Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Curses She Whispered ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Curses She Whispered
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She fanned herself, feeling disgusted with her red puffy dress, her heavy make-ups, her painfully decorated hair, the party, and lastly, the snotty bastards of the high society. She wanted to be the black sheep but that's nearly impossible to do so without having getting herself expelled by the high society, despite that she could manipulate them. She wanted to be fair for once and let them to influence her in a way.
 
Beside from that, she did not need any name calling to her since having been called worst in her younger days, not wanting to have her memories to appear in her line of thoughts.
 
What a snotty bitch! No need to be so high and mighty, thought the vain woman in green dress with the ugly brown eyes, sitting across from her. She narrowed her eyes. Oh, how she loathed her mind reading ability. It was probably one of the few abilities that she was unable to control until she becomes a bit more mature of her dead years. The vain bitch had continue to rant in her mind, bothering her greatly.
 
She smirked from behind her scarlet fan. That vain woman will suffer for having called her names, especially when the vain wench was the one who was all high and mighty with the dirty eyes that were unable to see far from her cloud of her own judgments.
 
She whispered a quiet curse. That vain woman will suffer a series of horrible nightmares before dying from death of a fear, which will start tonight, after this damned party finish. She shall be discovered by of her own equally vain of a husband, next to him, in their bed, by in the end of the week after this week.
 
She smiled, fanning her scarlet fan before closing it and setting on the cushion of the seat, as she accept one man's offer of taking her to dance in the party.
 
Damn, this woman is… beautiful… I wondered if my friends are willing to take her to my bed with me, thought the man who took her to dance. Though she did not look of it, she was so utterly disgusted with him by planning to gang rape her with his equally twisted friends that she decided to curse him as well. Planting her face in his shoulder, she whispered another quiet curse. The man grinned, obliviously thinking that she actually like him more than an acquaintance.
 
By in this day, the man will suffer a series of sexually sicknesses and will die by the end of this week with highly exotic dreams, which will end with the ugly beasts raping him, replacing the beautiful women from of the beginning of the dreams.
 
As their dance ended, she left the party with the cold look, stressing no emotions to the others.
 
She flipped her fan open as her carriage, drawn by two demonic-looking black horses and an old man, whom smiles even seem evil as well, open the door for her. She climbed in, the old man had closed it behind her, and he went to drive the horses to her home.
 
“Guess what, Old man Watson?” She called out to the old man outside. The old man asked his mistress, “Yes, what is it, milady?”
 
“I cursed another two today.” The lady in blood-red dress grinned happily. The old man crackled out loudly, happily. “Ah… Did they deserved it, milady?”
 
“Yes, they do. A vain woman with poisoning judgments and the man who desire the pleasures from grabbing them rather than waiting for them.” She answered her servant coolly. The old man crackled out loudly once again.
 
She smiled from behind her scarlet fan. She wasn't about to let them go without the justice they deserved.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 630
Paragraphs: 13
 
-
 
Alternative Title: The Justices She Served
 
Author's Note: Shoot! I didn't want it to go over 500 words, but still, this is series of drabbles. Hopefully, they will let me off the hook. I dunno if this is pretty different from in 1700s but this is fanfiction. Does it really matter if I altered it a bit? Anyway, this chapter is about her feelings of being in high society in London in around 1600s.
 
-The Gravedancers