Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wish for you on a Shooting Star ❯ Unrequited Love Part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Baskets or any of the characters involved in it. I merely wish to portray my own ideas through the characters. Meaning: I no own, so you no sue.

Author's Note: Sorry I took so long to get this out but I had major writers block until I sat myself down and read some doujin today to finally get rid of it. Damn writers black. Anyway there is a nice big chunk of lemon in here but I don't have a clue if it's any good. I really tried, but don't know how I did. I'm really sorry if it sucks!!!

Wish for you on a shooting star

Chapter 5: "Unrequited Love Part 2"

* * *Lemon Warning* * *

Kyo opened the door slowly and saw the dent on the wall from the mouse and got a bit nervous. "Hey Yuki, dinner. Yuki." He got no response. "Yuki, come on, up," he said a bit louder. Yuki stirred in his sleep and rolled over to see Kyo standing in the doorway and frowned.

"Tell Honda-san, I'm not hungry," he said rolling over so the cat could talk to his back.

"I would but it's Kagura who's calling us to dinner. I think for your own health you may want to eat." This got Yuki's attention and he rolled over to look Kyo in the eye. He rolled out of bed not saying a word as he brushed passed Kyo to walk out the door. Kyo just stared at his back before following. 'His eyes…they looked so…dead.' He shivered. 'Almost like…Akito's.' He sat down to the left of Kagura and to the Right of Tohru. Kagura beamed at him and scooted a bit closer even as he was giving her the look of death.

"Itadakimasu," said Tohru interrupting the two and started to eat signaling they should as well. They all began to eat but that didn't keep Kagura from acting like she always did and tried scooting closer and closer to Kyo meaning Kyo scooted closer and closer to Tohru. It was to the point where if he scooted any closer he'd transform when Yuki spoke up.

"Will you get off of Honda-san you perverted cat," said Yuki in a very calm yet menacing voice.

"Sohma-kun," replied Tohru in question to how he had just spoken to Kyo.

"Kyo-kun," came a threatening voice to Kyo's left. "You womanizer," screamed Kagura as she began beating him senseless for a few minutes and then stopped and asked who could have done such a terrible thing. "Oh Kyo let me kiss you and make you better," she said throwing herself at him only to have her head caught between his palms holding her at arms length.

"Back off Kagura! I don't want a kiss from you, ever!" She was a bit taken aback by his harsh words and looked ready to cry. When instead she reached out and grabbed him by the shirt and flung him over her head and into the door busting it open. Kagura was about to run out after him to finish the beating when Tohru came in.

"Kagura-chan, we should really eat before all of this tasty food you helped prepare gets cold."

"Oh yes, I have to show Kyo-kun how good of a cook I am," she yelled running outside to drag him back in and sitting him in her lap and tried to feed him. "Come on Kyo-kun open wide!"

"Kagura knock it off, I can feed myself," he said in protest only to have it fall on deaf ears. He then had a piece of fish jammed down his throat that got lodged there.

"Kyo-kun, Kyo-kun," Kagura screamed wondering why he was starting to turn a nice shade of red-purple. Tohru came up behind him and started hitting him on the back. "Stand back, I'll save him!" Kagura then tried to do the Heimlich maneuver only to make it look like she was squeezing his guts out. After a few more tries and probably some bruised ribs the piece of fish came up and Kyo drank in as much air as possible before drinking down a glass of water Tohru handed him.

Before Kagura could get to her chopsticks to try feeding him again Tohru suggested, "Why not let Kyo-kun try for himself so another accident doesn't happen." Even though Kagura didn't want to admit Tohru was right she sat down at her own side and began eating her meal. It went pretty quiet besides the large thumps heard under the table every now and then associated with an 'Ow!' from Kagura meaning she had been trying to do something to Kyo with her feet under the table and had failed. After about the 10th thump Yuki's dishes clattered on the table and he stood suddenly.

