Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ True love or Death ❯ The Start of Something New ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
The Start of Something New
 
(A/N: Hey readers, so you know this is my first story to type okay, so I hope you like it. ^-^oh yea sorry if I miss words or spell something wrong.)(oh yea I'm typing this for one of my friends)
Disclaimer: I Do Not own the Fushigi Yuugi characters

*************************************************** *********************
 
With a deepbreath Tamahome sat down in his throne. He put out his arm and grabbed his new Queen's hand. Her black hair swayed to the side as she looked preciously in to his light brown eyes. “My Dear Miaka I told you we would always be together nothing would ever keep us apart.” Tamahomesaid as he pushed away her hair from her small childish face. “I know I just had my doubts especially about Yui trying to take you away from me!” she said as she kissed his hand. Maika slowly stood up and smoothed out her dress as she stepped off the platform and headed off to the prison chambers. Asshe turned the cornerTamahome got up and slowly escorted her. “You should never go and visit her without someone she is still dangerous you know that.” he said. “I know, I'msorry I just thought I could handle it.” Miaka said as she slowly walked into the chamber. One cell after another she walked by until she saw a girl withshort blonde hair in the corner. As they approached the cell. Yui lifted her head and grimaced at the sight of them. Her clothes were dirty from the nasty floor of her cell. “Tamahome, go ask a guard to bring me some fresh clothes for Yui.” Miaka said as she started at Yui in the corner. With that said he ran to find the nearest guard while she stayedand waited for him to return. Glancing quickly across the cell Miaka saw Yui slowly getting up and heading her way. Cautiously she took a step back and continued to look at her. “So you get Tamahome like you want you evil B*tch you never really cared for me so stop being nice!” Yui exclaimed. “Well sorry for just trying to get you out of those dirty ass clothes so just shut up!” Miaka yelled as she turned to find Tamahome behind her. “Are you alright, is she giving you any trouble?” he questioned urgently. Miaka quickly shook her head and took the fresh new clothes from his hands. Looking over at the cell she slowly went over and threw the clothes inside. Before Yui could get to the clothes Miaka turned around and grabbed Tamahome's hand. “Let go meet Chichiri for lunch and get out of this hell hole.” she as she glanced over at Yui. “Yeah your right, my Queen let's get the f*#|< out of here!” he exclaimed as he kissed her. They both walked lovinglydown the long gold encrusted hallways. Before they went to the dining room they decided to go to their room and freshen up. Miaka sat down at her vanity and started to fix her hair while Tamahome put on some new clothes. By the time they were finished it was time to go and meet Chichiri in the dining room.
“Hey, Chichiri how have you been?” Miaka said as she slowly sat down.
“Wonderful your majesty how have you been?” Chichiri questioned “No Da!”
“Absolutely wonderful thanks for asking I couldn't ask for anything better.” She said as she smiled across the table at Tamahome. After a few minutes their food was brought out steam still rising off of all the dishes. Miaka's mouth was like a river by the time they were able to start eating. All they could see was all the food being sucked into a big black hole.
I can see Miaka hasn't changed a bit! ...No Da!”Explained Chichiri.
“Yeah, you should try eating dinner with her I mean it is very...entertaining.” Tamahome explained.With that they continued to eat until al the food was gone and their stomachs full to the max. Miaka had seemed to collapsed, which signified that she was pleased.
“Well, I really should get her to the room and make sure she's alright.” Tamahome said as he got up and started to pick up Miaka. “okay, I'll see you next time ...No Da!” Chichiri said as he walked out the door. Tamahome slung one of Miaka's arm around his neck and lifted her up slowly carrying her to their room. Trying not to wake her he gently put her atop of their wonderful canopy bed. Deciding to take a nap he slipped into some more comfortable clothes and entered the bed. Once his head hit the pillows his eyes closed and he fell into a deep slumber.
By the time Miaka woke up it was it already the evening. Here eyes fluttered open and her arms stretched high as sheslowly lowed herself to the floor. She quietly made her way across the room to the bathroom careful no to wake Tamahome. A short while after Miaka got in the shower. Tamahome got dressed and went into the hallway. Looking around he took off towards the prison cells. Hoping that no one saw him. “Well look who's here the great Tamahome, just leave me alone and go back to your b*tch of a wife.” Yui said turning her back to him. “Don't you ever call her a b*tch, now tell me what you f*#|<in said to her!” he yelled. “I just told her that she's an evil b*tch that needs to stop being nice to me, now go away!” Yui said as she went to lie down on the dirty floor. His mouth opened then does not want to be losing his temper and have his wife worry why he's mad. So with that he quietly exited his chambers only to find his Miaka waiting for him in the doorway. “W…WH…What are you doing here?” he questioned as he fidgeted with nervousness. “Just seeing why youwere down here, one of the guards saw you and told me.” Miaka said as she started to walk to her throne. “Look, I only went to see what ya'll were talking about earlier, nothing more!” Tamahome said as he grabbed Miaka's arm and heldher close. Looking into his eyes she pulled him close and put her head against his chest. Miaka's eyes were filled with tears as she looked up at him, wondering what she would do without him. “I was worried that you went down there to get Yui and forget about…me!” She criedinto his chest. Tamahome lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. “Don't you ever think that, I Love you too much to ever do that too you!” he said in a gentle voice. Taking her hand in his, Tamahome put it to his heart as lowered his head and kissed Mika with ever loving passion. A short way down the hallway was a man he had short blonde hair and carried a sword upon his back. “Hmm…hmm…am I interrupting something?” he questioned. Tamahome and Miaka both looked up both flustered from the kiss. “Tasuki, I am so happy you could come it's been a while, now we only have to wait for Hotohori!” she exclaimed as she ran to give him a hug. After greetings were exchanged, they slowly escorted Tasuki into the Grande living room. There they sat in awkward silences waiting for the all and mighty Hotohori. Occasionally they would bring up bits of conversation but they all see to fizzle after a while, the doorbell rang.
“Hotohori, I am so glad you came, late as usual but you still made it.” Miaka said as she ran to greet the handsome prince. He looked into her eyes as they hugged, remembering what they all been through. Hotohori fought the urge to hold on once Miaka let go and led him to Tamahome and Tauki. “How have you and Tamahome been, it looks like ya'll are doing really well.” Hotohori said“It couldn't be any better I even get things really don't deserve.” Miaka chuckled. She nervously looked around the room as the mentalked about different things. Excusing herself she got up and made her way to the kitchen.
******************************************************* ***** WITH MIAKA:
 
