Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wit's End ❯ Wit's End ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
WIT'S END
A Fruits Basket Fanfic

Written by: Miyu, Vampire Princess


AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thanks to ANOTHER of Mona-chan's suggestions, I have actually come up with this....a Shigure X Kagura fanfic. *glomps Mona-chan* I should be working on a threesome fanfic (one of two actually - Gomen, Koishii!) but this idea came to mind and I couldn't stop it. I hope that you will enjoy it. This is a stand alone. Lemon warning. Standard Disclaimer follows story.




It had just started out as one of those days.

First Yuki and Kyo got into a major fight in the kitchen. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the extraordinary mess they left behind. And not only did Tohru cry, but she was late to school because she refused to leave until the mess was cleaned up. The boys should've stayed to help, but she insisted they go to school ahead of her.

Then Mit-chan called. It was the first of many she made to me today. The same old question with the same old answer. Is the manuscript ready? Well, it would be if you'd stop calling me. I was pretty short with her after the fifth phone call and I feel a little badly for it. Normally I'd tease her until I was rolling on the floor laughing, but not today.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate being the responsible adult?

I'm never the responsible adult, or rather rarely. I look after my cousins and Tohru. I do my work in a timely manor (most of the time) and I keep Akito abreast of what goes on in my house. These are my duties and I do them with little or no complaint.

But today I'm at wit's end.

Sitting back from my computer, I stare at the manuscript before me. It will be on time as long as there are no more distractions. But I seem to have hit a roadblock. I'm out of ideas and there's still this one scene I have left to write....

Writer's block. GAH! That's the last thing I needed.

A knock at my study door brings me out of my thoughts. For a moment I pause. Who would knock on the door? Surely Kyo, Yuki and Tohru aren't back from school. As I glance at the clock I realize they have better than half a day left to go. And an intruder wouldn't knock...would he?

As I turn in my chair the door slides open to reveal my cousin, Kagura. She looks tired, with bags under her eyes. Her nose is red, her lips swollen, and her skin pale. She's dressed as she would be any other day, her Kyo backpack over her shoulders. But something about the way she leans in the doorway, and the way she looks, triggers a caution flag in me and raises my concern meter.

"Kagura! Daijobu desu ka?!"

She forces a smile and nods slowly. She opens her mouth to speak, but all that comes out is a sob. She covers her mouth quickly with one hand, but it's too late to cover it up. She's been crying, and by the looks of it not for very long.

"He told me. He finally told me."

Her words are muffled by her hand and mixed with more sobs. Tears begin to fall down her cheek as she takes a step into the room. As she takes another step, her sobs shake her entire body, her knees giving out and she falls to the ground. I rush to grab her before she hits the ground. We both fall to our knees with a loud THUD.

Her sobs turn to whimpers as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and begins to cry freely. Tears soak into my yukata and her body shakes with each sob she makes. I wrap my arms tentatively around her, stroking her hair with one hand. I whisper soothing words to her, but what I really want to know is what happened to make her cry like this.

Had Kyo finally told her to go away?

Or had Akito said something to her?

Through her tears and her sobs I coax her into telling me more. My hand continues to stroke her hair in a downward fashion, as if combing it with an invisible brush. Eventually my fingers become the brush as my other hand caresses her back in a soothing manner.

I manage to get an idea of the situation through her muffled words. She'd seen Kyo earlier this morning. Apparently they'd had quite an argument. And as I suspected, he told her, with some finality, that she was to go away and not bother him again. She continued to cry in my shoulder after her confession and I continued to try to calm her.

Much to my own surprise, I can feel my body reacting in a very different manner from my head. It was logical to sooth my crying cousin, to help her through her troubled time, even if I am at my wit's end.

But it's totally illogical to get a hard-on because of it.

Sure, Kagura's of legal age and all...and she is very pretty to look at. Her hair was like silk, her creamy skin nice and warm to the touch. She'd filled out quite nicely in puberty and she seemed to fit just right in my embrace. Set aside her bombastic personality and she really was a fine, young lady.

ARGH! Since when did I start seeing my younger cousin as a potential interest?

'Twenty seconds ago,' my mind answers sarcastically.

Just when I loosen my hold, she hugs me tighter. I moan, more from the pressure of her embrace. But it still sends ripples of sensation through my body. With our bodies pressed together my body's reaction has to be obvious. I wait to feel a fist connect to my chin, hear her scream "pervert!" Instead she continues to cry, muttering incoherent things in her sorrow. I happen to catch the tale end of one statement.

"...Make it go away. Onegai...Shigure...."

My entire body freezes. Did I just hear her right? Oh Kami, is this a dream?

"K-kagura, do you know what it is you're asking...of me?"

