Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ missing the one you love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
 
Kaz: I don't own the characters here in my story.
 
 
“tama…tama…TAMAHOME DON'T GO!!!” miaka screamed.
 
It has been a month since they sealed the book of the four gods. A powerful book tat could grant your deepest desire.
 
It was nearly their graduation when it all began. Miaka and her best friend Yui accidentally found it in the library. They were sucked on it and became the heroines of the story.
 
A lot of things happened to them. They faced a lot of circumstances. They nearly even got killed too. Miaka was badly tortured on the hands of the seven star warriors of seiryuu. They wanted stop her from summoning suzaku.
 
Though Yui managed to summon seiryuu first, she was sacrificed to grant her wishes. Yui was eaten alive by seiryuu. Fortunately, Miaka saved her before she completely die.
 
Together, Miaka and Yui surmount all their hindrances. They managed to return back to the real world. They succeeded in saving the world from destruction. And with Miaka's final wish, everything went back to normal as though nothing happened at all.
 
But everything as it's cost. When Miaka completed her wish, her duty as suzaku no miko was over. Meaning there was no way se could return inside the book.
 
At first, Miaka couldn't believe it. She couldn't accept the mere fact that she would no longer see Tamahome again. Tamahome was only a character from the book. He was one of the seven star warriors of suzaku. But Miaka loved her with all her heart. For her, Tamahome was real.
 
With the help of Yui,Tetsuya and his brother Keisuke, she managed to overcome the pain that she was bearing.Though there were still a lot of times when she was thinking of him, somehow they lighten her burden.
 
“tamahome…it has been a long time..”Miaka whispered. She slowly got up in her bed. She took a quick bath and changed fresh clothes before she went to the kitchen.
 
“I hate it when I'm alone…”Miaka said. “it only reminds me of you….Tamahome..” Miaka's eyes started to feel a bit hot. And then tears rolled down her cheeks all of a sudden.
 
“ I know.. I know that I promised you that I'll be strong…but..how am I suppose to do that…Tamahome…I love you so much…I want you back! I need you!” Miaka couldn't stop her tears from falling. The emptiness in her heart was the root of her pain. Thinking of Tamahome made her loose her appetite.
 
DING DONG…DING DONG!
 
Miaka quickly wiped her tears. She immediately fixed herself so that no one could notice that se cried again. Then she hurriedly ran to open the door.
 
“Yui!” Miaka was startled to see her best friend. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning. She didn't expect Yui would come so early.
 
“Would you mind helping me here” Yui was carrying a pile of books. Those were there reviewers. They decided to study together in order to pass their high school entrance exam.
 
Miaka gave Yui a hand on the books “You're too early! I didn't expect you'll be here.” She put the books on the living room. Yui arranged the books in their proper order according to their subject.
 
“ Well I just want to study early that's all”
 
“I guess you're right. Wait here…let me make you some coffee” Miaka quickly ran to the kitchen to get Yui some drinks. When she got back, Yui was already reading a book.
 
“Wow! Yui…you're really studying and even if you're clever enough. I'm sure you could pass whatever school you want” Miaka sat beside Yui. She carefully gave it to her. “ Drink this while it's hot”
 
“Thanks” Yui set aside the book for a while.
 
Miaka was staring at Yui. She noticed that Yui had finally recovered from the tradegy. She was glad about Yui's improvement too.
 
“Hey… why are you looking at me? Is there something wrong ?”
 
“nah…Nothing at all…well you see…” Miaka continued “I just wanna ask..if.. you've..already…for-“
 
“if I have forgotten everything?”Yui continued Miaka's question.
 
“yah..you're right..”Miaka nodded.
 
Yui finished her coffee first before she answered “OF COURSE NOT!….I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING!”
 
“really?”
“yup….especially Nakago and Suboshi…They were always with me all the time when I was still in the book”
 
“But it seems that you're already fine…I am really impressed”
 
“Thank you…I know the reason why you asked me that…” Yui looked at her. “ it's because of Tamahome right?”
 
Miaka startled “ How did..”
 
“Duh…! Miaka you're such a nitwits! It's quite obvious that you're still thinking of him!!” Yui yelled.
 
“Hey! You're so mean! You don't have to call me that!”
 
“Because you're nitwits!Look! would you just grow up!” Yui stood and walked towards the window “ I know how muc you love him…but…do you think Tamahome would be happy to see you like that!Miaka you're making me worry so much. I don't know what to do to you.” Yui lookrd back at Miaka. There were tears falling from Yui's eyes. “I don't want to see you like that any more…”
 
Miaka then smiled “stop acting like a baby..come on! I don't want to fail…okay!” you're right Yui…You're absolutely right..Miaka whispered.
 
 
Kaz; hope you'll like my first chapter…I promise I'll make the next one a bit better..
 
Please review my work…