"I'm done, it was good Honda-san. And you two should really get a room for these types of things." With that he stormed off to his room to which he promptly slammed his door.

"What's wrong with Yun-kun? Oh well, maybe we should get to bed Kyo-kun," she said while trying to glomp him. He was struggling with Kagura when he caught something out of the corner of his eye. That look Tohru had on her face, that pain, he had to stop this; he had to get Kagura to stop.

"Kagura, stop, now!" She looked at him oddly as he had said it in a very soft but very firm voice. "Tohru," he called getting her attention. "Thank you for dinner, I need to talk with Kagura after she helps you with the dishes, ok?" With that he easily slipped out of Kagura's grasp and walked to his room.

"What was that about," Kagura asked confused. "Oh well! Let's get to the dishes so I can get to bed with Kyo-kun!" She didn't notice the hurt look on Tohru's face that disappeared as quickly as it came.

"Well the dishes won't do themselves," said Tohru getting up and collecting her and Yuki's plates with Kagura following with her and Kyo's plates. Tohru ran the water filling the sink and emptying the dishes into them. Tohru washed while Kagura dried with Tohru listening silently as Kagura talked about how excited she was about 'tonight.' Tohru felt a sense of jealousy and dread come over her. But she finally banished it with thoughts of, 'I love you, not her.' She blushed deeply and accidentally dropped a plate with a smash. "Oh my god." And promptly started picking up the pieces off the floor and ended up cutting herself.

"Tohru you have to be more careful," Kagura said kneeling beside her and taking Tohru's hand in her own. "It doesn't look too bad but it is bleeding. Stay here, I'll get Yun-kun." She got up to leave but was stopped by Tohru's good hand.

"Please don't, he's not feeling well today. I'll go patch myself up, can you finish the last few dishes?"

"Sure, make sure to wash that cut good though or it'll get infected." Tohru nodded and started upstairs to the medicine cabinet.

'I have to tell her, and I have to tell her soon. I don't want her to hurt Tohru like she did at dinner. Then again I don't think Tohru wanted to hurt Yuki either when she told him. We just hurt people without meaning to.' He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard someone come upstairs and prepared himself for Kagura, but the sound of footsteps went passed his room. He got up as he heard the medicine cabinet open and peaked out the door to see Tohru trying to pull down the little box with one hand. It wasn't too heavy for her, but with it being so high up it was no surprise when she dropped it, the supplies inside scattering across the ground. He walked out into the hall and caught her attention.

"What are you getting into the medicine cabinet for?" She held up her cut hand.

"Dropped a dish, Kagura's finishing up the dishes. She'll be up soon." He came forward and took her hurt hand in his.

"Here let me help you with that."

"No! I'm fine really!" He took her other hand and pulled her closer giving her a quick kiss making them both blush.

"It's hard bandaging a hand when your other hand is injured. I'll help." The blush still on her face she just nodded and let him fix her hand. 'That's a much better way then blowing up at her,' he thought to himself. He finished tying the bandage and brought her hand up to his lips to kiss. "You need to be more careful." Their faces were just inches apart, they could feel the heat off of each other's breath brush against their own faces. When they heard the pounding of footsteps coming up the stairs. Tohru grabbed the medicine box and got to her feet but Kyo was also quick on his feet and grabbed her arm pulling her close for a quick kiss before turning to see Kagura come up the stairs, oblivious to what was going on between the two.

"You finished the dishes Kagura-chan," asked Tohru as she put the medical box away and turned to smile at her.

"Hai," she replied turning to look at Kyo and launching herself at him. "Now Kyo-kun is all mine." He just stood there like she was a leech latching onto him.

"A-arigato," said Tohru sweat dropping. "Well good night then," she said walking into her room and closing the door. Kyo turned and walked into his room with Kagura closing the door behind them. She jumped into his futon and pulled the blankets up over her body.

"Come to bed Kyo-kun," she said scooting over for him.

"Kagura, get out of there," he said somewhat annoyed and sat down a few feet away.

