Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams ❯ Chapter One- Medley ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreams......

Whoever said that dreams don't have a hidden meaning....?

Claimer: Mine. Mine. Mine.

Disclaimer: No, I DO NOT own Tomohome. Keep him. -_-

A.n: Sure. It's weird. It's stupid. It's STRANGE..... but.... then again..... it's ME..... what can you EXPECT?

~Miaka~

Miaka was leaning over a cliff, holding Tomohome in one hand, and two brown bags of groceries were clutched in the other to her chest. She looked between them, trying to decide which hand to let go with. She examined the bag's items. Apples, gum, cereal, milk, coke, other kinds of sodas, and lots of lunchmeat and three times that of candy. She whimpered. 'No..... bread.....'

Tomohome: MIAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Miaka: *looks at him guiltily* To-To-Tomohome..........

Yui then comes up behind Miaka and kicks her over. Luckily she keeps clutching the groceries and Tomohome grabbed her to once again save her.

(if only dreams came true.....)

~Trowa~

Trowa and Quatre were watching G-Gundam one day when a lady knocked at their door. Quatre let her in and she said she was a Census -worker and Trowa needed to fill out the application. Trowa sat down and looked at the paper. He blinked in Confusion...

Name:

Quatre smiled to cover the silence.

Quatre: Trowa Winnner. (who knows..... maybe Q-chan WOULD be the guy...... in their.... "relationship".....)

Trowa smiled at him and wrote it down. He moved on.

Ethnicity:

He wrote Latinian on the line and went on.

Marital Status:

He glanced at Quatre. There was a note beneath it to check if you were a homosexual so he checked the little box.

Chlidren: 0 01 02 03 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 (circle one)

He sighed and circled 0. He LOVED kids. He was a CLOWN. HE_MADE_KIDS_HAPPY.

She took it away, cut off his bangs with tree-trimmers and ran out the door calling, "THANK YOU!!!"

~Farfello~ (this.... will.... be strange.... )

Farf was waltzing down the street in a bright pink dress.

Yes- a bright pink dress.

Farf: Dresses-wearing MEN hurt GOD!!!!! ^_#

He ran into a woman whom was wearing queer-looking sunglasses.

Farf: *glare* -_#

Lady: Mmmmmmm... *purringly:* You look so.... **cute** (farf.... cute... O.o....?)in that!!!!

Farf: Sorry. I'm GAY!!! HOMO'S HURT GOD!!!! *skips off licking a dagger*

He then skips past a backery. He doubles back adn presses his palms and face to the glass.

'God's Wheat Bakery'

Farf went inside, glanced around, tore it all to pieces and went outside eating some of God's cookies.

Farf: Eating God's cookies hurts him!!! I HURT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!! ^O#

**SKIPPING ONCE MORE**

As he skips he miscellaneously keeps stabbing people. Then he sees it.

THE GOTH STORE!!!

He runs in, skirt flying upo to reveal gis burlap boxers (hey, they hurt god....)-

and then he was naked in the desert and woke up a bit after he arrived.

(((((((( ^ ^:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))

~Chibodee~

Chibodee was running.

Running from fangirls.

Fangirls Obsessed with Chibodee.

Rabid fangirls obsessed with HIM.

Fangirls that which were rabid and obsessive and chasing Chibodee.

Chibodee fell.

Fell because he saw it.

He had been tripped by a clown that he had seen.

A GIGGLING CLOWN.

Chibodee shot the giggling clown.

The obsessive, rabid, chasing chibodee fangirls found Chibodee.

The rabid, obsessing fangirls ran when they saw Chibodee shoot the clown.

The GIGGLING clown.

The clown that shall never giggle again.

Chibodee grins.

Grins while the obsessive, rabid fangirls run away.

Away from Chibodee.

Chibodee stands.

Stands and kicks the clown.

The dead clown.

He looks up and sees his mother leap from a roof.

The roof of a tall building.

Off the building and onto the sidewalk.

She runs.

She runs to Chibodee.

Chibodee who is now sobbing.

A sopping, sobbing and HAPPY chibodee.

(interesting, isn't it...?)

That's all for now. Have fun- it's strange, but- didn't I mention that....? More to come if you want there to be. Just ask. *huggles Subaru* Ja!!!