Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Miyuki Chan Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Chronicals of the Sophistocated Wonderland ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer + A/N: Hello! ~*Queenie*~ here. I still don't own anything except this really old pizza thats still in my freezer. ick! Anywho, no flamers allowed because nobody likes you anyway. ^__~ No, really, if you flame me I'll make you eat the really old pizza! J/K!!

"Damn!!" Alice cursed. "I'll get you for that!" Everyone turned to see Vegeta bawling at the melted remains of the Ken doll. "You were all I had..." He cried and picked up some of the goo, but it only fell through his fingers. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta screamed as he ran off into the distance. "C'mon! Lets follow him!" Mina shouted.

They were lead into a thicker part of...of....whatever the hell this place is. They saw a man sitting under a giant mushroom smoking a joint and chatting with a little yellow stuffed animal. "Vegeta???" Goten whispered. But they closer and realized it wasn't Vegeta. "Yo!! Wassup????" The man whispered. "Dad? is that you?" Goten said.

"Shh!!!" Goku said. "Ohh! What a cute doll!" Lita said, picking up the yellow stuffed animal. "Excuse Me! But I am NOT a stuffed animal!" The animal replied. "EEEKK! ITS ALIVE!!!" Lita screamed and dropped it onto a fluffy patch of grass. "I am Kero Beraus!!!!! The Gaurdian Beast!!!!" Kero quickly flew up to Lita and tweeked her nose. "OWW!! THAT HURT YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!" Lita picked up Kero and threw him against a mushroom. Then he came back and tweeked again. "THATS IT!!!" Lita screamed. "JUPITER THUNDERCLAP ZAP!!!" Suddenly, a huge lightning bolt hit Kero. THey continued to have their battle as the rest looked on. "I bet 20 on Kero!" Rei said. "Well, I bet 30 on Lita!" Mina shouted. "Hey! Has anyone seen Serena?" Amy asked, but nobody seemed to pay attention.

Suddenly, out of thin air, something fell on Goten's head. "What the...????" He looked down and found a little orange and white hamster near his feet. "Well, hello little guy!" He said, picking up the tiny hamster. "Hi! I'm Hamtaro!" He said. "EEEKK!!! ITS ALIVE!!" Goten squeled as he dropped him. "What do you think your doing with our friend!!!!!?????" A field hamster with a shovel said as he walked onto Goten's shoe. Soon, Goten was surrounded by about 15 Hamsters, all holding little ginsu knives.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goten screamed. "Whats goin on back there?????????????" Amy wondered. "Hes probobly being chopped into little bits by about 15 or so Hamsters all holding really sharp ginsu knives." Rei stated. "But thats just a suggestion..."

"Hi guys!!" Serena and Trunks came running up to the crowd. "Whats up with Goten???" "You dont wanna know..." Amy said. "WHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU?????" Mina shouted and grabbed Trunks into a huge bear hug. Serena fumed as she pulled Mina's hair back. "EXCUSE ME???? BUT WHAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING?!?!" Mina laughed weakly as she let go of Trunks. "idiot...." Serena thought.

Meanwhile, Alice and Chesie where sipping tea on top of a mushroom as they watched the idiotic scene below them. "I'm dizzy." Chesie stated. "They all belong in the asylum...." Alice said as she pulled out her knife. She threw it at Goku, who was now smoking a joint with Lita and Kero. Unfortunetly, it only hit Gokus hair. "Damn! I'm not doing very good today." "Very few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do, some don't ever want to.." "Geez! Can you say something normal for once!!!" Alice yelled. Suddenly, a cute white hamster with blue ribbons in her hair landed on Alice's lap. "Bonjour!!!" She said. "Well, hello!" Alice kindly said. "I'm Bijou!" She said holding out her ginsu knife.

*********************************************************** ****************************WOOOO!!! Hello again!! Whats going to happen to Goten, Alice, and the rest??? Find out in the next installment of SOPHISTOCATED WONDERLAND!!!!