Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ When Life Gets You Down ❯ it'll be alright ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chichiri smiled as he felt the bandits head fall to his shoulder and could hear the steady breathing that came with sleep. Still, he was worried about the bandit's injuries. His leg was starting to swell, and he had to get his love to the proper facilities to get it treated.

He shifted Tasuki's weight on his back. It wasn't that the boy was heavy, it was just that something very personal of his was rubbing repeatedly against his butt. It was unpleasant, but he didn't want to get excited from the motion. He had to concentrate on getting to the next town. "Mmmmm Chiri…" Tasuki murmured in his sleep. Chichiri sighed. `How cute no da! He's dreaming about me. I wonder what we're doing in his dream no daaaaAHHHH! Bad Chichiri! Stop thinking hentai thoughts!!!! You got to concentrate. You have to help Tasuki get better. His safety depends on it!'

After mentally slapping himself a couple of times, Chichiri trudged on some more. The sun was starting to set in the already darkening sky as Chichiri saw the village off in the horizon. He looked back at Tasuki's cute little sleeping face and smirked. Tasuki was so cute when he slept. He looked so innocent, so young, so vulnerable.

As the monk made his way into the streets of the town, he looked around for the local doctor. The big white sign with the red cross was a dead giveaway. He opened the door with his foot, and called out for help. "Excuse me no da! I need some help. My friend fell out of a tree and hurt himself badly no da."

A man poked his head through a nearby door. "Eh? Oh please bring your friend in here." The doctor gently told Chichiri.

He did as he was told, and carefully placed the wounded bandit on the bed the doctor had made ready for him. "Ano no da…. will he be ok?" The doctor was examining the injuries on Tasuki's body. He tsked and hmmed periodically, which made Chichiri grit his teeth each time.

"Don't worry sir. He just has some minor cuts and bruises. The only thing that is major is this broken leg he's got here." The doctor pointed to Tasuki's leg. "I can treat it, and it will probably be healed in a few weeks, IF he stays off of it." Chichiri sighed in relief, and nodded at the doctor's advice.

"You may stay in here with him. There's an extra futon in that cabinet to your left. Once I treat him, you can settle down for the night. It seems as though you've had a long journey. You need your rest to regain your strength."

Chichiri nodded and watched as the doctor put medicine on Tasuki's cuts and cleaned all his wounds. Once he finished wrapping Tasuki's leg in a cast, he bid the monk farewell for the evening, and retired to his own courtiers.

The monk went and laid out the extra futon next to Tasuki. Chichiri gave his love a once over before letting himself give into much needed sleep.

~ The good stuff is coming. Be warned the next chapter will be a lemon! Ohohohohoho ^_~