Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Since You ❯ From the Rain with Pity ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wrote this after I wrote the poem. Sad and yet... not that angsty… enjoy. Very short.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
From the Rain with Pity
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
There was a man
He asked me, “Are you scared…?”
I asked him, “Should I be?”
He smirked and then said, “What is it that you fear?”
“If you are here to take him away from me…
Then I fear myself… and what I might do to you
To get him back…”
She hated to wake up in the morning. Even if she didn't have to go into work today…being Sunday that is, she still dreaded to wake up. Why does the sun have to come up and crake its heavenly body across the room, as Riza roused from a slumber she dare not wake from? For his face will fade into the distance of my memory. His voice of warm silk will disappear gradually from her thoughts. She dare not move, as if to cease the day to come. `Let it be night.' she screamed in her mind to the indifferent sun. Can her cry for darkness be so traitorous? Why such cruelty be let bestowed on her? Let the night engulf its body across the awakening sky. May it be a time where she would not have to face the realities of the day.

And with that, the sun took pity on a scared soul and could not be as shameful as to bore it's soft and warm rays on Earth, it slowly permit the clouds to take it's gray mass and spread it across the blue skies and soon after…came the rain.
...xxxxxxx...
Salute,
Lemony