Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ As I sit here.... ❯ As I Sit Here.... ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors notes: Suzaku 7, we love you all. Through all the torture of your hearts and ours watching you and reading the book to follow you, you are our heroes! Tokyo Rabbit
FanficQsandAs@yahoo.com
(That's my personal e-mail for you guys to e-mail me about my fan fics and all that jazz!) Disclaimer: I do not own Fushigi Yugi...... although! I DO own Tamahome! WAHAHAHAHAHA! ::Watase Yuu walks in and hits the greedy girl over the head:: Okay okay! So I don't own him! Watase Yuu-sama is the sole creator of Fushigi Yugi...... but some times I think that Watase-sama created Tamahome just for me! *^.^* ::hits the non-owner of Tamahome over the head again:: OKAY! Enjoy!
Ratings: Complete. PG
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~~As I sit here....
Miaka Yuki looked out of the window of her room, "Taka...."
"Hai?" the blue haired boy once known as Tamahome of the Celestial 7, stood in the door way of Miaka's room. "Something on your mind?"
Miaka turned to her lover. She looked at him standing there, with the sunset's light falling on him. He looked worried. "I... Taka. They are dead...."
Taka was silent. He knew very well who she was talking about. Hotohori, the emperor of Konan. Nurkio, who possessed super human strength. Mitsukake, the doctor. And Chiriko, the young 13-year-old scholar. He looked down at the carpet. "Hai."
"Why!" Miaka yelled with tears forming in her eyes. "Why can't you all be here with me?!"
"Miaka...." Taka walked to the shaking girl and took her in his strong arms. "I don't know."
The former priestess of Suzaku, warped her arms around his torso and shook uncontrollably in his warm arms. "I don't understand... I was fine about it.... I have mourned... and accepted it. But why now? Why am I so stricken with their deaths? And Tasuki and Chirchri are in the world of the book. Their world...."
Taka ran his fingers through her soft hair and rest his chin on the top of her head, "I don't know love. After regaining my memories about my life as Tamahome, and seeing them all, ghost or real, in that world...."
"If I could have one more wish... only one more!" Miaka started to cry into Taka's broad chest.
Taka only held her closer. He remembered how he was Tamahome, one of 7 warriors sworn to protect the Priestess of Suzaku, Miaka. They all had grown closely to each other, and some ways more than just friendship! Tamahome and Miaka fell in love, while Nurkio, Hotohori, and Tasuki learned that they too were in love with the priestess. Mitsukake and Chichri had both lost their lovers while Chirko was too young to fall in love, but they all loved Miaka in one way or another. Together they grew close and risked their lives for one another, not as Priestess and warrior, but as friends.
Miaka pulled away from Taka and wiped her tears away, "I'm better."
"Good," although he knew that she was probably lying. She always tried to hide her feelings.
She walked back to the window and looked outside. "Taka, I think that you better start to head home. It's getting late."
Taka nodded and he walked over to the obviously troubled girl. "I love you. See you tomorrow." He kissed her on the forehead.
"I love you too, Taka."

On the way home, Taka thought about how upset Miaka was. Maybe money would cheer her up! It always cheers me up! He thought greedily then thought otherwise. 'If I could have just once more wish... only one more!' Miaka's tearful words ran through his mind. Maybe there is a way... Taka began to think of all that had happened. Maybe they missed something.
Both Miaka and her best friend Yui got drawn into the book, The Universe of the Four Gods. There, Miaka fulfilled her destiny of becoming the Priestess of Suzaku, the Red Phoenix Beast God of the South. Yui meanwhile was thrown back into modern day Tokyo, left to only read the actions of her friend and those around her. Then, as Miaka began to search and find the Suzaku 7... Yui was once again thrown into the book, only to become Miaka's mortal enemy. Yui became the Priestess of the Seiryu, the Blue Dragon Beast God. From there, both of the priestesses did everything within their power to summon their own Beast God to grant 3 of their wishes. Each had their own reasons for doing so, Miaka wanted to protect Konan from Kutou, Seiryu's province. She wanted to be with Tamahome forever, and she wanted to be again with Yui, friends. Yui wanted revenge for her fake raping, Nakago, one of the Seiryu 7, made sure that Yui was convinced of her rape. She wanted Miaka and Tamahome separated forever to feel her pain, and she wanted Suzaku sealed away forever....
Yui collected both Shinzahos from the other Beast Gods' summoning years before. Shinzaho... an object that holds the power to call upon the Beast Gods, given to the priestess during the summoning of their God. Both priestesses needed both to summon their God. Nuriko, during the quest for the first Shinzaho... died for the cause. Yui collected both of the Shinzahos and summoned Seiryu.... Chirko kills himself to save the other warriors and his priestess. Seiryu being summoned caused a war to break out between Kutou and Konan. Mitsukake is wounded badly, but still tends to the wounded. He then uses all of his remaining chi, which is all he is living off of, releases it around him to heal everyone wounded. Hotohori then faces off with Nakago, the general of the army. He there learns that Nakago's true intentions of this war, was to attack his own country, Kutou, and take the throne. Then he would go to Miaka and Yui's world and kill the Priestess of Suzaku. In a fit of rage because of all of the innocent lives taken for a pointless war and because he wanted to stop Nakago from hurting Miaka, the girl who taught him to be free regardless of his palace cage, charges at Nakago. Knowing he has no real chi because Suzaku is sealed away and can not lend him powers, he pierces Nakago's chest. The Kutou army withdrawals and goes home for the true war to be fought, Hotohori dies.
Taka shook his head and murmured, "With all said and done.... I am now Taka, no longer Tamahome of the book. Chichiri and Tasuki are alive and happy in the book. Yui is happy again and best friends with Miaka."
He looked up at the approaching night sky and sighed. The only reason why he was reborn here as Taka, and exchange student that attended KO with Keisuke, Miaka's older brother, was because of his strong and undying love for Miaka. They had been through so much during his days as Tamahome in the book. It only strengthened their love. He deified all who told him he couldn't be with her to be with her. Suzaku gave them a chance. Taka grew marry. I love Suzaku! He thought of not being so lucky then grew solemn again.
Taka looked once again up to the sky, "Guys... I really need your help here." A cold winter's wind blew through his hair and he pulled his coat closer to his body.

