Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Horoscopes ❯ Bonus chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bonus story for Horoscopes

It’s kinda random. Only a little enter sarcastic tone here

I don’t own FMA.

0000000000

Ed was utterly and completely bored.

It was now Monday and he had nothing to do. Not to mention that he was still missing one of his shoes.

But that was ok. He had two pairs.

Ok not really, he wanted his left shoe back! Were ever it was.

Ed searched all around that stupid dorm and didn’t find it!

Not that the dorm was very big, but still! Were else could it be?

Ed sat and wondered what to do.

He could go to HQ and make-out with Mustang again. The man was a great kisser.

Then again, after having so many girl friends who wouldn’t be good at it?

Ed sat on his bed a while longer. What to do, what to do...

Then all of a sudden Greed shows up right next to Ed!

“WTF?”Ed screamed, falling off of the bed. “What do you want Greed?”

Greed hung his head and held out Ed’s wallet, “I stole it from you, what I can’t help it! I’m greedy by nature!”

Ed blinked, “why are you giving it back then?”

Greed blinked, “because there’s no money in it, it’s no use to me if it doesn’t have money.”

Ed swiped it back, “go away greed and don’t steal my wallet again!”

“Whatever chibi.” said another voice.

“Envy? What are you doing here?” asked Greed and Ed at the same time.

They glared at each other, how dare they jinx them?

Envy snorted, “ here’s your shoe chibi-san.”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT IF HE FOUND HIS MISSING SHOE HE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE IT BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE A MOUNTAIN!”

Envy laughed, “you never cease to amuse me chibi-san.”

Ed fumed.

“To answer your fist question, here’s your shoe!” Envy held the boot just out of Ed’s range, making him jump repeatedly for it.

“Wait, why’d you have my shoe?”

“Because, I hate to admit it but, I was envious of your shoes, so I just had to take one, but if yo only have one boot, it’s not cool.”

Ed blinked, then why didn’t he just steal the other shoe?

Ed made a hand pop out of the ground and grab the shoe. “Ha! Mine!”

Roy walked in the door, “Ed, who were you talking to? And why is a giant hand grabbing one of your shoes?”

Ed blinked and looked around for Envy and Greed, they were nowhere to be found.

Ed decided to just go and kiss the bastard instead of explaining. It was a better past-time for his mouth than talking.

00000000000000

Like I said, just slightly random, but I hoped that you liked it al least a little bit. That’s the second chapter! And the last!