Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Readings ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Unexpected Readings
Authors: DA & Sarit
Emails: deathangegw @ hotmail.com & su.ami @ verizon.net
Rating: NC-17 (overall)
Warnings: Angst, death, sap, fluff, LEMON!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF LEMON!!!! *falls over*
Pairings: Well now…you'll have to see won't you?! Too many to name…trust me -.-
Summary: The Troopers and Mashos are sucked into the realm of The Universe of the Four Gods. Many adventures and loves are found and lost. Will the Troopers be able to help the Suzaku Seven summon Suzaku before the Mashos succeed in helping Seiryuu come?

AN: This was something me and my friend DA came up with. Their are MASSIVE SPOILERS in this fic. So far, its about 80 pages -.-;;; I'll be uploading more chapters soon. This will span the entire FY series from the time Miaka and co. go off to find the seishi after Tamahome went to Kutou. So expecte heavy spoilers!!!!!


Chapter One

Shu growled as he looked around the city. He couldn't find his friends, but knew that they'd rendezvous somewhere. He just had to remember where! Suddenly, he saw a flare of light and grinned. /Yo Seiji! Over here!/ he called out to his friend, then smirked as he felt an answering touch to his mind. Seiji wouldn't go and probe, but he probably needed reassurance as much as Hardrock. Jumping up to the roof, Shu smiled as the Halo holder appeared on the roof, smirking.

"Causing enough trouble, Shu? Where are the others?" Seiji asked as they looked around. Shu opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off as a loud cry was heard.

"Black Lightening SLASH!!!"

They both dodged out of the way barely as Anubis's attack sent black lightening arcing towards them. Shu gritted his teeth as his arm spasmed slightly, hit by the attack, but it soon slowed. "Shu?! You ok?" Seiji called out as he stood protectively in front of the Hardrock holder.

"Yea....just a little strain." Shu gritted out, then growled as Anubis's soft cackle and Rajura's soft laughter floated around them.

"Oh but we are just getting started, little Ronins." Anubis's oily voice sneered around them as they watched the shadows warily.

Shu and Seiji stood back to back as they watched around them. /Not good, old buddy./ Shu said to his friend, feeling the grim agreement from Seiji.

* * *

Ryo and Shin dodged through the buildings, slashing their way through a group of soldiers when all of a sudden Naaza appeared, cackling. Letting loose with his poison whip, he screamed out, "Snake Fang STRIKE!!!"

Ryo was able to dodge, but Shin screamed as he was hit by the venomous swords and flung into a wall. "Shin!!" Ryo screamed, then gasped as he looked up.

"Quake with FEAR!!!" Shuten's sent his chains down onto them, trapping Ryo in them. Cackling as he came down, Shuten walked slowly towards the two, noting that Shin was struggling to stand as Ryo fought his chains. "Well well, Ronin whelps....looks like you've gotten yourselves into quite the bind now, haven't you?" Shuten said, sneering as he looked up at Ryo, who snarled at him.

"Arrow Shock WAVE!!" Touma cried out as he let his arrow fly, sending the two mashos flying into a building with a shout of shock.

"Touma!!" Ryo and Shin cried out in relief as the Strata holder jumped down and chopped through the chains holding Ryo.

"Are we ever glad to see you!" Shin Said in relief as he smiled at his blue haired friend, who returned the smile.

"Yea no problem. But Seiji and Shu are in trouble too, so let's get to them before.." Touma said, but was cutoff as Shuten blasted out of his prison with an angry yell, sending rock and debris at the three ducking Ronins. A similar explosion marked Naaza's release as well and the three looked at each other as the warlords stalked towards them. Nodding as one, the three warriors jumped to the roof and ran swiftly across the roofs, avoiding the two warlords as they pursued.

They came upon Seiji and Shu, battling against Rajura and Anubis in bitter combat. "Super Wave SMASHER!!" Shin shouted as he sent his attack at the two startled warlords, who were blasted into a far off building.

"Thunder Bolt CUT!!" Seiji screamed as he sent his attack at Naaza and Shuten, who barely jumped out of the way.

Shu panted, then winked at his friends. "Nice timing!" he Said in greeting and the other four snickered. Evil chuckles surrounded them and they formed a defensive circle, each facing a direction as they looked around warily.

"Show yourselves, Warlords! We aren't afraid of you!" Ryo shouted out and they all looked up to a taller building where the four Dynasty Generals stood, watching them with evil smirks.

But the confrontation never occurred. A bright red and blue light flared up all of a sudden, surrounding the two groups in light, surprising them Arago's laughter could be heard as they all cried out in surprise.

Then vanished.

A single book glowed near where the two groups had been standing, glowing blue and red and crackling as it fell to the ground.

* * *

Ryo looked around as he slowly woke up. "Seiji? Touma? Shu? Shin? You guys ok?" he asked in a groggy voice.

A groan on his left had him looking over into Seiji's lavender eyes. "Ryo...man what hit us?" Seiji asked softly as he flopped onto his back.

Shu grunted as he sat up and said, "Was it the Dynasty?"

"Don't think so. Seemed to be someone or something else." Touma Said as he cracked his neck. They all removed their main armor, clad in their subarmors as they looked around.

"Alright then....where are we?" Shin asked as he focused on his friends.

The rustle of the wind brought a pungent smell to the group of young men. They were clad in peasant garb, ancient swords, bow and arrows and maces dangling from their hands.

"Well, well boys. Look what we have here. The Boss will be most pleased with this little catch." One of the young men grinned. He had semi long hair, dark blue in color.

The Ronins tensed up and came together in a circle, tensed for combat. "Hey, Ryo. You think the Dynasty is going for the more innocent look now?" Touma asked softly as they gauged the people in front of them.

