” Tohru answered.
“You paid a heavy price to be with me and free the others, I figure its time that you finally had the easy life you deserve.” Kyo said as he leaned down to kiss his wife.
“I love you, and always will through out eternity.” Tohru said as she smiled up at her husband and renewed her wedding vows.
“I love you to, and always will through out eternity.” Kyo answered as he smiled at his daughter and wife proudly.
`I guess even the cat out of the zodiac can have a happy ending.' He thought to himself.
A/N: I can't believe that this story is over already! I loved writing this story and it is the first one that I have ever fully completed and I am so proud of it. Thank you to all of my faithful readers and I hope to see you on some of my other stories!