Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Yui's Philosiphy ❯ Chapter two: Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two: Love

Aa, love…there is many ways to say love, you know. Ai. Amore. Elske. Kasih. Amor. Love. And I could go on and on and on, but I'm positive that you really don't care.

There's a word, that can be easily associated with love, you know. Kega. Dolere. Sår. Sakit. Vulnero. Hurt. And, as last, I could go on…but I won't.

No, you don't have to be concerned like that! As I told you last time…I'm different. And, I wasn't loved and then hurt.

Well…actually…I kinda was. I mean, good heavens! I didn't LOVE Nagako, but I certainly did trust him to a scary extent. And, like I told you, I have my special someone…but I'm not going to tell you. He could be listening.

I was thinking about how sometimes the hurt eclipses the heart…that happened to me. I'm still scarred. It still burns with newly torn flesh…but I'll live. At least, that's what I think. But then again, isn't that what everyone thinks?

I suppose you're right. I shouldn't worry so much about something like love…but seriously. There are others so wrapped up in love and needing it and wanting it that there's nothing else to keep you sustained right here, down-to-earth.

Okay. I promise. I'll stop worrying for right now…but, once I am hurt…that wound will re-open…and this time, I won't be so prepared…