Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninjas V.S. Alchemist ❯ Who's Better Ninjas or Alchemist ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

NINJAS V.S. ALCHEMIST
Me: welcome to Ninjas V.S. Alchemist!!! This is your host,... me!!
Now, this is a show where Ninjas and Alchemists debate and of course, there will be a fighting round where they can kill each other out of anger. Let us now welcome our first contestants the cast of Naruto!
The 1st contestant from...the first contestants, is Uzumaki Naruto, the boy who is stupid and is an idiot!
Naruto: Hey!!!!!
Me: Next, Uchiha Sasuke...the guy who loves Sakura but can't admit it.
Sasuke: Hn...
Me: Hatake Kakashi, the 2nd most perverted guy in Konoha.
Kakashi: -sigh-...Jiraiya had to top me...
Me: Haruno Sakura, th girl who knows nothing.
Sakura: HEY!
Me: She really doesn't know anything...
Sakura: WHAT?
Me: The only word she knows are HEY! and WHAT?
Sakura: WHAT???
Me: See?
Sakura: -grumble-
Me: Yakushi kabuto, the guy who loves Orochimaru, a.k.a. the guy who loves Sasuke.
Kabuto: -gasp- No, it can't be!!!! -faints-
 
Me: and, our second set of contestants, the FullMetal Alchemist gang.
The first contestant, from the 2nd contestants is, EDWARD ELRIC!!!!! The guy who is way small!!!
 
Ed: What did ya say ya -bleep- come `er -bleep- AL! LET GO OF ME I GOTTA KILL THIS -bleep-!
 
Me: Next, Alphonse Elric, the armor who really can't score one with the ladies!!!
 
Al: I….I….WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Me: Ehm,….Next, Alex Luis( did I spell that right?) Armstrong!!!!! The guy who has big muscles, is multi-talented, but has no hair…..
 
Armstrong: Ah, but look in my nose!
 
Me: Next, WINRY ROCKBELL!!!!!!! The girl who is addicted to Automail!!!
 
Winry : No, I am not! huh? AUTOMAIL!!!!!
 
Me: Next,….Black Hayate? Ain't that a dog?
 
Black Hayate: arf! Arf!
 
Me: awww….isn't that cute?
 
Black Hayate: -pisses on wall-
 
Me: HEY! STOP THAT YA MUTT!!!!!!!
 
Black Hayate: -whimper-, -runs away-
 
Me; ehm, Next, GLUTTONY!!!!! The big fat guy who eats, anything, anywhere and everything!!
 
Gluttony: Me hungry…..me eat you!!! -spits out- EWW!!! You yucky!!
 
Me: Uhh….next! ENVY! The girl (?) who has plant tree for a hair!
 
Envy: yer gonna regret saying that you -bleep-!
 
Me: WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
-After moments of violence…-
 
Me: Now, Let us proceed to the rules, -reads card- “ debate, talk, inhale, exhale and don't fight until the violent round, aw! The heck with it fight whenever you feel like”.
Ok…..Now, Let us begin!!! The first topic, who is better, Ninjas or Alchemist?
 
Naruto: Obviously, Ninjas are better, as you can see alchemist are a bunch of pipsqueaks!
ED: WHAT THE HELL DID YA SAY YA -bleep-?!!! COME HERE AND LET'S SEE WHAT YOU IDIOTS CAN DO!!!!
 
Naruto: if you can reach me!!! -sticks out tongue-
 
Ed: WHY YOU!!!! -throws Automail and throws to Naruto-
 
Naruto: HEY!! That hurts!!!
 
Ed: I reached ya, Now come here!!!
 
Naruto: If you can get this back….
 
Ed: -bleep-, -bleep-
 
Sasuke: Ninjas are better because we do things purposely, Alchemist like that short guy create things that they never even meant to create, for example that homunculus. Let me ask you, did you even purposely do that? Besides, when we do things, we don't need equivalent trade.
 
Envy: the kids got a point….why am I on this side anyway?
 
Me: So, That concludes the first round….who wins? That's up to you!!!
 
VOTE IN YOUR REVIEWS!!!!
 
A/n: Sorry for not making these things so funny…..if you want the story to continue, vote…
 
P.S. Anyone have an idea for chapter 6 of Sasuke's Back???