G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Holy Grounds. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their Characters.
 
Introduction:
 
 
A bright future
 
 
A tall skinny man said. He had a black patch over one eye and was dress in a light pink fancy shirt with a royal blue tie and red pants, white shoes. He's Stalker our narrator that appears out of nowhere in the beginning of our story.
 
 
He continues to say:
 
 
“Holy lands”… “Painful memories”…
 
 
Faith and Hope”…“New Responsibilities”…
 
 
“What will be the outcome”? “Hmmm”…
 
 
“WELL NOW”!
 
 
“LET'S GET THINGS STARTED”!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!!
 
 
 
Chapter Five: Holy Grounds.
 
 
 
It was very late at night and there at the “Royal Garden” were two beautiful young women sitting on a bench, staring at the midnight sky that were filled with sparkling white diamond stars. The moon was bright and enchanting, as the mystical clouds covered it half way. The sounds of nature could be heard throughout the yard, it was like a sweet melody as time continued in slow motion.
 
The two young females were silent in deep meditation, out of the blue; Miss Marie Louise started to make conversation, breaking her friend Rain out of her own deep personal thoughts.
 
“Are all men this difficult”? Marie inquired politely.
 
Rain gave the young blonde female a warm sisterly smile and chuckles softly; because the affection that was between George and the Princess was very obvious. It reminded her all to well about her own relationship with Domon back then...
 
“Hm, Marie…I remember the first time when Domon and I first met after 10 long years”… “We became partners for the Gundam fight tournament and believe me, it wasn't an easy task at first because he was so distance, hot-tempered and stubborn as a mule”... “He would always say something like “What ever” or “Keep your mouth shut”…! “Acting all tuff and rude to me at times”… Rain said, imitating his voice sarcastically.
 
“Hehehe”! “Hahaha”!! Marie cheerfully laughs, seeing Rains funny face expression.
 
“But, the time I got sick in the Guyana Highlands, Domon was very worried and concern about my health”… “I was shock by the fact that he would actually even cared about me”… Rain alleged in a calm soft voice, being more serious.
 
“Why would you say that”…? “Domon definitely loves you…I can tell by the way he looks at you”… “You're lucky”…! “So… What's your point”? Marie inquired, standing up from the bench feeling a little jealous and hopeless, as tears were welding-up within her glittering emerald/green pools.
 
Rain was standing behind her and puts a hand on Marie's right shoulder, understanding her friend's feelings.
 
“Hey Marie…I know how frustrating this must be for you”… Rain said simply.
 
“Really”…Marie said in a sniffling tone of voice.
 
“Yes”...Rain replied with a small smile.
 
“Soo… What did you do”? Marie requested feeling quite intrigued.
 
“Someone once told me that sometimes you have to look from an opponents point of view”...Rain said, remembering the time when she resigned from the Neo Japan team because Domon had blamed her for Allenby's disappearance and was also told by him that she didn't deserved to be his partner…
 
“Opponents prospective”…? “How can that help”…? Marie responded doubtfully, not quite understanding the phrase.
 
Once again there was an awkward silence between the young females, as they continued to dwell deeper into there personal feelings and thoughts…
 
Flashback:
 
 
It was raining that day at Neo Hong City.
 
Rain was walking down the street, like a lost abandon puppy trying to find her way back home
 
She was trying very hard to reason with herself, if she did the right thing; resigning from the team earlier that day. She continued to walk slowly along the side walk, kicking aside a soda can that was in her way. She stop in front of a T.V Shop that was on her right hand side and saw a televised Gundam fight match taking place… She turns away from the T.V Display and gives-out a sign of frustration.
 
It's none of my business now…Domon can take care of himself…He doesn't need me anymore “So, why should I care or worry? Rain thought sadly, feeling her heart being shattered…
 
Rain raise her head slightly from staring down at the side-walk and was surprise to see… Kyoji”…? But, that's impossible”…! It can't be”…?! Rain thought in misbelieve, as her aqua/blue orbs went wide from shock, as if her mind was playing tricks on her.
 
The dark headed man was on the other side of the street in casual clothes, navy blue jeans and a light pink shirt with a matching dark blue jacket.
 
Rain ran quickly to the other side of the street, not caring about the upcoming traffic, as she dashes along the sidewalk. She caught a glimpse of him walking into a shadowy dark alley, as he suddenly disappears into thin air, like a ghost.
 
