Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ FMA Drabbles ❯ Roy x Ed - Laundry ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Welcome to my drabblefic. I'm new to mediaminer, not new to fanfiction, and this is my first piece posted here. There are dozens of different pairings in this set of 50 drabbles, so I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. Please review!
 
1. Roy x Ed - Laundry
 
 
 
 
 
 
Edward Elric was outside, snapping dozens of white T-shirts and hanging them out on a clothesline - two sticks shoved into the ground with a length of wire strung between them. Ed transmuted bits of tree bark into clothespins, too lazy to go inside Colonel Mustang's house to go and grab some.
 
It was a nice day outside, almost too nice as it was rather swelteringly hot. Ed had taken off his cloak and his black shirt, leaving himself in nothing but a tank top and pants. He had taken off his boots to let his toes - both flesh and automail - massage the sticky green grass beneath them.
 
It was close to lunchtime for the rest of the military, and Riza Hawkeye happened to walk past Ed hanging out laundry that obviously wasn't his (the size of the jeans being hung looked at least four inches longer than Ed's legs). Raising an eyebrow and sipping on a cool lemonade, she walked up to him and questioned, “What are you doing?”
 
Ed looked at Hawkeye for a moment, a confused sort of look in his aurulent eyes. “Doing… laundry…” he replied awkwardly.
 
Riza stifled a laugh. “Whose? Roy's?”
 
Ed put a hand behind his neck. “Actually… yeah.” He picked up a pair of Roy's underwear and hung it unblushingly on the line.
 
Riza couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of Ed fastening Roy's underwear to a string of wire with clothespins for some reason. Suspiciously, she continued, “Why…?”
 
Ed didn't blink when he answered, quite truthfully, “Because I love him.”