Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Right Size ❯ The Right Size ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

-
-
The Right Size
 
-
-
“So, what will you be dressing up for Halloween as?”
 
Ed looked up from his copy of the report in confusion. “What?” he asked. It really was an odd question since they were in the middle of him giving his monthly report.
 
“For Halloween. Don't tell me you don't have any plans for tonight,” his commanding officer said with a grin.
 
The young alchemist shrugged. “Oh…well, since we just got back to Central, I hadn't even thought about it… Probably me and Al will just stay in tonight. You know, give out candy to the trick-or-treaters…”
 
Mustang sat back in his chair, folded his arms and looked at his subordinate with an amused smile. “You know…I've heard that dressing up as the Fullmetal Alchemist, Hero of the People, is very popular this year…”
 
Ed blinked. People dressing up as him? “Are you serious?”
 
The colonel nodded. “That's right. You're especially a popular pick in the East.”
 
Wow... he thought.
 
But before he could feel too proud of himself, Mustang said, “That's right, all the little kids want to dress up as you, after all, they're all the right size.”
 
--
 
Happy Halloween Everyone!!