Kyoji”…! Kyoji”…!! Rain shouted, as she ran into dark alley, following the man like a detective in pursuit…
 
Rain realized that she was in a Hanger with Neo Germany's Shadow Gundam standing right before her, she stop dead in her tracks wanting to leave at once, fearing for her own safety.
 
But this is…Rain was about to say…When she heard her name being called out loudly, out of nowhere, she felt her name echo throughout the hanger and her face paled with fear.
 
RAIN MIKAMURA!! Sooo… You came to scout-out your opponent's machinery The mask fighter of Neo Germany said strongly, looking at her from way above on Shadow Gundam's right shoulder, causing Rain to feel goose bumps on her skin. She could see a small playful smirk building-up behind Schwarz Bruder's Mask.
 
“Oh Schwarz”! Rain said simply, feeling very relieve that it was only him.
 
Rain continued to explain her serious situation with Domon, which happen recently while Schwarz prepared hot tea and politely served a cup to her, but then Rain suddenly realized that she was probably being rude for babbling so much…
 
Oh my”… Where are my manners! Here I am running my mouth about every detail of my problem, while you on the other hand must be feeling bored by now Rain said quickly, feeling quite embarrass, as her cheeks blushes a light shade of pink.
 
She was sitting next to a small square table, sipping a cup of green tea, looking down at the floor in deep thought and regret, feeling warm tears welding-up in her eyes. She decided not to make eye contact with Schwarz because she didn't what his pity or for him to think that she was a pathetic weak fool.
 
Schwarz could clearly see her pain and suffering because of his hot-headed stubborn brother Domon
 
Hey Rain… It's Ok Domon can be very foolish at times like a (Spoiled child) not seeing what's really important before him”… “He lacks the abilities to express his true feelings verbally”… “Perhaps, this behavior was to be expected of him for being a skilled martial artist that usually expresses his feelings through his fists with other fighters Schwarz explained in a calm tone of voice.
 
“Hmm”…? But, his voice sounds so familiar and warm…Like…Kyoji's”? “Who could he really be”…? Rain said suspiciously and unsure, lost in her own thought.
 
Hey Rain”…! Rain! Rainnnn…? Schwarz said repeatedly, trying to get Rain's attention and back into reality.
Soo…Rain! Why don't you join me as my new partner? Schwarz questioned, trying to make a point.
 
Oh! I'm Sorry… Rain said, coming back from her day-dream, as she looked- up to Schwarz and gave him a simple nod, excepting his offer to be his temporary assistant.
 
Schwarz was truly concern about them But, sadly they weren't ready for him to reveal his true identity as… Kyoji
 
Sometimes, we need to see things from an opponent prospective point of viewMaybe you'll find what you're looking forSchwarz assumed with a small grin, knowing all too well, the positive outcome that would be resolved between the young couple…
 
The love that was between them was very obvious …It was just a matter of time…
 
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
Before the Dark Gundam incident not everything was all color pink for me, ya know”…! “Domon was very good at hiding away his true feelings and emotions toward me, due to his pride and responsibilities”… “Just like George”… Rain alleged in sincere tone of voice.
 
“Hmm…I guess time will tell”…? Marie said with high hope, as she turns around slightly, giving her friend a small smile in gratitude because Rain was like the “Big sister” that she never had… Marie was truly grateful for having a good friend like her.
 
“Hehehe”…!! “Hahaha”…!! Marie couldn't control the laugher any longer. She remembered something very hilarious that happen to her friend not to long ago…
 
“Hey… What's so funny”? “First, you were about to cry and now your laughing”?! “Huff”…Did I miss something”?! Rain said, as she cocked an eyebrow.
 
Rain was quite puzzled by Marie's sudden burst-out…For some reason, she began to believe that whatever the reason, it was absolutely related to her somehow.
 
The young brunette couldn't help, but to laugh as well…
 
 
Flashback:
 
 
Domon and the naive Princess were leaving in a hurry the Neo Japan hanger, putting to action there fabricated kidnapping plan…
 
Domon went along with the plan, only to achieve a Gundam fight match with the Noble Knight of FranceBut, before they could leave to their destination…Poor Rain was locked-up in a tiny bathroom for opposing strongly their nutty plan.
 