She nods into my shoulder, pulling away to look at me for the first time since she entered my study. Her eyes, glassy and puffy from her crying, are dark and full of emotion. They swirl in the colored depths, magnified by the unshed tears. She knows exactly what she's asking. She may never ask again, but she's asking right now.

And I'm finding it VERY difficult to say no.

I groan, trying to fight my body's natural instinct. "Kagura, maybe you should go out to the living room. I can make us some tea and then-!"

The press of her lips silences me. I stiffen in surprise as her lips sweep across mine in a passionate kiss that only Kagura could give. The force of the kiss causes me to lean back a little, giving her the upper hand. Her tongue immediately searches for mine, plunging into my mouth as I gasp. As the tip of her tongue touches mine, they begin a duel and I feel the last of my resolve slip away.

I said I hated being the responsible adult, didn't I?

My hands immediately start to undress her. The backpack is the first to go. It comes off, the straps sliding seductively down her arms and I toss it aside. She won't need it anymore. Then my fingers pull on the zipper of her dress. It comes apart easily, gliding down her back gracefully. My fingertips caress smooth skin and we both moan in response, causing the kiss to grow deeper.

Our bodies are practically crushed together, her weight overpowering mine. I fall onto my back, my muscles unable to hold me up any longer. She follows me down, but pulls away slightly to allow the dress to fall down her arms. She breaks the kiss, sitting up to slide the garment off her arms and over her head. More creamy skin is revealed to my gaze and I lick my lips unconsciously.

My hands, shaky from anticipation and need reach up to cup a breast through her bra. They are much better than I had thought, heavier and perfectly rounded to fit in my hands. I knead it gently, pushing the weight up as the nipple hardens. I can feel it through the lacy material. The moan that escapes my throat sounds more like a growl as my other hand begins kneading and massaging her other breast.

She tosses her head back, her crotch grinding into my now aching erection. Her hands reach behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. My fingers are ready, pealing the material away and tossing it aside as soon as the clasp is undone. Now her breasts are mine for the taking.

My hands begin to massage them again, my thumb and forefinger grabbing one ripe nipple and squeezing it tightly. She gasps at the sensation, pushing her chest further into my touch. She continues to push her hot, wet crotch into my groin and I begin to push back, starting an unbreakable rhythm that has us both mesmerized and wanting more.

Dropping my hands from her breasts to her hips, I tug on her, urging her to move up my body on her knees. She takes a few steps before falling over; her tantalizing breasts now close enough for me to kiss. I take the invitation, slowly tracing the circle of her nipple with my tongue before sucking the hardened bud into my mouth.

"Sh-shigure!" She cries out my name and I don't think I've heard a more beautiful sound.

My hand starts massaging her breast, my lips partaking of the other. Meanwhile, my free hand reaches down into her panties. I find her hot and wet, the crotch of her panties soaked through. My fingers slide inside, down through a soft nest of curls until I find that wet spot. I brush her clit causing her to cry out again. She grinds into me and I bite on her nipple in response.

She sits up again and I slip a finger inside her dripping pussy. She so freakin' tight and I feel myself grow harder just from the thought. I slip a second finger inside her and she gasps, pushing herself down on my fingers before pulling away. A third finger slides inside her tight hole and she begins to ride my fingers.

Kami, but I could finger fuck her all day long! She so responsive and her instinct is perfect. Now, if I can just get a little taste....

She whimpers as I pull my fingers out of her core and I have to smile. I offer her the first finger, slipping it between her lips. She sucks on the digit lightly as I pull it out, making an audible "pop" as it slides all the way out. She watches as I lick my two remaining fingers clean, licking her own lips in response. She tastes very tangy, a mixture of sweet and juice like I've never tasted before. I want more! More!

With my hands on her hips again, I pull her towards my face, my nose totally intoxicated by the smell of her arousal. My hands guide her, my nose nuzzling her mound. I rub her clit accidentally and she moans in response, pressing her dripping center into my face. Again I take the invitation and place a kiss to her mound before my tongue snakes out for another taste of her.

She tastes so fucking good. It's like a fine wine, intoxicating and delicious. I can't get enough. Even after my tongue dives into her hole, pulling out even more of her juices, I still want more. My actions cause her to grind her pussy into my mouth. I continue to eat her out until her screams fill the air again and her breathing catches as her orgasm hits her. Her body shakes again, but not from sobs. She shivers from head to toe as I lap at her fluids, placing one last kiss to her mound before relinquishing her exquisite center.

"Ne, Kagura," I ask her. "Since I've done a favor for you, can I ask you for one?"

She's still coming down from her orgasm, but she nods in response. Without having to tell her she moves back down my body, capturing my lips in a bruising kiss. I feel her breasts touch my chest, her dripping core hanging over my erection in my yukata. She parts the material almost expertly and I feel the cool air against my throbbing cock.

