Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Why do you love me? ❯ He wants to see me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“10 years, 10 years, why do I have to go back” said the 20 years old red head as she walked towards the main house.
 
She received a phone from Hatori yesterday morning and had to leave America where she was studying and head for Japan that very day. It seemed very weird to be away for so long without any word from any of the other Sohma's, well apart from Shigure who would often write to her about things, mostly about the books he was currently writing as Kay was studying English lit and wanted to become a novelist herself.
 
She reached the entrance of the Sohma estate and knocked on the very large door to be greeted by one of the servants.
“Hello Miss Sohma, Please come this way, Master Hatori has asked me to escort you to his office, and he wishes to speak to you before I show you to your room” He said with a small bow.
“Oh yes, Thank you very much” Kay said returning the bow.
 
He led her though the building until they reached a medium sized house where Hatori was. She remembered this house all too well, this is where Hatori also sees his patients and being a sick child she was, she would often have to go there for checkups and injections. As they approached the door at the end where Hatori's office was she couldn't help but feel a little nervous, after all she hadn't seen Hatori in years and he had always been a little intimidating. She walked up to his door and knocked.
“Please come in” said a calm, deep voice
 
She opened the door and walked up to the desk where Hatori was sat.
“Um Hello Hatori San” she said quietly.
“There's no need to be nervous” he said looking at her “so you can relax, please take a seat”
Kay slowly sat down on the chair opposite Hatori, before asking him something that had been on her mind ever since she had the phone call from him.
“Please Hatori San I have to know, why all of a sudden out the blue am I asked to come back here?”
Hatori looked at her and sighed
“Because of Akito” He said plainly
“Akito?” she said “Why because of him? I haven't even met him before.”
“Precisely” said Hatori “That's why you had to come back, Akito found out that you existed and was furious that you were aloud to leave the Sohma house without his permission, and also the fact that he never new you existed……….he does hate not to be fully informed of everything that go's on here”.
 
Kay's expression had turned from being nervous to an expression of shear panic. Yes she had of course herd of Akito and not to mention all of the things he had done to some of the Sohma's, like when he had beaten Rin so badly she had to be sent to hospital, or when he had also beaten Kisa Sohma, and now to find out that he was furious at her scared her beyond measure.
Hatori had noticed that Kay wasn't looking to well and said
“Please don't worry Kay San; Akito has calmed down abit when he found out that you would be returning, and as you have probably figured out he does wish to see you”
 
“He…he…wants to see me? But I haven't done anything….oh God please don't tell me that he might lose his temper with me…. I…I don't wana be beaten”
That last bit slipped out by accident and she hoped that Hatori hadn't noticed, but of course being Hatori he had notice but said nothing about it.
 
“Now please calm down you don't have to meet with him until tomorrow and will not be alone in the room with him…..well unless he demands to speak wit you alone, but I shouldn't worry about that”.
~Sure don't worry about it he sez, He's not the one Akito's mad at~ Kay thort to herself.
 
“Well then” said Hatori snapping Kay out of her trance “You must be tired, Tohma (the servant) will show you to your room and ill come and collect you tomorrow morning at 10am, please be ready for that time.”
Hatori called Tohma into the room.
 
“Um…yes thank you Hatori San” she said with a small bow.
 
Kay walked out of the door and closed it behind her, then followed Tohma to another medium sized house not to far away from Hatori's.
Tohma bid her good night and set off for the servant's part of the residence.
Kay went inside closing the door behind her. She noticed that her luggage had already been placed in her room, but she decided to leave her unpacking for tomorrow as she was too tired to worry about that now, so she got ready for bed and settled down pulling the soft quilts over her. Even though she was still worried about meeting Akito tomorrow she somehow managed to drifted of to sleep awaiting the morning when she would finally meet Akito for the first time.