"Who knows...but they could sure kill us with their smell, that's for sure!" Shu said rudely, holding his nose in disgust.

Ryo snickered and looked at the group. "Who are you?" he asked commandingly of the one who had addressed them.

The group of men growled, pulling their swords and bows out and aiming them at the five young Ronins.

"HOLD!!!" The blue haired young man growled, glaring at his cohorts. "The Boss ain't gonna like it." He ignored Ryo's question.

"Ah, but Kouji...."

"NOW DAMNIT!!!!"

"EEEP!!!" The group immediately surrounded the five Ronins, one slicing near him. A net the five were standing on folded upwards, sending them into the trees.

"Shimatta!!" Shu howled out as they found themselves hurled upwards in a net.

The others growled as they tried to break free as well. "Shu! Can you get a better grip to break this net!?" Ryo called out as they slowly spun in a circle, looking down at the group.

"You got it Ryo!" Shu said assuredly, then struggled to a better position. Grabbing a couple of the strands of the net, he pulled, snapping the ropes and plunging them down. The others flipped so they were standing and Shu swung himself into the midst of the group. "Alright! You guys are going DOWN!" He growled out as he went after them, fists flying.

The other Ronins attacked as well, but Shin shouted, "Be sure to be careful! They are human!" The others nodded once, but continued.

The bandits blinked. That usually worked...

"KUSO!!!" Kouji dodged, coming up behind one of the young Ronins. "You guys are a real piece of work, ya know?! Just come along quietly and we won't kill ya!"

Two men attacked Shu, surrounding him. They pulled out a sword and mace, respectively.

In the back, a dark silhouette watched, chuckling.

Shu grinned ferally at the two men, and then grabbed the mace and sword in his palms. Clenching his hands, he crushed the weapons, and then dusted his hands with an evil chuckle.
Seiji dodged the blue haired man and smirked coldly. "We don't do well with getting captured, so I suggest...if you want the others to live, that you call them down," he said softly as he disarmed the boy easily.

Ryo smirked as he knocked two of the other attackers onto their butts. "This is too easy," he said softly and sighed.

The two men who had attacked Shu blinked, then eeped.

Kouji sweatdropped. These guys were really idiots. If Genrou were around this wouldn't have happened...

The dark silhouette emerged. He was easily in his late forties. Obese and...well...disgusting. He held a long silver fan in his hands. "Kouji! What the fuck are you waiting around for?! Get these slaves back to headquarters!"

"But Eiken..."

Eiken waved the fan threateningly and the group of bandits cringed. "Now I said!!!"

"I don't think so, fatso!" Ryo said with a glare and the others smirked as they all attacked, knocking about fifteen of the men out swiftly. They stood, relaxed amid the bodies and smirked.

"Aw, and I didn't even break up a sweat." Shu said in smug disappointment as they all glared at the fat man.

Ryo smirked at his friend and then focused on the remaining men. "We mean no harm, but we will defend ourselves. We are slaves to no one," he said warningly and the Ronins nodded firmly, getting into defensive postures.

"Not bad for a couple of brats." Eiken snorted. Taking the fan, he aimed it squarely at the five Ronin's. "REKKA SHIEN!!!!!!"

A spout of flame erupted from the iron fan, engulfing the five Ronins in a red-hot circle of flame.

The Ronins cried out, but then Ryo moved up. He stepped through the flames and knocked the fan out of the fat man's hand. Not stopping, he landed a roundhouse kick to the man, and then watched as his comrades jumped out from the flame. They landed near him and smirked at the other men. "Kids, huh? You got that right...and we're way beyond your league, buddy." Ryo said with a smirk.

A dark shadow fell over Eiken as he sputtered and tried to get up. The figure bent down and picked up the silver fan. "You've screwed up for the last time, Eiken."

"Er...Genrou..."

"GENROU!!!" Kouji gushed, coming over and hugging the newcomer.

Genrou came into the light and he smiled devilishly. A pair of fangs could be seen from his lips as he grinned ferally. Flame red hair fell into his hazel eyes. A pair of long beaded earrings dangled from his ears.

"KOUJI!!!" The two proceeded to greet each other in a strange, Russian style dance.

The Ronins stared at the two men in confusion. "Is this like, some kind of weird mating ritual or something?" Shu said as he scratched his head.

Touma snorted and snickered as Seiji said softly, "Looks like they know each other. Maybe we can find out where we are now." Ryo nodded once and sighed softly.

While the two friends were acting like idiots, Eiken and his crew slinked away into the shadows.

Genrou blinked, pulling away from his friend. He narrowed his eyes at the five young men. "And who the fuck are you anyway?!"

Shu all but bristled as he growled, but Shin put a soothing hand on the Hardrock holder's arm. Ryo, Seiji, and Touma glared at the man as Ryo said softly, "We are the Ronin Warriors. Some weird light transported us here. And I'd suggest that you play nice, or else you'll end up like your friends." He pointed at where the other men were lying around them.

Genrou snorted. "They ain't my friends! They're traitors!" He narrowed his eyes, and then smirked. "You guys sound a lot like this weird girl I found..."

Kouji poked Genrou in the arm. "You didn't find her, baka. I did."

"Yeah whatever..."

"GENROU-CHAN!!!!!" A small whirlwind whizzed by and nearly collided with Shu. She was petite with russet hair in two buns on her head. She sported a junior high school uniform. "Oro...HEY!!! I know you guys! You're them weirdos from school!"

"GAH! Would someone get this ONNA off of me!!??" Shu cried out as he tried to pry her off of him. Shin, Ryo, and Touma laughed as Seiji went over to his friend and gently pried the girl off of Shu.