Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ On The Wings Of An Angel ❯ He Who Has Black Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On The Wings of an Angel
Chapter One: He Who Has Black Wings
Author: Yami No Kaeko
Warnings: AU, AT, lots of bad language.
Disclaimer: I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist
Author's notes: Well we all know that Roy and Ed would look sexy with wings so I thought about writing one like that! N-Joy!
________________________________________________
Prolog
The world as we know it ceased to exist 50 years ago. On that day the Homunculi tired to create a Philosophers stone and nearly succeeded except that a young man named Edger Elric stopped them. In the end everyone on the planet were transformed into chimera. Depending on their personality some turned into cat chimera some into dog, but a select few, the ones who had true Alchemic power turned into Angels or Demons. This is the story of the grandson of Edger Elric, Edward Elric and his little brother Alphonse.
 
 
“BROTHER GET UP NOW!!!” Alphonse shouted at his older brother. He was wearing his Military issued uniform and was ready to leave the house. Edward was the oldest but sometimes it seemed that Alphonse was the older than the two and he was and hour and a half late for work. The older Elric grunted and rolled over. Alphonse took the situation in hand and grabbed a pillow. He started to beat his brother until Edward growled at him and took the pillow. Edward's long blonde hair was a mess and a half all over his pillow. Angry golden eyes glared up at Alphonse. Honey grey eyes glared right back.
 
“What the Hell do you want, I was sleeping you know!” Edward shouted at his little brother. Alphonse ran his hand through his short sandy blonde hair and pointed to the clock.
 
“Brother, Colonel Mustang ordered you to in his office at 9, it's 10:30.” Alphonse said softly. Edward shot up out of bed grabbed his uniform and rushed to the bathroom. Alphonse eyed his Automail arm. It had happened seven years ago when he and his brother tried to resurrect their dead mother. He had lost his left arm and right leg up to just past the knee and his brother had lost his right arm and left leg up to the knee. They both agreed that it wasn't right trying to bring their mother back, and they would never try it again. He and his brother were both State Alchemists, Edward was the Fullmetal Alchemist and He was the Steelangel Alchemist. Edward was 19 and he was 18; only a year younger than his brother yet so many years apart in maturity. Said brother rushed out of the bathroom in a blur of blue and gold and was out the door before Alphonse could say a word. He laughed and left the house.
 
 
“Late as always Fullmetal,” Colonel Roy Mustang the Flame Alchemist said as he shifted through some files. Black as coal eyes looked at both brothers then he ran his hand through his short black hair.
 
“Brother over slept again.” Alphonse apologized. Roy just laughed and handed the folder over to Edward.
 
“Still no leads on Hohenheim huh, damn it that bastard is elusive as hell! What is this?” Edward cursed. Roy looked at him and smiled.
 
“That Edward is your assessment papers, Al here are yours.” Roy handed the sandy blonde his papers and both brothers sighed. Edward was 12 when he joined the military as a State Alchemist, Alphonse had joined two years later after convincing his brother it was a good idea. He had also talked his brother into looking for their father and becoming State Alchemists back when they failed at bringing back their mother.
 
“I have an idea Colonel, why don't Brother and I have a Battle Assessment?” Alphonse asked him.
 
“That sounds like a good idea you can use the parade grounds,” a new voice piped in. The two brothers looked at the new person and smiled. Roy looked at him and sighed.
 
“Lieutenant Colonel Hughes,” Alphonse saluted. He had short black hair and hazel green eyes. He had fox ears and tail and his fingernails were black and sharp.
 
“Hey Ed, Al, Roy, have you seen my new pictures?” Maes Hughes asked. All three moaned.
 
“Is there something you need Hughes?” Roy asked. Maes walked up to Roy's desk and perched himself on it.
 
“Yes, it's personal though, Alphonse you'll have to leave, go talk to Havoc for a few if you don't mind…” Maes smiled at him. Alphonse stood bowed and left to find the Second Lieutenant.
 
“Edward, how long have you two been together?” Maes asked causing Roy to choke. How did his friend know, they were very discreet about their relationship.
 
“U-uh w-with R-Roy?” Edward stuttered. Maes started to laugh.
 
“I knew it, you two are together,” Maes smiled and turned to face his friend.
 
“You have some explaining to do,” he said as he reached out and grabbed Edward by his wings as he tired to escape. His wings always came out when he was nervous.
 
