Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ War til Death 1 ❯ Lazy Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A shattering of precious objects and a slew of cursing starts a “normal” day at the castle. After that amazing enough most of the castle is still asleep. Izumi gazes wide eyed at her mother in disbelieve to what she just said.
“Whadda ya mean were running out of space” Izumi shouted in the early wakes of day. “It's a damn castle how can we run out of room” Genki sat across the table glaring at her daughter.
“Well ask Spade why she lets so many people live here. You know she can't say no to almost anyone.”
“It's amazing how she didn't turn out to be like you as I expected” Izumi breathed
“So who are we going to kick out?”
“We can't kick out Kadaj or his brothers because your daughter is dating him”
“We can't kick out Bakura or Ryu because Spade will have a bird” Izumi slumped in her chair and stared at her once hot coffee. That morning so much was going on and now this problem had been called to her attention. She looked up at her mother and realized how old she was getting. “I can't kick out any of your students”
“Especially Jin and Touya she would shoot me. We also can't kick out any of her friends from Sealeaf because they were her first friends” Genki sighed and frowned at the door to the kitchen “I guess we'll just have to ask her then” After she said that her half asleep granddaughter walked in the room.
“Morning!” Spade yawned and kissed her mother on the cheek and took a seat next to grandmother “Did you hear that ruckus chelle made this morning. I think Kimblee pissed her off again” She poured herself a cup of coffee and yawned again “I swear shes gonna kill someone in this castle were gonna have to kick her out” Izumi and Genki exchanged nervous glances.
“Now Spade” her mother started “We need to talk about th……” The kitchen door banged open once again and L appeared about as awake as a dead dog. Most likely he was up all night because he was afraid Raito was after him again. Amazing how stuff like that can change a strange individual like him. He took his usual “protected” seat next to Spade and grumbled good morning. Izumi sighed while gazing at the messy youth in his baggy clothing and realized her mother was glaring at the same person.
“So mom, what was it you were trying to tell me?”
“Well…..your grandmother just informed me that we are running out of room in the castle. So we will have to kick people out. Like your friend there.” Spade choked and spit out her coffee and L fell out of his chair. Both wide awake now yelled “What?” in unison.
“But….but we can't do that where will they go” Spade stuttered “I mean they could go to clock town but…but we just can't do that. I mean what did L ever do”
Izumi glanced at L who was still on the floor wide eyed in astonishment and didn't even utter a word to defend himself.
“Nothing…I was only using him as an example.” L gazed at her and shook his head while making a move to get back up on his chair. “But we do need people to move out”
“Can't we just build on to the castle or maybe move to our bigger one in the north but we can't just kick people out. That's just cruel.” Spade now realizing that she was on her feet sat back down again. She took a deep breath and continued “I can't do that, the people here mean the world to me. I just can't do that” The door swung open and Kadaj walked in soon followed by Yazoo, Loz, Vincent, Reno, and last but not least Sephiroth. Kadaj realized Genki was on one side of Spade and L was on the other and that there was no spot for him to sit next to his girlfriend. Knowing Genki was Spade's grandmother he growled at L instead. L sensing he was going to be hit if he didn't move jumped out of his seat and ran down to sit next to Izumi.
“Morning dear” Kadaj cooed as he took L's seat next to Spade and gave her a kiss. Yazoo sat on the opposite side of the table with Reno and Sephiroth (I guess so they could talk to her better.) Vincent stood behind her like a bodyguard like usual ^.^ (cute!!) “So how did you sleep”
“Fine” Spade took a sip of coffee. She glanced up and down the table and noticed her mother was staring at her so hard like she was trying to bore holes into her skull. So naturally so stared back at her. Yazoo as smart as he is noticed the tension between the two woman.
“Spade, you look pale. Are you sick?” Yazoo asked Spade trying to play it safe. “I hope not because that would be a shame.” Spade took her eyes off of her mother and smiled at Yazoo.
“No I'm not, dear. Just my mother has brought to my attention that we are having a crowding issue.” Spade took in the silence and waited for a reply. Sephiroth leaned back in his chair and said “If she wants us out, she wants us out that's all you have to say”
“No!” Spade and her mother yelled in unison. Sephiroth just smiled and reached for his coffee. He knew as well as she that Izumi wanted Spade to marry him not Kadaj. But marriage was far from Spade's mind at the moment. Izumi realizing that she too had gotten to her feet, blushed. To make it seem casual she strolled to the door and said over her shoulder “I'll let you think about daughter. Give me an answer soon” She shut the door behind her and was soon followed by Genki.
Spade looked up and down the table and resumed her seat. She picked up her coffee cup and breathed into it.
“I don't want any of you to leave it would just be really depressing for me, Okay?” Spade looked at her friends hoping they would understand. Vincent took Genki's seat and her hand.
“We're not leaving unless you tell us to.” After he said this there were some nods of agreement. “Besides the only one of us that would probably do that would be Sephiroth”
The sugar bowl came flying from his side of the table but Vincent caught it. A silence came over the group and soon one by one everyone else started coming in for their breakfast.
 
*Hey! I know that was kind of short and boring but it will pick up speed I promise……RXR!*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sealeaf : a school of sorcery, ancient languages, and alchemy. (Like Hogwarts I suppose)