Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Blood ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Blood
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
He smelt a death, burning woods, and fire. He growled. No, she mustn't die. She hadn't served her purpose to him yet. “Jaken. Bring the healing medics. The girl will need it.” He told his loyal toad servant. The toad servant stammered out, “B-but!!!”
 
He vanished before he could protest more. “Yes, milord…” The toad servant sighed sadly as he did as his lord told.
 
His golden sun of his eyes went red as he watched the laughing villagers as they throw the burning torches at the small hut. How dare they kill his new servant?! How dare they?! His pearl fangs enlarged. His markings grew jagged. His talons grew sharper. The lord looked even more of a beast than a beautiful specimen.
 
The villagers shall die. He spoke in his mind. And his powerful beast agreed. Yes.
 
Their punishments… Deaths. In the worst ways possible. He shall torment them, ripping them apart before killing them, break and shatter their bones. They will die.
 
He shredded their flesh. He shattered their bones. And he smashed their skulls with his feet as they lay on the ground. The blood dripped from his body as the burning building collapsed. He frowned. Her body is still in there.
 
He summoned the wind to blow the blazing fire away but not before the fire battled the wind to survive and lost. He walked in the now charcoal of what's left of the hut and his eyes spotted the small burnt body. He gripped his life sword but the sword refused his offer and remained useless. He frowned.
 
He was impatient man. He won't wait for his new servant to return for an afterlife. The child owed him a debt. His thinking mind came up with a solution. He shall revive her only a demon and the dead could do; he dripped the black blood into the mouth.
 
To him, it was like a second, even a minute, but a day had passed. The moon had left and the sun had come visited. His eyes remained on the body; the blood had dried and had stick to his skin. He waited for her to come.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 360
Paragraphs: 9
 
-
 
Author's Note: Hmm… What do you think he's doing?
 
-The Gravedancers