Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Your Nightmarish Past ❯ A Bucket And Al's Breakfast? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Bucket and Al's Breakfast?- chapter 4
 
 
I keep forgetting the disclaimer…so here it is….i don't own FMA…but I do own my OC and this story LINE….ok thanks and enjoy….
 
CCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS
 
Edward had woke up with an intense feeling of nausea, luckily Al had a bucket ready being as Ed didn't have the energy to get up and walk to the bathroom. His painful wretches woke Eli. Once Edward had finished Eli got him a glass of water. She looked around the room and noticed that Shinkei had not come home from the other night. Her shoes and purse was missing still.
“Al, has Shinkei returned?”
“No, she hasn't. I am beginning to worry.” Eli lowered her head and looked back at the poor blonde boy laying on the couch. Where could she be, I wonder. She thought.
“Edward, how do you feel?” she said before placing her hand on his forehead. He barley opened his eyes to look at her, she could see that he wasn't doing to well. “I see, that bad huh?” He shook his head in a `yes' motion. Then the water he had tried so desperately to drink without vomiting, came right back up. Eli had the bucket ready, and it's a good thing too. Ed had gotten rid of his water, but still wretched, even though nothing came up. This continued for about a minute and a half. Eli rubbed his back, but it didn't help. He laid back on the couch breathing hard. Eli gave the bucket to Al, so he could clean it. “I wish I could do something to help you feel better.” She said putting a freshly wetted cloth on his forehead.
“Don't worry…you heard the doc…this isn't serious.”
“Yeah but if you puke up everything you eat or drink….that can be serious” she said looking at him angrily.
“I tired to…hold it in….but I—“
“Don't! that could cause more trouble for you later.” He nodded and broke out in a coughing fit. Something he really didn't need right now. He began couch even more violently than before. He was struggling to breathe and couldn't stop. He coughed so hard that he started to cough up blood. About a minute later, he finally stopped. Only now he didn't just feel like CRAP, but he had a sore throat on top of that.
“Eli….I'm….hot….”
“Well, you should take your jacket off. You've had it on since we got back earlier this afternoon, its after 9:30 at night now.” He nodded and carefully sat up fighting back a feeling of nausea and took his jacket off, and his black shirt, and his black tank top. So now, he has only his pants and bare chest.
“ED! You can't take off all of that! You need to have something covering you or you'll get even sicker!” she grabbed the blanket and put it over him. She had expected a response, but he was fast asleep before she had finished covering him up. “Edward your hopeless.” She said smiling, before kissing him good-night. Al had been in the room a couple minutes and was watching Ed so Eli could get some sleep. Several hours passed before Edward had woken up again. This time it was to complain how hungry he was. Al walked and carefully knocked on Eli's door.
“Eli? Eli, umm….brother wants breakfast.” Eli's voice was barely decipherable. But Al had an idea of what she said.
“Tell him to get it himself….[snore snore]” Al shrugged and closed the door.
“Well, brother, you've got the best cook awake already.” Ed looked at him in disbelief.
“And who would that be?”
“ME!!!” yelled Alphonse.
“Um…Al..are you sure?” Ed said before letting out a painful sneeze.
“Of course brother. Eli is really tired, and your still too sick. So I am going to have to make breakfast.”
“Fine, do what you want.” Ed said before snuggling back under the warm blankets until he heard some kind of notification that breakfast was killed- er…ready. (LOL)