Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Universe of Four Animes ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: *gets thrown out of a building* Damn, I was really close to getting them to let me buy their animè contracts this time, it's their fault they didn't like a button from my brother's pants and a rubber band that was snapped. In other words I don't own anything but the plot thingy. HAH! Made you read all that!

The Universe of Four Animès

By: Tori-No-Miko

Edited by: OOOPPPs (Tori-No-Miko's Brother)

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Chapter One

It was a stormy night, the lightning skimmed across the wind blown waves of the seas of Konan. A solitary figure emerges across the horizon, dark, still and detached. He raises his hand and a soft frightening melody begins to play, picking up tempo, it seems to drive and order the lightning as it reaches its crescendo. OK, OK, it was a bright sunny day with a single girl sitting next to a pond feeding ducks, while the music of the `ice cream' truck slowly drives by. She stands up and looks across the small pond.

"Woah, what a nice day!", she says smiling, "I think I should buy some ice-cream, before the truck drives away"

She slowly reaches into her hip pocket only to watch in horror as a small, particularly cute duck waddles away with something which looks suspiciously like her wallet.

"COME BACK HERE YOU SMELLY, FAST, *and particularly cute and smart* DUCK!!!!"

Then from somewhere, a loud and demanding voice sounded, "CUT"

"What the heck is wrong this time?" the duck says. It's head pops out of the mound of feathers and reveals a fanged red-head.

"Tasuki-San, you aren't acting realistic enough to be a duck." The director shouts demandingly.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY FANTASTIC ACTING SKILLS?" Tasuki yells crazily.

Suddenly, an ear-splitting scream echoed through the set. It was the girl again.

"T-the duck just transformed! I-into the most hideous thing I-I've ever seen!!!" She screams. For a small girl like her, she sure has a fit pair of lungs to produce that sort of sound.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' HIDEAOUS?!" Tasuki snarled menacingly.

"Eh…no-one?" the girl answered.

"Order, order people!" the director yelled, slapping the script in his hands onto the camera.

"What the? Director-sama, you know you can never order those two around." A purple haired `girl' sighed.

"I HAVE FREAKIN' NAME YA' KNOW?!" The director yelled at the purple haired `girl' who was now crawled into a corner.

"Well, well, well, have I, Sesshomaru-Sama, hired the wrong person to direct my movie, `A day in the park', hmmmmm?" An albino entered the set.

"Well of course not. I was just…uh…telling the cast how to act out one of your scenes.." The director fidgeted. `Suuuuuuure…telling them how to do their jobs…Suuuuuure…' he thought sarcastically.

"AIIIYYEEE! SESSHO-FLUFFY-MARU-SAMA!" a cry of admiration sounded.

Suddenly, a fat green toad-like thing knocked Sesshomaru over.

"Ooompf!", Sesshomaru choked as he got the wind knocked out of him by the little green thing.

"OH! I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR MOVIES ESPECIALLY `PIGBALL A: REFRIGERATORS' REVENGE' AND `DUEL MONSTERS THE FIRST MOVIE'!" the green toad cried happily. "By the way my name is Jaken!"

Jaken was a green toad thingy, which was obviously a guy but, was in a pink tutu.

"G-et. Of-f. Me-e!" Sesshomaru gasped.

"Say please!" Jaken said, supposedly seductively, well at least that was what he thought.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" Instead, it seems that Sesshomaru had screamed. He turned into his demon dog form and ran off like a little girl. `My EARS! They are POISONED by his VOICE!' he thought as he ran off with tears in his eyes.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"Well. That was entertaining…" The girl from the beginning said simply.

"MIAKA!" A blonde girl ran up to Miaka.

"Usagi-Chan!" Miaka exclaimed.

They tackled each other.

"WOW! How long has it been? 2 days? 3? Since we've seen each other?" Usagi asked.

"YUP!"

As they were chattering, Director-Sama was losing patience.

"SHOOOOOSH! SHUT UP! STOP IGNORING ME! I'M THE DIRECTOR! I AM GOIN' TO ORDER YOU AROUND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" He yelled angrily.

Then there was a awkward silence before a person bravely *or stupidly* broke it.

"Geeze, what's up his ar-," Usagi didn't finish her sentence as Miaka stuffed a sweaty rag in her mouth. Miaka gave out a nervous laugh.

"Hahaha…Usa-Chan, what did you eat for lunch?" With that she dragged Usagi off to somewhere.

Everyone else that hadn't said anything to annoy the director was just watching the duo go off silently. They all thought the same thing as what Usagi was *about* to say. But Usagi being so shallow, was the one that nearly laid out their tombs.

"Nuriko, can't you do anything with your horrible strength and cross-dressing ways?" Tasuki whispered to the `girl' with purple hair.

Nuriko's eyes flashed with an evil glint before it disappeared when Tasuki's face was met with the wall.

"Shish, with all that pressure he was receiving from Fluffy, it would only be a matter of time before Director-Sama would crack." Tomo-the-Painted-Faced-Homo whispered to Soi, who was nodding.

"I heartily agree with you for once." She whispered back still nodding.

No longer than 5 seconds, whispers broke out through out the set. Things like "I knew he never liked directing movies' to rumors like ` I heard he has a drinking problem and liked to hang out in Gay Bars' were whispered around.

Even though they were whispered to one another, Director-Sama heard every single word. It was almost as if he had incredible hearing. One by one, his veins began to pop out of his skull.

"SHUUUUUUUUUT UUUUPPPPPP!"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

TNM: Well, now that's done! It's short but…the more reviews I get the longer the next chapter will be. Please be easy on flames, this is my first try on humour.

OPs: After four years of research including a trip to Nepal and a stop over in Thailand, I have finally gathered enough material to edit and help TNM in writing this first chapter. Oh, who am I kidding, she wrote it herself while I was on the comp looking at pr0n.

TNM: -_-;; Well that's my brother for ya' pr0n pr0n pr0n that's all he thinks about…

R/R!

Can anyone guess what movies Jaken was talking about? Cookie for those who can!