Miaka gleefully downed her food and Taka watched her satisfied that she was happy again. When she was done consuming all that was in front of her she spoke, "I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't know what came over me."
Taka smiled nervously not wanting to stir those emotions again. "Oh! That? It's okay Miaka!"
She smiled. "And thank you for lunch! It was great!"
Taka mummer to himself. "How could you tell? You downed it so fast I hardly thought that you could taste it."
Miaka jumped on the table, pointing a fork at his throat. "What did you say?!"
"Ah! Nothing, nothing!" Taka laughed nervously. Same ol' Miaka.

"Mom! I'm home!" Miaka slipped off her shoes and on slippers. Taka walked in behind her and did the same.
"Ms. Yuki! I hope you don't mind I'm here?" Taka smiled nervously as Miaka's mother peered out of the kitchen at the two.
"Oh hi Taka! Welcome home Miaka! I'll fix you two a snack!" the woman smiled and popped her head back into the kitchen.
Miaka smiled at the mention of food and ran to her room, Taka following her. "Oh thanks Mom!"
She walked into her room and Taka closed the door gently behind them and he smiled. "Now, about those math problems you wanted me to help you with!"
Miaka grimaced at the dreaded word, 'math.' Then she stopped when a glint caught her eye. On her desk was sitting a round mirror propped up on a golden stand. "Oh!" She walked over to her desk.
"That's a nice mirror Miaka. How long have you had it?" Taka smiled as he opened a text book.
"Never," she bent down to look at it more closely. It was a mirror all right. It had red jewels encrusted in the gold trimming. "It wasn't here before."
Taka set down the text book on the bed and walked over to Miaka. "What?"
A faint red glow caught her eye and she looked down to see a red feather laying in front of the new mirror. "Suzaku?" She picked it up and showed it to Taka.
As he looked at it the feather's glow intensified and Miaka, blinded, dropped it. Once the two regained their sight, a tall man with red hair and a red glowing character on his forehead, stood before them.
"Suzaku?" Taka managed to say once he got over some of his shock, but not much.
"Yes, Tamahome." The man smiled.
"What are you doing here? I thought that once we got all of Taka's memory globes back, all danger would be aside and done!" Miaka was alarmed. Why now? Trouble again?
"Yes, that is true, for now, Priestess." Suzaku in his human form smiled gently at the lovers.
"But, if there is no trouble.... Then why...?" Taka was still not completely over his shock.
"The priestess.... She is calling her warriors." He pointed to the now glowing mirror.
Both scared of the upcoming tests, Miaka and Taka turned to see Chichiri, Tasuki in the mirror. Not to mention, the ghosts of Hotohori, Nuriko, Mitsukake, and Chiriko standing there. All of the warriors, except for Tamahome, were there!
"I... I don't understand." Miaka's eyes began to fill with tears.
The two turned back to Suzaku and he just smiled. "Just as you called on Tamahome to join you in this world, you are calling the rest of the warriors."
Miaka wasn't believing what she was hearing! It was too good to be true! "I... I...!"
"Seek them out Priestess of Suzaku, and be merry." And with that, the mirror and Suzaku were gone in a flash of red light.
"Miaka....!" Taka turned to his love and she turned to him. Can it be true?
"They are here! With us at last! But... I don't understand...." Miaka shook her head. It HAD to be a trick!
Taka only laughed at her. He took her into his arms and smiled at her. "Priestess of Suzaku. We are all here with you. We were solely created in that book world to serve you. When you call, we come. Just as I, Tamahome, had done. It seems that you need us once again, Miaka. We will protect you no matter what." Miaka's eyes filled with tears as he continued. "Now, let's seek out the others, and revive their memories. Together, all of us shall be forever."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~
Sniff! Sniff! Wasn't that great! Well, it sure made me feel better! I stopped crying now, so, you don't have to worry about me! *^^* N-E ways. I didn't really focus on Tamahome/Taka's love with Miaka much in this one, just b/c this one was meant for all of them! YAY for everyone! Please Please Please E-mail me and tell me what you thought! This is the first fan fic I have written in a while, so I'm rusty! Hehe! ~Tokyo Rabbit
FanficQsandAs@yahoo.com