Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS ❯ PRIESTESS ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

you may notice that i didnt use the anime names for some of the people. and places.I am using the names that Yu Watase used in her manga. and so you know this story takes place 100 years after miaka went into the book. so miaka is dead and all the rest of warriors were reborn with no memory of miaka. this is my first fan fic so please review and let me know what you think.
Once up on a time there were 28 warriors who lived in a book called “the universe of the four gods.” Each of the four gods had 7 warriors who fought for them, along with their priestess. The priestess did not live in the book but lived in the real world. When one of the four countries was in danger the priestess would find the book and when she opened the book she would be transported to the world of the book. The world in the book takes place in ancient china. The priestess would then leave on a journey to find the 7 warriors of that country. The names of the 4 countries are named HONG-NAN, QU-DONG, BEI-JIA, and XI-LANG. This story takes place in Hong-Nan. And now are story begins.
Chapter 1
Bringggggggggggggggggggggggggg, the telephone rings somewhere in a house.
“Hello, Tsukino residence, this is Akari.” The blonde hair blue-eyed girl in a junior high uniform answered.
“Hey Akari, it's me,” said the person on the other end of the phone.
“Oh, hi mom, what's up?” asked Akari.
“I'm sorry honey but I won't be home until really late tonight. Will you be okay by yourself tonight.” Her mother asked.
“Sure I'll be just fine.” Akari said, “I'll probably finish my homework then watch TV for awhile before going to bed.”
“Ok Hon, just don't stay up to late, tomorrow is a school day.” Her mother said. “Bye”
“Ok, bye mom” said Akari
As Akari was hanging up the phone she thought to herself.
Yes mom is gonna be home late again, now I can start reading that book I found in dads study.
With that thought she ran up to her room, shut and locked her door and laid down on her bed, and pulled the book out from under it.
The book was so old and worn she could barely make out the title.
“The Universe of the Four Gods.” read Akari.
As Akari opened the book a bright flaming red light blinded her and the next thing she knew she blacked out.
“I wonder who she is?” asked some guy dressed in a robe and a crown on his head.
“Hey, she's waking up!” exclaimed the doctor who was dressed in a white shirt and black pants.
“Ohm.” Mumbled Akari as she wakes up.
“Are you okay miss?” asked the doctor.
“I think so. Wait where am I?” asked Akari.
“Your in my palace, in the country of Hong-Nan, I am the emperor Hotohori.” Hotohori replied
“And where exactly is Hong-Nan?” Akari asked
“In China.” Hotohori said.
“Ok, I must be dreaming.” Said Akari.
“This is no dream Akari.” Said some old hag.
“Who are you and how do you know my name?” asked Akari
“My name is Tai Yi-Jun, and I know practically everything, for I am an oracle.” Said Tai Yi-Jun, “And you Akari are the priestess of Suzaku.
“The Priestess of Suzaku, what the hell are you talking about I'm just a regular girl in junior high!” exclaimed Akari.
“In your world you may be a regular girl, but in this world you are the Priestess of Suzaku.” Stated Tai Yi-Jun, “Your job is to travel around Hong-Nan and gather the 7 warriors of Suzaku and summon the Suzaku god, and save the country.
As soon as Akari heard she had to save the country, she started laughing.
“I can't believe you people think I'm this Priestess, you guys must be nuts.” Said Akari
“Whether or not you believe is up to you, the fact is that you are the Priestess of Suzaku.” Tai Yi-Jun replied.
“Yeah right. Now who are you people really and this time don't lie to me.” Said Akari
“This is gonna be a long day.” Tai Yi-Jun sighed.