"Huh? So where do you want to do it," she said playfully.

"Kagura," he snapped. "I didn't call you here for that. I asked you to come here because I need to talk to you and set something strait." She blinked a bit taken aback and was about to get angry and mad and kick his ass when he stopped her. "Please just let me say what I have to and then beat the shit out of me ok?"

"Kyo-kun…"

"Kagure, I've told you for a long time I don't like you, at least not in the way you like me." She looked ready to protest but he stopped her. "But I put up with it and sometimes it wasn't even that bad. But before, I wasn't in love." Kagura blushed getting the wrong idea already. "Kagura, I've fallen in love with someone…but it's not you." Kagura's face fell and along with it a few stray tears. "I'm sorry but you can't keep acting the way you do anymore, I never cared before because it never hurt anyone but me before, but now-" He didn't know what hit him, actually he did, it was Kagura's palm as she slapped him and sent him flying to the ground.

"Why? Why? Why wasn't it me," she cried out. "I've loved you for years, for so much longer than anyone else and more then anyone ever could. Why?"

"Because you deserve someone better." Her hands clenched into fists and tears flowed freely down her cheeks.

"I don't care what I deserve. I don't care about anyone…but you," she said, the last of her strength leaving her and bringing her to her knees just a few feet from Kyo.

"I'm sorry Kagura, but I don't care about you, not that way." Her watery eyes looked up into his firm ones looking down at her, with pity. She got to her feet and ran out of the room. Her heart was pounding in her ears as it was being ripped in two. 'Why? Why? WHY?' She felt sharp rocks under her feet and knew she must be outside. She continued running anyway until her foot hit a rock sending her sprawling to the hard ground. She let it all go, all the pain, and the hurt. It all came flooding out in her tears. She continued crying, getting everything out. She felt like she was choking when she felt a warm hand rubbing her back and her brown eyes looked up to meet violet.

She waited for it. She sat in her room waiting until she heard it. She heard the hit as Kyo fell to the floor, the screaming, and finally she heard the door shut as Kagura ran out of the house. She didn't want to hurt anyone; she didn't want something like this to happen. She just wanted to be with him. Tohru slowly got to her feet and made her way to Kyo's door, hesitating before opening the door and entering to see him still sitting on the floor, a red mark on his cheek. She sat next to him and put her hand up to it.

"So you told her." It was more of a statement than a question. "Did you tell her who?" To this he shook his head.

"No, then she might just take it out on you."

"I know, but we have to tell her and Yuki…we have to tell them eventually."

"Not tonight." She caught the hint in his voice and looked into his burning red orbs that seemed to pull her closer until their lips met in a fiery kiss. Her body immediately caught fire from his touch, his hands wandering over her back to the bottom of her shirt pulling her onto his lap. She blushed at his boldness but that didn't keep her mouth from catching his. Her hands wrapped around his neck, one grasping his hair as she parted her lips giving him access to taste her inside. The warm knot in her stomach tightened with the feel of his body against hers. She wanted more of it. Her hands hesitantly went from his neck down his back and gripped his shirt in her hands and slowly pulled it up breaking her kiss for a second as she pulled his short up over his head.

He was a bit taken aback by her boldness but let her remove his shirt. She hesitantly ran her hands over his chest and up to his shoulders before moving back in for the taste of his mouth. His mouth pulled away from hers to trail hot kisses down her neck to her shoulder, a gasp escaping her lips. She felt the warmth inside her craving more. She boldly put her legs on either side of his lap and rubbed up against his crotch, eliciting a moan from him as he continued working on her neck. One of the hands on her back moved its way down to cup her butt in his hand, there was no way she could stop the moan that came from deep within her throat. Kyo decided it was time for him to be bold and his hand went from her back to the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it over her head and felt himself grow harder from seeing so much of her naked form. Without even a thought he put his arms around her and removed the last thing keeping him from her supple breasts and threw the bra to the side. He immediately latched onto her right breast with his mouth. His tongue drawing circles around her nipple before taking it between his teeth and teasing it. She arched her back pushing her breast into his mouth gasping for breath.