At first I think she's going to take my erection into her, making both of our aches go away. Instead, she does as I asked, moving her body even further down until she's looking at my pulsing arousal. Her hands wrap around me, her tongue reaching out to lick the head of my cock before beginning a wonderful rhythm stroking me up and down.

My head drops back as she takes more of me into her mouth, picking up the motion her hands had started. I moan, fisting my hands in her hair to keep her on me. She takes more of me with each stroke until I'm finally lodged deep in her throat. With a groan I lift my hips off the ground and push into her mouth, mimicking a familiar rhythm I wish to continue elsewhere. She moans around my cock, sending shivers of sensation through me and I feel my body tighten again. My climax is approaching fast.

I pull her off of me, sitting up in one swift movement to capture her lips with mine. Both of us on our knees now, I lean forward, pushing her back towards the ground. As she lies down, her legs wrap around my waist. I can feel my prick sliding through her wet folds as I press myself closer to her center. I break the kiss to breathe.

Grasping her hips, I hold her steady as I begin to penetrate her. Her own breathing stops as I reach her virginity. She's in pain from my slow intrusion and I curse myself inwardly. With a sigh, I pull out and push back in hard and fast. She screams as her maidenhead is broken, her body quivering at my harsh entry. I feel a little pang of guilt, but I know it will melt away, just like her pain.

I feel her body relax, hear her moan and my body twitches in response. Sliding out a little, I push back in carefully. I work myself in and out once, twice, three times, gently, as if making room. Her muscles clench down hard, eliciting loud moans from me. She's so tight that I want to scream. I open my mouth to do so, but the only sound that comes out is a gasp.

She slides her hands to my buttocks until she can cup them. She kneads them and then pulls me in until I'm resting fully lodged inside of her. She digs her fingernails into the smooth hardness of my flesh, moaning my name. I relish the tiny pleasure-pain this brings me and I begin to thrust in a slow, unhurried rhythm. She raises her hips to allow me better access and I answer by thrusting harder, faster.

The sensations she's causing in me are quickly bringing me to an end. I try to hold off but it's rolling towards me like a flood with a broken damn. She's pretty close herself, her muscles beginning a wonderful dance around my engorged flesh that causes us both to moan and pant with need.

I sit backward, my hands grasping her butt and pulling on her until she's sitting on me, my length still sheathed in her molten depths. Our foreheads touch, our breath mingling. She rolls her hips forward, seeking the friction that was rolling her before. She finds it without my help and begins a fast pace, riding me like a demon. I push my hips upward, rolling with her and guiding her pace with my hands.

She falls on me one last time and we both come, screaming each other's names. Breathing heavily, she leans in for a kiss and I give her one, full of passion and sated satisfaction. When she pulls away, her arms loosely encircle my shoulders and she hugs me, resting her head on my shoulder. I suppose this could be considered a cuddle. At any rate, I could not do it with anyone other than another jyuunishi. I savor the warmth, wrapping my arms around her as well.

"Arigato, Shi-chan."

"Kagura, daijobu desu ka?"

"Hai, but I'm a little dizzy."

I chuckle with a small sense of male pride. "You're still feeling the effects of your orgasm. It'll wear off shortly."

"What if I don't want it to wear off?"

I feel my body react to that question, but I stall any further action. "Trust me, it's better when you're not dizzy."

"Really?"

"Aa."

"Then, may I rest here? Just for a little while."

I hug her tightly, placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Of course. I'm working on a manuscript, but I should be done shortly." Especially now that I have an idea to get through my writer's block.

I stand, a bit awkwardly, with her in my arms. I carry her over to the futon on the far side of my study. I lay her down among a pile of papers and pull a blanket over her. I see her eyes flicker with want as they blink sleepily. She really is cute. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

"Arigato, Shi-chan."

"You're welcome," I tell her, placing a kiss on her forehead before walking back over to my desk.

I don't even bother to pull my yukata back together, instead allowing my ideas to flow freely and my fingers begin typing vehemently. I now know how the two lovers will part and meet again, the call of their bodies too hot to ignore. I can feel myself grow hard again, placing myself in the hero's role and picturing Kagura as the heroine. I never would've imagined what happened to happen between us. But I'm glad it did. I needed the inspiration and we were both at our wits' ends.

It had just started out as one of those days.

And turned into something better.


~FIN~


DISCLAIMER:
Fruits Basket is owned by Natsuki Takaya/HAKUSENSHA - TV TOKYO - NAS - Fruba Project and licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd (for distribution in the USA). They own furuba. THEM! Not me! *sigh* All characters are used here without permission. Please do not sue. I have no money, although I would be happy to give away my bills. ^_^