Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Wishful Thinking ❯ Wishful Thinking ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wishful Thinking

By: _vidalia_

 

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist, nor do I claim to. I am not making any money off of this fanfiction; it is purely for entertainment purposes ONLY.

 

Author's note: This is what I think MIGHT happen in Hughes' dreams if Roy Mustang happened to be the first to die instead of Hughes.

 

"Harder!" Roy cried out, arching his back and spreading his legs further for Hughes.

 

Hughes had no trouble giving Roy what he wanted. He groaned, pressing his body close to the one beneath his own, feeling the warmth and familiar texture of flesh against flesh. He let his eyes roam over his lover's body, seeing how flushed Roy was and knowing how sensitive his skin must be. He slid a hand down to Roy's thigh, fingers splayed, slowly making its way to Roy's cock.

 

Roy gasped when he felt Hughes' hand finally reach his dick, sliding up and down it as Hughes thrust into him.

 

"Maes!" Roy cried out, easily matching pace with him. He almost couldn't stand the feeling of Maes hitting his sweet spot every time he thrust into him.

 

"You like that…?" Maes asked, breathing rather heavily, letting his free hand move to press Roy further against the mattress, then moving it around to Roy's front and up to Roy's chest, finding a nipple and letting his finger and thumb play with it for a bit, causing Roy to shudder a bit in pleasure. Maes always did know Roy's sensitive spots.

 

"God yes…" Roy moaned, arching his back again, thrusting as far into the man beneath him as he could get every time he thrust into him, still letting one hand stroke his lover's cock. He moved to nip softly at the sensitive place just behind Roy's ear, giving it a soft lick, then starting to suck there.

Roy shuddered again, pressing his cock into Hughes' hand as he came, arching his back, crying out Maes' name, his seed spurting into Hughes' hand.

 

Maes moaned as he watched and felt Roy cum. He thrust into the man a few more times before finally cumming himself, pushing himself in as far as he could go as he shot his hot sperm inside of his lover. God it felt good to do this with Roy again…

 

 

~*~*~*

 

Maes Hughes woke up sweating and with a hard on. But, his penis softened as a cold chill ran down his spine. He'd thought he'd actually FELT Roy again. Touched him, made love to him…but it was just another dream. This one felt so REAL…He put his hand to his face, holding back tears.

 

"What's wrong?" His wife asked, sitting up in bed also, having been jerked awake by her husband's sudden awakening. She put her hand on his shoulder.

 

"Nothing…nothing's wrong…" He lied, laying back down in bed and turning around so that his back faced her and squeezing his eyes shut. There was absolutely no way it had been real…but it had felt so real…He couldn't get over how real it had felt…

 

 

 

End