Her short gasps and moans were driving him nuts. His mouth circled her nipple before he moved to the other one. His hand slid down her stomach and under her skirt to her damp and clingy panties. He bit down on her left nipple just as his hand slipped under the fabric to search out her warm moistened sex. He stop teasing her breast and began nibbling on her neck as she drew his body closer. He let his fingers play over her sleek pink tissues feeling his way further down rubbing her nub before finding her entrance. He hesitated unsure if she wanted it. "Please, Kyo," she moaned softly and looked at him pleadingly. He felt himself throb as he pushed a finger inside of her and heard his name moaned. His finger went deep inside exploring the depths of her molten tightness. He began moving it in and out of her slick spot and felt himself starting to loose it as her moans became more persistent. He pulled his finger out and put two in as he slid them back inside of her she dug her nails into his back. "More, please more, Kyo." He thrust his fingers inside her a few more times before placing a third in. He continued moving his fingers into her warm depths as his thumb found the nub again.

Tohru's vision was starting to blur as she felt her body starting to tense up and couldn't help the moans or pleas that seemed to be coming from her mouth of their own will. She felt her body growing even tenser as he inserted three fingers. 'Anymore and I'm going to burst.' "Kyo," she moaned. It was then that it happened. His thumb had started playing with her nub and she lost all vision and screamed, not moaned, but screamed his name as her body went limp and warmth flooded her body. She felt his fingers stop in her as her muscles clamped down on them and her inner thighs and underwear dripped with warm liquid. She leaned on his shoulder still clutching him tightly trying to catch her breath.

She was surprised when she felt him start to pull her panties down. "Kyo, please, not yet." He nodded but continued to remove her panties. She was about to ask him what he was doing when he lowered her onto the futon and his head ducked down between her legs. She was about to protest but it died on her lips as his tongue licked between her pink lips. Her body immediately stiffened and she clenched the blanket on the futon in fists. His tongue slid down to her opening and stopped to nibble on her nub, which started another round of insistent moaning. He played with it a bit longer before taking it between his teeth and nipping it, which almost sent Tohru over the edge, before continuing to where the flow of warm liquid was coming from. He licked along the outside of her entrance before letting his tongue slide inside of her for a better taste. Tohru could feel her head swimming; the things she was feeling couldn't be possible. She then realized her body was starting to tense up again. One of her hands made it's way to Kyo's head and grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed his face further in between her legs. She didn't know what she was trying to do by doing that all she knew was that she wanted more. Her body was on fire and she couldn't help the sounds she was making. She felt herself stiffen as Kyo's hand found her breast and began fondling the right one. Rubbing and cupping, pinching at her nipple. She couldn't take much more of this. He then pulled his tongue out and once again stared playing with her nub. He bit down on it softly and once again her body stiffened as warm liquid once again spilled from her and he was there to lick it up. Tohru fell back on the futon gasping for breath. She was gasping as she felt an arm wrap around her waist and realized Kyo was lying next to her. She leaned closer and hugged him tight. It was then that she felt something poking her and realized Kyo was very much in the mood. She took in some more deep breaths trying to clear the fog in her head and to try and work up some courage.

Her hand went from his back, to his waist and stopped as he leaned over and kissed her. She licked at his lips and he parted them giving her entrance and was able to taste herself. Her hand continued lower to rest over the hardness in his parts. She took one more last breath mentally and began rubbing and stroking it through his pants, a blush spreading across her face. Her gasped and pulled her closer. She took that as a sign to definitely continue. She shook her hesitation away and used both of her hands to undo his pants and pull them down a bit. But Kyo took it a step farther and pulled them off. Her hands went back to where they had been and began to really feel him through the slim amount of tight cloth holding him back. Her mouth found his and he gave her entrance to his own. Their mouths locked as she let her hand travel up to the top of his boxers and tugged them down and over.

