Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wish for you on a Shooting Star ❯ Continuing Relations ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Baskets or any of the characters involved in it. I merely wish to portray my own ideas through the characters. Meaning: I no own, so you no sue.

Author's Notes: Ok so it's not as long as I thought it would be, but a lot of action! And I know everyone's a bit confused about the Yuki x Kagura thing, but it's hard to explain, hope I can better express it in later chapters. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Wish for you on a shooting star

Chapter 7: "Continuing Relations"

* * *Lemon Warning* * *

Shigure came back sometime in the afternoon and asked some perverted things only to get beat up by the two rowdy young men sitting next to him. Kyo and Tohru left saying they had errands to run. Actually Tohru said she had errands and Kyo offered to help with them. But he knew the truth. He heard Kyo come downstairs and heard him talking with Tohru. He didn't hear their conversation but then he heard Tohru starting to cry and looked in just in time to see Kyo kiss her. It had taken all of his willpower not to kill the cat when he entered the room but he had just knocked him out instead.

It didn't matter. Yuki knew that all he was doing was making Tohru worry more then she already was. He already had his own trouble to deal with. He had to apologize to Kagura. He set off for the main house only to learn when he had gotten there that Kagura had come and gone quite quickly without even saying where she was going. Yuki sighed and made his way to pretty much the other side of town. He may not have known her well or where she liked to go, but he knew the places Kyo tried to avoid no matter what, meaning Kagura would be there.

After finding nothing in the pet store on the west side of town and nothing in the mall on that side of town he settled down under a tree in a nearby park. He didn't even realize he had dozed off until he heard his name. "Yun-kun." There was only one person he knew who would call him that. He opened his eyes to see Kagura hovering over him with concern on her face.

"Yun-kun, what are you doing on this side of town?" Her eyes were red rimmed and bloodshot and her voice was hoarse. All signs that she had been crying. A good part of it was probably over Kyo but he knew deep down that part of it had been because of him and he frowned.

"I was looking for you," he said a bit harsher then he had intended and she took a step back like he was a vicious animal about to attack her. "Wait! I'm sorry, I…I didn't mean it like that." She stood another minute before going to her knees still a few feet in front of him.

"Yes, yun-kun?" Her eyes went to the ground and she wouldn't face him.

"About last night…I'm, sorry. I took advantage of you." His hands turned to fists and his eyes closed tightly and he felt the knot in his stomach tighten. "You were upset and I hurt you. I…took something away from you that was important, and…and I am sorry I hurt you Kagura!" He slowly opened his eyes and his fists opened to red palms, he looked up to see tears spilling over her cheeks.

"K-Kagura?!"

"Yun-kun!" She threw herself at him and held him close to her. She cried and cried until she felt she had nothing left. Nothing, but him. "Yun-kun," she said just above a whisper. "Don't be sorry…you don't hurt me Yun-kun. You take the pain away." Yuki's eyes went wide and Kagura looked up to meet his face before her lips covered his and they fell back on the soft ground beneath the tree.

Tohru and Kyo continued walking through the forest, they had wandered off the path almost an hour ago and continued to quietly walk through the woods not caring where they were going. Kyo felt his hand itch. His body was on fire, he ached for her, wanted her, and she was right there within his grasp. His face flushed as he imagined her nude body again last night laying beside his, covered in sweat, moaning his name. His erection twitched in his pants again and he was abut ready to just throw her to the ground and have her right there.

Tohru was having pretty much the same problem. She felt like her body was about to burst into flames. Her cloths were hot and stuck to her like a nasty film. She wanted to just strip down right then and there and feel Kyo's hands all over her. Her cheeks became a stained red as she fought the warm knot positioning itself in her stomach. She couldn't do it anymore, she needed, she needed him. She stopped walking, and as soon as she stopped walking that was the signal.

Kyo's arms were around her in an instant and their mouths opened wide to let their tongues mingle and fight for dominance. Tohru felt her blouse being removed button by button, wherever Kyo's hands touched the fire in her body became a blaze. Her arms snaked around his back and up the back of his shirt raising it as she went. They both had to pull away for a second as Tohru pulled his shirt up over his head. But they were back on each other in an instant and not a minute later Tohru's shirt was lying beside Kyo's on the ground. Their owners soon following as Tohru struggled out of her skirt leaving her in her underwear. She tried to go for Kyo's belt but he held her down with her arms above her head and leaned down to play with her nipple through her bra.

She moaned as sweat began to develop on her chest and back. His tongue licking the hard nipple through the soft fabric, Tohru arching her back forcing her chest into his face. But he held her there and continued to torcher her. "Kyo, please," she moaned.

"Calm down, the real fun hasn't started yet," he said smirking and released her arms to undo her bra and throw it on a nearby bush. His mouth automatically went to her right breast while his hand went to her left and began kneading and massaging it. Biting at her nipple as she continued to gasp and moan in ways that set him on the edge. She sat up bringing him with her and sat on his lap rubbing against his hot throbbing erection getting him to moan.

"Calm down, the real fun hasn't started yet," she mocked him. His arms went around her body and he ran a hand down her back scratching it along the way. She moaned wondering why something that should be painful was making her jello in his arms. His mouth went to her neck suckling and nipping all the way to her ear to nibble on her ear lobe. The hand on her back raking across it pulling her down harder on his erection, his pants a bit wet from Tohru sitting on it.

