G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Third Law ❯ Of Motion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Third Law

…..of Motion

 

 

 

Sir Issac Newton was a brilliant man, as most scientists tend to be, who theorized on why certain actions occur. In his Third Law of Motion, Newton stated that,

"For ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Granted this theory does pertains to the world of physics, involving the unavoidable wording of inertia, gravity, force, and other confusing terminology, and not the psychological reasoning behind human behavior, however I believe there is some connection, or at least from a behaviorist point of view. The behavioral theory for the psychology world believes that certain human reaction is a result of a certain type of stimuli. Or in other words for a type of action (stimuli) there is a specific, may it be equal and opposite, reaction.

 

 

 

 

Author’s Notes:

For those who don’t accept my theory, or more accurate my strange combination of completely different subjects, may I remind you this is fanfiction and this is merely a set up (actually more like an explanation of the title) for my sappy little amateur story. But if you are terrible outraged by this corruption of such grand scientific theories feel free to respond. I’d love a friendly little debate or better explanation.