Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Things ❯ Strange Things ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer: i do not own fushigi yugi, though i would like to... i just thought you should know this is really gross...



Strange Things



"you can't do this, you bast-mmmphhh!" miaka spat before she was bound and gagged and thrown into her cell. "just you wait, your precious tamahome will come to save you when he finds out where you are. though he'll have to pay a pretty hefty price. bwa ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!" sneered nakago as he walked out of the
dungeon. "a very hefty price!"....

"have you seen miaka?" tamahome asked nuriko worriedly, "i've checked everywhere, even the kitchens." "no, sorry i haven't seen her." nuriko replied as she walked off to join tasuki in the courtyard.
"master tamahome! master tamahome! thank goodness
i've found you! a letter was sent to you." said a young maid who was quite out of breath from all her running around. "who is it from?" he asked. "ummm...the blonde general, sir." she said uncertainly. "what!?!" he shouted.
"th-that's what i-it says, s-sir." stammered the girl.
"sorry, thank you," he said taking the paper from her, "you can go back to whatever you were doing." "thank you, sir." the girl bowed and left. "let's see," he said to himself as he scanned the paper:

'tamahome,
if you ever want to see my hostage,
that is, your "sweetieheart",
you'll come to qu-dong to get her.
i'm giving you three days to think
about it and if you don't you'll
have the joy of knowing the girl
you love has been taken to the
bed of another man.

the blonde general'

"that bastard!" tamahome seethed as he crushed the paper. he was soon on his way without a word to anyone...


back in qu-dong...

"it looks like that foolish boy took the bait," said nakagothe blonde general, for those who never read fushigi yugi. "he'll soon be here." and with that he got up and walked out of the dungeon...

' this is it.' thought tamahome as he walked up to the gate. "you are tamahome?" asked a man dressed in black, "master nakago has been waiting for you."
tamahome wheeled around."what?!"...

3 hours later...

"so i have to do something for you that only I can do in order for you to let miaka go? tamahome asked. "precisely, and if you refuse, i have her trapped with my chi, all i have to do is-," nakago made a squeezing motion with his hand, "-and her insides will slowly be crushed until she dies." he said simply. "fine. i'll do it." tamahome said quickly. "good." then turning to a servant he said, "show the young man to his rooms."
and with that he left....


' i wonder what it is he wants...i hope he isn't lying about letting miaka go...but i can't risk it. i have to do whatever it is he needs...for miaka...' and with that he fell asleep...


tamahome woke up to sound of banging on his door, he drowsly looked out the window to see that is was still dark out. he called out, "who is it?" a voice came from the opther side of the door, "master nakago wishes to see you."...

"your disgusting!" shouted tamahome. from his position chained to the wall. " you said you would
do it, or would you rather have the life squeezed out of her?" "no!" tamahome shouted," you leave her out of this!" "wasn't she the one you were here for though?" asked nakago sarcasticly. tamahome thouhgt desperately for some way out of this. suddenly he was picked up and tossed onto the bed by nakagos' chi.
"just relax and everything will pass by quickly."
"no..." tamahome said as he slowly slipped into unconciousness...

' what? where- oh god please tell me that didn't happen!' tamahome sat up, his head was pounding.
i can't believe it! god! i hope no one finds out about
this. at least miaka is still okay, at least i hope so...

*this went on for about 4 months and tamahome began to "enjoy" keeping miaka alive. he also fell
in love with nakago and began to look forward to their meetings...*

"i thought you would like to know that the girl has passed."said nakago. "what do you mean?" tamahome asked. "i mean she is dead." "but...how? i thought..." tamahome stammered. suddenly he started to cry, and he looked to nakago for comfort...but nakagos' comfort was the same as always...then they all lived happily ever after...except for yui and miaka both wished things had turned out differently...




story by:

Jami Jami

a.k.a. : me

p.s. thank you to every
one who read this story
through to the end...............





have a nice day.