Tohru moaned and felt his erection pushing at her panties, the head just barely pushing her panties up into her moistness. 'I want to wait, but this is just too much.' She got off of his lap and pushed him on his back to start undoing his pants. She got them to his knees when she found herself on the ground staring at the sky. "It's your turn first." His mouth once again went to her neck when she felt his hands pulling her panties down and the cool grass under her butt.

She felt his hand playing with her folds already slick and waiting before inserting a finger into her wet depths. She gasped but just spread her legs wider giving him a better entrance. He ran one finger inside of her feeling her warm depths, finding the limits of how far her could insert inside of her. He pumped his finger inside of her waiting for her first moan to which he inserted a second and then a third until he was able to use all three and stretch her with them. She was so tight and hot he could only imagine how she would feel around his erection.

He continued pumping faster, her moans becoming more frequent and her hips thrusting up to meet his hand. She grasped the grass pulling it out as the searing pleasure and heat washed over her body in a huge crashing wave. But by the time she finally came back to shore she felt his tongue already inside of her lapping at her warmth. She felt the wave beginning again, just a light tug to suggest the coming of the wave right then. But his tongue continued to dart in and out of her as he tried to push it in deeper to really taste her. She was barely aware when she put her hands on his head and tried pulling him in more as the wave became stronger and she felt herself falling under it. She was staring back up at the sky not a second later as she felt another wave of pleasure hit her and leave her lying on the ground gasping for air and moaning he lovers name.

She heard him fall beside her panting as well and felt the knot in her stomach rise up again with a vengeance. She quickly rolled over and straddled his waist. The only thing separating them being his boxers. He looked up at her questioningly before she began rubbing her slick folds against his erection through his boxers making him elicit a moan. She could feel him pulsing, even through the soft fabric and leaned over to rub the head and run her hand from top to bottom and back up again leaving him gasping like a fish on the ground. She slid his boxers down and tossed them to the side before crawling back up to stop between his legs. She licked his head before sliding her tongue down to his base and back up again. This time when she came to the top she slowly slid his length into her mouth sucking him in slowly hearing him grunt and groan.

Her tongue continued sliding up and down over his length as she slid him deeper inside. His hands found her head as he pulled her head forward even more sliding his head just down her throat. She was able to catch herself from gagging and took him in fully. He moaned her name again and she felt a bit of liquid trickle down her leg. 'I can't do this, I'm not strong enough.'

She took him out of her mouth and lay down next to him. He looked over confused but she cut him off before he could question her. "I want you, and I want you now."

"What?! But I thought I said you wanted to wait?" He rolled over on his side to meet her face.

"I did but I'm not strong enough, I need you Kyo."

"Tohru I'm not going to do something like that when I know you wanted to wait." He was stopped before he could speak again when her hand found his hardness again and began rubbing it.

"Kyo, I want you," she said stopping. "I want you here and now. Please," she said staring at him with lust in her eyes. He slowly got up and leaned over her body and began kissing up and down her neck suckling here and there. He was trying to distract her as he positioned himself over her and slowly slid the tip just into her entrance.

"Tohru, are you sure about this," he questioned doubt coming through in his voice.

"Yes," she stated firmly. He held her firmly in place before thrusting completely into her. She was so tight and warm. He held both of them completely still as her body went rigid and pain coursed through her body. She held onto his arms tightly waiting for the pain to subside. As her grip on his arm loosened he slid out of her before thrusting back in. She was tight and hot and so slick. He continued thrusting faster and faster and she soon responded thrusting her hips up to meet him.

He felt so good inside of her. The pain soon gave way to pleasure she never could have imagined. Every thrust seemed to go deeper and drive her closer and closer to an infinite edge of pleasure. Just the feel of their two bodies joined together like this made her body tingle. Sweat coated her body as she panted and moaned with each thrust of their bodies in the single motion. It was too soon but she felt it again. She wrapped her arms around Kyo's back holding him close as she felt herself overcome with pleasure. Her nails raking down his back as her inner muscles clamped down.

He heard her moan his name, and the intense feeling of her nails on his back, he could have held off if it was that alone. But as he continued thrusting as her muscles contracted he knew he couldn't hold it. He felt his body go rigid as he spilt inside of her heated depths holding himself until he felt warm arms wrap around him and pull him down to lay on top of her, still joined.

"Kyo, I love you," she said still panting for breath.

"I love you too Tohru," he said wrapping his arms around her. Their sweaty bodies cooling as they lay there like that. Kyo slowly sat up and slid himself out only to be met with extreme tenderness before rolling over to meet her face again.

"Tohru, I'm sorry that we did this before you really wanted to."

"But I wanted to today."

"But you wanted to wait last night."

"Yes, but that was more for Yuki and Kagura's sake then anything else. Wouldn't want them to hear," she said blushing.

"You're bad," he said chuckling making her blush worse.

'Should I tell her?' It was the question that had been going round in his head for quite a while now. The naked girl in his arms next to him shifted a bit and he looked down at her. 'How did this happen again? I came to apologize and end up making it worse. I mean I know I don't love her and she's loved Kyo forever so I know she doesn't love me. So why?' He sighed. 'Maybe all we're doing this for is to make the pain and loss of loosing love to someone else go away. But should I tell her? It hurt a lot...so much more when I found out who it was, but I was able to work it out.' With this thought he blushed. 'But would it help her or hurt her? Should I tell her? Should I tell Kagura the one that took Kyo was Tohru?'

Shigure was sitting back at the house and looked up to see everyone had been gone for quite a while. "I hope they're not being naughty," he said with a chuckle.

Author's Note: Good? Bad? Needs to be flushed? I need some comments, any comments. Please!!!!