Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Death Freeze ❯ The Train Wreck ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Train Wreck
 
 
The three of them boarded a train the next morning after travling quite a way. They got on the train and sighed, "I'm so tiered." Edwrad said.
 
"Well rest now." Rose said.
 
"How come your not tiered?" he asked.
 
"Well I was the one who was dodging bullets in the war wasn't I? No, this is nothing." she smirked and lied back.
 
~Now Leaving the Station~A voice said ~Tickets please~ A lady walked passed them and took their tickets.
 
Alphonse sighed.
 
"What the matter? Your alright with us leaving home right?" Edward asked.
 
"Yes, I agreed to come with you remember." he said.
 
Rose nodded, "We just wait now." she said laying back. The next stop wasn't far and that train wouldn't leave till morning. She sighed, she was still nervous.
 
Alphonse sighed "Ro-"
 
"Would you all stop sighing!!" Edward yelled.
 
Rose sighed, just to mock him.
 
Edward pounced on her.
 
"Hay-OW! Alphonse Edward bit me!" Rose whinned.
 
"Hey! She asked for it she was mocking me!" Edward said.
 
"That wasn't cool Edward." Alphonse said, playing the mother figure. "Let me see Rose."
 
"I bet you he had rabbies and I'm going to die now." Rose mummbled.
 
"Its not that kind of bite and it didn't even break the skin. Your fine." he said.
 
"Alright." Rose said.
 
Suddenly the train jerked forward, tossing Rose onto Edward.
 
"HEY!"Edward said, "Get your scrawny butt off me!" he said.
 
"Like I ment to fly onto of you!" Rose growled.
 
The train jerked again sending Edward on Rose.
 
Rose gasped "Ow! You elbowed me in the boob!" she whinned.
 
Alphonse and Edward burst out laughing.
 
"Your both so inmature!" Rose said. It really did hurt.
 
Suddenly the train's end blew up, sending it flying forward.
 
"AH!" Rose was stuck between the two Elric brothers. Edward covered Rose and Alphonse covered the rest of them. The train finally stoped.
 
Rose stood "Oh my god...."
 
This kind of shot you may only see in movies. The train was half on the clif and half off. The few people that were on managed to get off safely. The back of the train was blown to bits. Edwrad and Alphonse quickly found a way out. Rose behind them, quickly following. Rose felt the earth benith her move. As Edward got off the train and Alphonse too the train began to slip. Rose got out but the train fell causing some of the earth to weaken and Rose sliped over the edge....