Miaka took out a towel and wet it and laid it on her forehead. As she slowly started to make her way back to the living room her head went blank and she fell to the floor.
******************************************************* ******BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM:
“Where's Miaka, she been gone for along time and I feel that somethings wrong!” exclaimed Tasuki as he started to get up. “Yeah let's go check the kitchen, she probably got hungry and just got caught up in the food.” laughed Tamahome. Three men walked silently along the empty hallways one slow step at a time. Suddenly out a door on the left side busted open and guard ran out and right into the three of them. Shocked they all collided and fellto the marble floor making a loud echo in the hall. Noticing who he ran into, the guard got up and bowed while apologizing. “Calm down, I accept your apology now what I need to know is where Miaka?” Tamahome questioned. “Well that was what I was going to tell you about you see she's unconscious right now and she has a high fever.” The guard very nervously. “Where is she we need to see her right away, take us to her!” Tasuki said as he quickly got up. Leading the way the guard quickened his steps and led them down many stairs and hallways until they reached the infirmary. They went through room after room until they finally found the lavish room she was in. The sight before them was horrible, she was sweating and was very pale. It looked as if she was dead.
**********&&&&####^^^^@@@@************* *****************
 
 
(A/N: well I hope you like my first chapter ^-^ well plzzzzzzzzzzzz R&R thanx )