“Well Ed, I didn't know you had black wings, are you a Raven?” Maes asked him. Edward was red from head to toe.
 
“If I was a bird I would have sharp fingernails and I would have feathers on my face now wouldn't I?” Edward growled at him because he hadn't let go of his wings yet. Maes gasped.
 
“An Angel then, what about your brother?” Maes asked.
 
“He is as well as I, I'm sure you're aware of that fact though,” Roy answered for him. Roy stood and stretched his wings.
 
“Besides I thought you knew, Angels and Demons can hide their wings,” Roy reminded him.
 
“Back to the question at hand, how long was you going to wait till you told me Roy?” Maes growled. Roy's wings disappeared and he sat back down in his chair.
 
“I knew you would figure it out, besides, no one else knows,” Roy told him.
 
“Um about that,” Edward said as he tried to concentrate on putting his wings away.
 
“Al knows,” He closed his eyes and could already feel the fire on his face burning away his flesh and hair, but no fire came. He opened his eyes and looked at his lover. There was a broad smile on Roy's face and Maes was laughing.
 
“It's impossible to keep things from your little brother,” Roy's self control dam broke and he burst out into laughter. At that precise moment Alphonse walked in to see his brother wings out and red faced. His feathers were puffed out and he was growling.
 
“What's so funny?” Alphonse asked. The laughter ceased when he spoke.
 
“We were just ruffling your brother's feathers,” Maes told him and slapped Edward on the shoulder.
 
“Oh by the way Brother, I'm going out and I won't be coming home tonight.” Edward's wings disappeared and he looked at his brother.
 
“Who you going out with?” Edward asked him. Alphonse blushed and tried to run out the door but Maes was already there.
 
“J-Jean we're j-just going out for drinks,” Alphonse stuttered. Edward's face turned dark and he looked at Maes. Maes getting the clue to move out of the way, Edward stormed out of the room and you could hear wolfish yelps from Roy's office. The three rushed from the room to see Edward holding Jean's arm behind his back his cigarette left abandoned on the floor.
 
“You're going to do what to my little brother Jean?” He put extra emphasis on his name and Alphonse sighed.
 
“We're going to go to the bar, he is legal drinking age you know,” Jean howled when Edward put more pressure on his arm.
 
“Brother! Let him go!” Alphonse shouted at Edward.
 
“If you try anything with my brother, I mean anything, you ass is grass!” Edward shouted then let him go.
 
“Ed I think there is something you should know, Al tell him.” Maes directed and Alphonse blushed.
 
“Brother, we have been having sex for a year now,” Edward paled.
 
“WHAT!!!” Edward growled. He looked at the wolf chimera like he was the wolf glaring at a sheep.
 
“It was his idea! Don't kill me Boss!” Jean shouted in his defense.
 
“I mean you and the Chief have been doing it for a while now and I mean, Alphonse hasn't tried to kill him yet!” Jean's wolf ears were pressed to his blonde hair and his bushy tail was between his legs.
 
“Oh that reminds me, thank you Jean.” But before Al or Ed could take action on beating their brother's boyfriends to death a shot rang out and all of them ducked. Standing not two feet away was a woman with long reddish brown wings and a gun in her hand. She had blonde hair and the same color eyes as her wings.
 
“There will be none of this here, no one is to beat up anyone just because they are their brother's boyfriend you hear me!” The woman shouted.
 
“First Lieutenant Hawkeye, you saved me,” Roy told her and she smiled then handed him an arm full of paperwork. He groaned.
 
“And everyone else, get back to work!” Shouted the hawk lady. Edward elbowed Alphonse in the side and Al looked at him.
 
“How's come you found out me and Roy were doing it and I didn't have a clue?” Edward asked.
 
“I'm better at hiding things brother,” Ed and Al laughed. Edward waved at his little brother and headed off to the library. If one thing in life were true it was two things, one; Edward loved Roy Mustang, and two; he loved to read Alchemy books. Alphonse on the other hand loved to read, but he had to work in the office signing papers and what have not. Collateral damage reports because of his reckless brother and other things. He watched his brother's retreating back and looked back at Jean.
 
“We're still on for tonight right?” He asked him. The wolf Chimera smiled and nodded his head. Alphonse grin was from ear to ear.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Ok this is the first chapter; let me know what you think because this is a totally experimental story. Yami No Kaeko.