Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Return of the Priestess ❯ Leave the past for the new ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: What? Where? Who?
 
Takiko felt warm and safe, she could feel a think and warm blanket above her and a soft bed beneath her. She could feel the warmth and hear the sparkling sound of a fire nearby.
She slowly opened her eyes, she saw a ceiling that held a big painting with Genbu in the center, seven no eight people around him. The eight around the great best seemed to have a special meaning to Takiko, they seemed so familiar.
She looked at each one of them closely. There was a young boy, he was pretty short and a little round with black short hair and brown eyes. He looked quite shy and somehow sad. There was some kind of circle around him and a lot of small things came from it.
Takiko (thinking): Hatsui…
A very small smile came upon her lips
She looked over to the person next to him, or was it really a person? It looked more like a little doll, with one big eye and one small eye. Small stones came from the ground beneath him.
Takiko (thinking): Namame…
Now her eyes became a little happier
She looked on the next one; it was a tall man with white hair and an eye-patch over his right eye, the left eye was in some kind of purple. He had a stern face and three water-snakes were circling around him.
Takiko (thinking): Hikitsu
The smile grew a little more
The person next to him made Takiko just stare for a while with big eyes.
It was a young girl; she had black hair, big brown eyes and dressed like she was some kind of princess. It was…
Takiko (thinking): …Me. It's me… when I was the priestess of Genbu.
She looked at herself for a while before she looked on the person next to her.
It was a young man; he was pretty tall, he had short black hair and brown eyes. He was holding a bow and an ice arrow were placed on it.
Takiko (thinking): Tomite…
The person after him was a middle age woman. She had long black hair and brown eyes. Her hair was almost everywhere and she had a big thing that looked like a pipe.
Takiko (thinking): Inami…
The small smile grew bigger
Next to Inami was the man they first saw as their enemy, but when time came he became their ally. He was tall and had long black hair and empty cold eyes.
Around there wasn't just one element of power it, was six. It was from each seishi that had “lent” him their powers. (A/N: that is at least who I think he is)
Takiko (thinking): Urumiya…
She then went on to the last person. Her hart stopped. He was standing there with a small grin and it almost felt like his greyish eyes were looking at her. His long hair was swirling around like it was a wind passing by, and so it was.
Takiko (thinking): Uruki…or should I say Rimudo…
A tear were making its way down her cheek, but she kept smiling.
She kept looking at him for a while before closing her eyes.
She opened her eyes when she heard a door open. She opened her eyes and turned towards the sound. She blinks a few times to clear the image, she see an old man in a monk robe, a small girl; Darute and two young men.
She rose to sitting position and looked over at them as they came towards her. The old monk stood before her holding a try of food. He put it down on the bed.
Old monk: Here, some food for you child.
He gave her a warm smile, she smiled back. She looked at Darute and the men beside her. She gasped.
The one to the left had shoulder length silvery hair and an eye patch over his right eye. He was very tall and had light blue clothing. The man to the right looked like the woman in the forest, only taller and more masculine. He wore a dark green shirt and black pants.
Takiko: Hikitsu? Uruki? I-is th-that you?
The men looked at her with a slight shock on their faces. But as soon as it came it was gone.
Old monk: You will have time to ask questions my child. But for now you should eat and regain your strength. You have bin sleeping for three days
Takiko: That long? Is Darute okay?
Darute: I'm fine, thanks to you Takiko-san!
Takiko smiled at Darute and started to eat. The two men continued to stare at her, watching her every move.
Takiko took her time eating the food, even though she was hungry, she knew it was bad to rush while eating. The food consisted of a bowl of warm soup, a piece of bred and a jug of water. It was delicious.
When she was finished she put the bowl back on the tray and took a last gulp of water.
Takiko: Thank you for the food, it was wary generous of you.
Old monk: I'm glad you enjoyed it Takiko-sama. I believe you had some questions?
Takiko: Yes I do. And you don't have to sama me, I'm not your superior.
Old monk: But you are. You are the Priestess of Genbu, are you not?
Takiko: No, I'm not.
The monk and the two men look at her in shock.
Rimudo: But that light…
Takiko: Yes, I know…I think I am the reincarnation of the last priestess of Genbu. I have all her memories and I know I look just like her, but I am not the priestess of Genbu.
Old monk: I see… Takiko-san. You may ask you Questions.
Takiko smile and nods.
Takiko: Thank you. Well, where am I? And what are your names?
Old monk: You are at the eastern temple of Genbu, and my name is Hashirou, the head monk of the temple, and the two young men here are Rimudo, the prince of Hokkan, one of my best pupils and the celestial warrior Uruki, and Emutato (I don't remember his real name, all I know is it something like that), son to one of the northern villages chives, also one of my best pupils and the celestial warrior Hikitsu. And you already know Darute.
Takiko looked at each one of them, still looking like they did back then. She looks back at Hashirou with a curious look in her eyes.
Takiko: You said pupils, what do you teach here?
 
 
TBC
 
 
A/N: I'm sorry!!! I'm just a lazy ass who has homework and a lot of tests and so on…and to tell the truth I even had forgotten I was writing this story so… sorry again (IF someone is reading this fic…)
I think it will take a little longer to write chapter 4 `cause my imagination has ran out at the moment and I have NO idea what to write next… well any way, hope you enjoyed it so far and will keep reading it, when it continues, IF it continues… -.-