Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ union of two elements ❯ I hate you. ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

This is chapter 4. I hate you.(that's the title of the chapter…I'm not saying it to you…okay…maybe a few ppl.)
 
 
 
Don't own, screw you, I can't do everything.
 
No flames plz. (Okay…maybe a few)
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ed awoke the next…uh………daytime.
 
He looked at the clock the time it read was 3:00 in the afternoon.
 
“Ugh…………it's going to take awhile to get my schedule back.” Ed said sleepily.
 
There came a knock at the door.
 
“Come in.”
 
The door opened and Roy stepped in.
 
“You're finally up.” Roy said smiling.
 
“ It just so happens I had a long night…I don't know what you did all day yesterday general shit head, but I spent most of it walking and sitting on train seats about as soft as concrete.” Ed replied sourly.
 
Roy looked at Ed and rolled his eyes.
 
“Still over exaggerating eh? Full Metal.”
 
Ed's face grew red, and had to fight the urge to scream and rant. `I'm so not in the mood for this crap' Ed thought to himself as he got up and passed Roy in the doorway.
 
He looked though the cabinets in the kitchen hoping to find something sweet, but settled on some sugary cereal.
 
“ Damn colonel…I mean general, doesn't have any good to eat” Ed mumbled under his breath.
 
“What was that? Fullmetal.” Roy asked looking at the young alchemist guzzle down handfuls of cereal.
 
“Nothing” Ed replied
 
“Oh, I heard Damn and general, I thought you were talking about me.” Roy smirked.
 
“ I hate you”
 
“What was that?” Roy said putting a hand to his ear.
 
“ I SAID I HATE YOU STUPID FUCKING COLO…GENERAL!!!!!!!!” Ed screamed, even though he didn't actually hate Roy, it still pissed him off at how Roy always had that smugness about him
 
“ Okay. Glad we got that settled” Roy said and turned his back to the fuming blonde boy.
 
… Plus it was better for him if Roy thought he hated him, right?
 
“Your so cute when you're mad” Roy added.
 
Ed blushed and concentrated on his cereal.
 
…Right?
 
Ed walked up to Roy and placed a feather light kiss on the ex colonel's lips.
 
…maybe it's better if he knows my true feelings after all.
 
Roy lifted Ed and they walked into the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Squeal if you're lucky there could be lemons in the next chappie.
Please leave comment, suggestions, anything…………thankies^_^.