She let her hand slide back down to where it had been to finally feel his hardened manhood. She blushed before wrapping her hand around it gently and got a gasp from him. Her mouth then found its way to his neck and began trailing kisses from neck to shoulder. Her hand ran his length and back down before coming back up and letting her fingers trail around the tip. She smiled as he let another gasp escape his lips. She hid her blush again as she felt warm liquid trickle down his shaft and drip on her hand. She blushed but continued to run her hand up and down his length. Her mouth found its way to his ear and suckled on his lobe, blowing softly into his ear. He grunted in protest as her hand left him. She raised her hand to her mouth and stuck her index and middle finger in her mouth to taste the liquid she had been using as lubricant.

Tohru began kissing along his neck again but went lower to his chest. She topped to bite playfully at one of his nipples before continuing down to his navel, which she traced with her tongue. She stopped just above his waist before working up the courage to look down at him. She looked down and noticed it was a lot bigger then she thought it was from the feel and blushed. But she hurriedly pushed that out of her mind and got on her hand and knees in front of it and began licking along his length. She smiled as she heard moans coming from him and, for once, not her. Her tongue dragged along his length paying special attention to the head where she seemed to get a good response. He began to squirm a bit before his hand found her head and he seemed to push her forward, wanting more. She lifted her head up and slowly brought her mouth over the tip and slid him into her mouth.

As she fit him into her mouth her tongue ran along it while inside of her mouth. She slid it in until it about reached the back of her throat before pulling back and having her lips tighten around his length as she slid him out. She once again fit him back into her mouth and continued sliding him in and out with her tongue playing with the head. His moans became more frequent as Tohru quickened the pace and it was hard for her to continue with him squirming. She grabbed a hold of him near the top of the shaft and began pumping him in with her hand as well.

Kyo felt a warm knot in his stomach as he felt her warm mouth closing over him and then drawing him back out. She was driving him nuts. When she used her hand to pump him he didn't know how much longer he could hold on. Her warm tongue licking at him her mouth tightening over him, her soft lips on his throbbing hardened length. It was almost too much for a man. She was driving him deeper and deeper into her mouth; he could feel the back of her throat as she continued taking him deeper into her. He couldn't help the fire that was burning in his body as his vision started to become blurred. Then she did it, she took him fully into her mouth and he couldn't take it. His body tensed and he moaned her name as his hands fisted in her hair and held her there as he launched his seed into her mouth and down her throat.

Tohru was a bit surprised as he grabbed her head and held it there as the warm licked poured down her throat. She began lapping it up and even after his hands fell to his sides she continued to lick along his length lapping at the warm liquid before laying beside him on the futon. His heart was racing as she put her head on his chest but his breathing was slowing down. "Kyo," she called out tentively.

"Hai."

"I love you." The way she said it, it wasn't a question or uncertain. The way she said it was like she were stating a fact, like the sky was blue. He rolled on his side and gave her a soft kiss on her kiss-swollen lips.

"I love you too Tohru." They wrapped themselves up in each others embrace, Kyo leaned over to pull the blanket up over them and fell asleep with her scent covering him, her heart beating next to his, and her warm body pressed against his own. "Good night," he whispered, but she was already asleep.

Kagura wiped at her eyes even though they had long since dried. She had stumbled into Yuki's secret base where Yuki had been tending to his garden. He hadn't said a word, just helped her and let her cry on his shoulder until she had stopped before going back to tending the garden. Now they sat there in silence and it was eating her alive.

"Why," she asked her voice squeaky from crying. Yuki looked up at her from where he was in the garden. "Why didn't he want me? Why not me? Why someone else," she said her voice horse but she wasn't going to cry. Not anymore.

"Why," he said aloud standing up and walking over to her. He took a seat next to her on the ground. "Don't you mean, why not me?" She looked up startled. "Why the person you love couldn't love you in return? Why love sucks like this?" Tears were cascading down his cheeks now and she felt ready to start too.

