Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Wolves of Fire, Eagles of Ice ❯ The riddle in the travel book ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own FMA
And now enjoy. I hope that you like it. Sorry for possible errors, I still don't have a beta reader.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------
 
 
„An Alchemy that can not be learnt
An Alchemy that con not be taught
An Alchemy written in blood
 
This is the Elemental Alchemy”
 
 
Ed was still puzzled by the cryptic phrases that he found in one of his father book. He found it by chance, a forgotten book in the back of central library, the last place where he though to find one of His books. But Schieska knew all of them and when he mention an alternative way to reach his gaol, she immediately pointed out that particular volume, in which no alchemist was interested in. He devoured it, avidly, in the hope that at least once in his life his father would have been useful for something, but as always, he was proven wrong. It was just a little chapter in a travel book. He described his errands in Amerstis, the people met, what he learned from them, but all of sudden, when he reached the chapter about this mysterious Elemental Alchemy, he become vague, not even giving any indication how to reach the place where it was practiced. He only stated that “Only if you know the way you can meet the People of the Elements”. That sentence was as cryptic as the previous. You have to know the way… that could mean that only if you are born there you can find that mysterious place. What he bothered him most were the last words: the People of the Elements. Who are them? They must hold some special knowledge to be hold is such respect from his father. He has to find out what this Elemental Alchemy is and who those People of the Elements are. They may not hold the secrets of the Philosopher Stone, but for sure, they hold an amazing knowledge. And may be that knowledge could be useful one day to give Al back his body.