Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Summoning of the Heart ❯ The Summoning of the Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Summoning of the Heart

by Obsidian Eclipse

Author's Note: Just something I thought up during dinner... for some strange reason o.O;. This is my first ever Fushigi Yuugi fic, so... please tell me what you think!

Feedback: Is a must! It makes me happy...

Rating: May rise some...

Disclaimer: If you sue cuz you think I own Fushigi Yuugi, I'll just laugh.

* * *

It was noon, and the blue-haired monk was lying in bed, with the drapes shut closed.

Chichiri still moaned slightly and rubbed his temples. Ugh... what a headache he had. He still blamed Tasuki for letting him drink the amazing amount of sake that he had.

"Chichiri?" Miaka had entered his room, and was trying not to laugh. "Are you okay?"

The blue-haired monk tried to raise himself to a sitting position, but failed miserably. "No, I'm not okay, no da. It's going to take weeks before I feel alright, no da..." he groused slipping his mask into place.

Nuriko had joined Miaka, and was grinning. "So how did Tasuki do this to you?"

"I accompanied him..."

"Hey! Chichiri were th' one who wanted t' try some in th' first place!" said the red-haired senshi in his defense, scowling at Nuriko, who alternated in shaking his head in disbelief to laughing out loud. But Tasuki's gaze softened in apology as he looked on to the poor monk lying on his bed. "I really am sorry..."

"Not a problem. It really wasn't your fault..." said Chichiri, still wincing slightly at his throbbing head. At least he could sit up now and move about... "I'm glad I least passed out before I did anything, foolish, no da."

A sudden movement as another person crossed the threshold into the room halted further conversation.

The girl was petite, and looked about eighteen years of age. She had a slender, curvy figure, and was dressed in silks. Bright silvery hair was pulled back into a coil, leaving long wisps that showed a lovely face, with full-lashed, shining teal-blue eyes...

...That was fixed firmly onto Chichiri's.

"W-who are you...?" asked Miaka, who was the first to speak.

The girl bowed her head respectfully.

"Chichiri, don't you remember me?" She ignored Miaka and spoke hopefully to the blue-haired monk, who was still trying to gather his thoughts.

"Wh-what?" stammered Chichiri. "No da..?"

She took a step closer, oblivious to the others, and then took Chichiri's hands to hers, her eyes shining with love.

"How could you not remember? We were wed last night."