"Yun-kun," she said her voice amazingly soft. Without really thinking she leaned over and kissed him. He didn't really respond for a second but then his lips responded and his arms slowly snaked around her waist holding her close. He didn't know why he was doing this; he didn't understand any of it. All Yuki knew was it made the pain go away. His hand found its way up her shirt and played with her nipple through her bra. She gasped and scooted closer sitting on his lap making him lay back on the ground.

Kagura was also taken over by the feelings making her stomach knot up in warmth but it didn't occur to her at the moment. She pulled his shirt over his head and began kissing along his neck and shoulder running her hands over his bare chest. She straddled him sitting on top of his crotch and found he was responding to this as well. His hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head tossing it to the side before he went to work on her bra. Kagura noticed him struggle with it so she took the liberty to get rid of it for him. His hands were on her breasts as soon as the bra was off. He rolled over and it was now her who was on the ground with Yuki's hands on her chest grabbing and cupping and kneading. He leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and began biting and nipping at it. Her moans only made him more determined to go farther. His one hand stayed on her breast while the other traveled lower to remove the skirt she had on to reveal soft blue panties that also didn't stay on for long.

Both of them were burning with passion, heat rising off their hot and sweaty bodies. Kagura lifted her hips to rub against his growing erection still in his pants. She leaned up to begin kissing along his neck and up to his ear to nibble and play with the sensitive area. She blew in his ear and moaned in it when he slid his fingers into her wetness. She moved her hips along with his hands moaning and panting until she couldn't take it anymore. She may not have known exactly what she was doing, but she knew what she wanted. She reached up and undid his pants pulling them to his knees. Yuki moved her hands away and kicked off his pants and reached for his boxers that were soon lying on the ground next to her bra and skirt.

He leaned over her and without a thought he thrust deep into her. He noticed her stiffen in pain but his mind still didn't comprehend what he was doing. With a jolt of pain Kagura came back to reality, but by the time that came around he was already thrusting in and out of her and the pain was gone replaced with a building pleasure. 'I just don't want the pain anymore.' She ran her nails along his back and began thrusting her hips up to meet his. She needed to forget the pain with pleasure. Yuki's sweat trickled off his body and onto Kagura. He couldn't stop, he couldn't help himself, and it felt so warm and tight. 'Just like I thought Tohru would be.' He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts and thrust deeper making her emit a cry of pleasure. He stopped and pulled out of her hearing a groan of protest from her before a cry of surprise as he flipped her on her stomach and grabbed her hips to pull them up to him.

He thrust into deeper than he had before and by her cries he was sure she was having the same thoughts. He reached around her front and grabbed a hold of her breast and used them for leverage to thrust deeper and faster. Her muscles continued tightening and he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. Kagura's vision became a blur as her muscles clamped down on Yuki and felt hot liquid trickle down her leg. Her screaming didn't seem to stop Yuki though. He continued to thrust into her looking for the same release to come for him.

Kagura was growing weary and felt like she was going to pass out if it wasn't for the insistent pounding from behind. She then groaned as she felt her body starting to tighten yet again and the warmth in her stomach returning for an encore. She grabbed a hold of the ground to hold herself in place as he continued pounding into her. It wasn't long before her vision started blurring again and she felt her muscles clamp down on Yuki. This time she forced her muscles even tighter around Yuki. With a groan he leaned over her back as he spilt his seed inside of her. They both sat there like that panting as the scent of sex and sweat drifted on the breeze.

Yuki pulled out of her and fell on the ground dizzy but relaxed, his mind still not fully comprehending. Kagura rolled over and hugged him for warmth as the night breeze played over her nude form. She was about to say something but from his even breathing she knew he was already fast asleep and soon so was she.


Authors Note: Good? Bad? Think I shouldn't be allowed to have sex because this was so bad? Any comments, good or bad, welcomed.