Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS ❯ DUCKY ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7: Ducky
 
Sadly this chapter will not focus on Akari and the warriors
 
 
Back in the real world, in America was a girl who lived in Texas.
She was tall, 5'9, she had long brown hair, she had dark brown eyes that could see into you soul, all in all she was very pretty.
Yet she was very mean. All the kids were scared of her and all the teachers hated her.
Her name was Michelle, but she went by Ducky. Ducky had a very bad child hood. Her father would get drunk and hit her, while her mother did drugs. Soon Ducky came to hate all people, except for one. A girl she met over the internet. Her name was Akari. (A/N yeah I bet you all didn't see that coming) She and Akari soon became close friends. They told each other everything. What happened in school that day, what there parents were doing etc. Until today, for some reason Akari didn't get on today. So Ducky decided to go to the library. As soon as she got there she headed straight to the restricted section. She knew all the best books were the restricted books. She was browsing through the books when she noticed a book that wasn't there the other day. She pulled the book off the shelf and read the title.
 
“The Universe of the Four Gods” read Ducky. “this looks like a good book.”
 
She then put the book in her backpack and went home. When she got home she went straight to her bedroom, and locked her door. As she sat on the bed she pulled the book out. As soon as she opened it she was blinded by a baby blue light. When she woke up she was on the ground in the back of an alley in a place she didn't recognize.
 
“What in the hell happened.” Ducky said. “scratch that, where in hells name am I.
 
“Well, lookie at what we gots here, aint she a purty picture.” Said some weird looking guy with 6 teeth missing.
 
“Excuse me Casanova, mind telling me where the hell I am?” asked Ducky.
 
The idiot guy was with 2 others. They were mumbling to themselves and ignoring her, which was making Ducky very mad.
 
“Hey how much do you think we would get if we sold her to the slavery department?” Asked idiot guy number 1 (a/n: yes I know not very unique names but this is the only time they will show up so I'm just gonna call them 1 2 and 3.)
 
“I don't know, maybe 50 mon at the least. I mean look at the way she's dressed, she's a foreigner.” Said idiot number 3
 
“why don't we just keep her to ourselves?” asked idiot number 2
 
“because you idiot we need money, and she could get us a nice amount of money!” replied idiot number 3
 
Ducky was beginning to get annoyed by the 3 idiots. So she started to go past them. All of a sudden idiot number 1 grabbed her arm. Ducky whirled around and kicked him in the groin. He fell to the floor.
 
“leave me the fuck alone if you don't want to be hurt.” Said Ducky
 
The other two, being the idiots they were decided not to heed her warning. They decided to gang up on her. So Ducky had to beat the crap out of them. When she was done she started to leave the alley way when a man on a horse blocked her opening. The next thing she knew she felt a fist in her stomach and then her whole world went dark.
 
Ok that's all for this chapter. Hoped you all liked it. Sorry for the long wait.
Oh and so you all know Ducky is an actual person, she my sissy. Her name isn't Michelle either. I am not using her real name. although her nickname is Ducky. And she is mean. So be nice to her. And everything I wrote about her is not real. Please review !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!