Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Loveless One ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Loveless One
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She glazed sadly as several couples laughed together in the festival for the celebrating that a war had been finally over. She had lost the counts by how long she had been living as the dead. She absently assumed that it was nearly sixty years since she last saw her cruel, heartless demon king. Nearly thirty years since she had lost her seven brothers.
 
So it was around a hundred years then.
 
Most of her years were lonely, so loveless. There were many men in her past had tried wooed her, due to her eternal beauty. But she often ran away, because she couldn't take any more losses.
 
She had lost her teacher.
 
She had lost a little orphan child.
 
She had lost her seven beloved brothers.
 
She had missed the imp servant.
 
And most of all, she missed her cruel master, her heartless leader, and her powerful demon king. He was like her father she never had. She absently wondered if she could see him again.
 
She wanted to show the imp servant and her master how much she had grown and how much stronger she had became.
 
She had grown into a beautiful woman with her eyes insane with loneliness and her powers were something that went beyond anything imaginable.
 
She smiled. It was time to go. She doesn't want to be around the land of beast any longer. It was time to move on, time to live another life.
 
And so, she turned into a raven and flew away into the midnight sky. She flew and flew until she no longer sees the land of the beasts any more. But now, she had ventured into the land of the dead, the land called London.
 
She flies passed the murderous and vain woman, who seemed to be important person, and had decided to turned around to peck out her ugly green eyes. The raven had returned to her original form and devoured the eyeless body.
 
She had become that woman, devouring her memories. She gently picks up her puffy dress and went to that dead woman's home. She will manipulate the people's mind that she is someone new, yet is important person to the society.
 
But that did not change the fact that she still is the loveless one.
 
And she never did notice that the handsome man with the ruby eyes had followed her, amused by her before disappearing into the night.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
 
Words: 405
Paragraphs: 15
 
-
 
Author's Note: The teacher and the orphan child were only mentioned so they won't serve any important roles. The land of the beast mean Japan and that it was filled with demons and spirits alike. The land of the dead, London/England, was filled with vampires, ghouls, and any other were-creatures alike. Just thought it would help.
 
Oh! Can you guess who the handsome man with the ruby eyes was?
 
-The Gravedancers