Hey Domon”…! Domon!!Ahhhhh!! Was all they could hear from Rain's loud mouth, as she slamed her fists against the door.
 
The pretty mechanic was obviously furious, ready to take down the “King of Hearts” and knock some sense into his thick-head, if she had a chance to do so right now…
 
Domon's chocolate/brown eyes narrowed with a hint of guilt, slightly looking back to the tiny room where Rain was locked-up in, as the upper small window panel slowly closed shut, leaving behind her beautiful upset face.
 
“She looks so cute when she's upset” Domon thought silently.
 
Princess Marie tugged on his left arm, persuading him to hurry-up and to pick-up the pace, breaking him out of his guilty thought.
 
Don't worry she'll be fine”…! Marie assumed, feeling quite guilty for her own actions because deep down she knew that Rain was probably right about the whole idea and that she meant good by refusing in the first place
 
She was only trying to be a good friend to me…How sweet and thoughtful of her…? But sadly my main objective is George De' Sand” my Prince in shinning armor…With that last thought the Princess shook the guiltiness off her conscious…
 
End of Flashback…
 
 
Marie explained why she was laughing and apologies for her out-burst.
 
“Hmm…Very Funny”…! “Besides, have you forgotten the fact that I'm a mechanic…I had no problem with opening the door, remember…?! Rain said pretending to be upset.
 
The two young females gave each other a warm smile, remembering old memories…
 
“Thanks Rain”… Marie whispered, as she gave her friend a tight sisterly hug in appreciation.
 
 
Meanwhile, at the Neo Japan Space-colony
 
 
“Has the fleet arrived to Neo France yet”?! Captain Taro inquired in a desperate tone of voice.
 
“No sir”! The officer responded quickly.
 
“Inform me as soon as they arrive”…! The up-tight Captain warned in a deep fearful tone of voice.
 
“Yes, Captain”! The officer replied.
 
“Good… It's only a matter of time Taro thought attentively.
 
 
Back, at the palace…
 
 
“What are you two doing out here in the middle of the night”? George inquired, in a calm polite voice, making the two females jump-up nervously.
 
“Omg… Having some girl talk…”! Rain alleged quickly in a slight shaky voice, trying to cover-up the true reason.
 
“Oh, Yeah”..! “Rain and I lost track of time”…! Marie said making a nervous silly face, as her cheeks and ears blushes a light shade of pink in embarrassment.
 
“Hey Rain… I've been looking all over for you”…! Domon interrupted, so that George wouldn't continue to make anymore curious questions.
 
Domon draws near to his beloved, giving her a reassuring wink and smile…
 
“Hmm… I should be going… Bonsoir (Good-Night)”… Marie said with a small grin on her face, getting the hint that Domon wanted to be alone with his girlfriend.
 
But, before the Princess even knew it, the young Knight was gently taking her small delicate hand into his, slightly going down on one knee, giving the top of her hand a tender warm kiss that sent chills down her spine…
 
They both bored into each others eye's for a short moment and then he finally said: “Bonsoir… Miss Marie Louise… Sleep well”… George said in a soft voice.
 
The Princess smiles at him and slowly turns around to exit the Garden area, wishing to stay with her Knight a little longer.
 
George does the same thing by saying Good Night, as he follows the Princess out the Garden area, knowing all to well that his friend had much more important things to talk about with mademoiselle Rain…
 
“Hey…Is there something wrong”? Rain inquired, as she looks up to his handsome face and tries to find an answer in his deep coffee/brown eyes.
 
The night was calm and peaceful, as the wind blew swiftly his scarlet/red cloak around his much-loved angel… Rain
 
The strong Japanese fighter found himself, staring back into her sparkling ocean/blue pools, as he tenderly cups her face with both hands, gently massaging with his thumb the right side of her smooth cheek…
 
He was nervous and his heart was beating uncontrollably because there was something very special that he wanted to ask her desperately, but didn't exactly know how to put it into serene words.
 
“Rain… I Love you”… Domon whispered in a tender loving voice that only she could hear…
 
“Oh Domon…Me too”…! Rain replied with warmth in her voice.
 
“There's something, I've been meaning to ask you before we pack-up and leave”… Domon manages to say in a shaky nervous voice because he was very determined to express his true feelings, which was not a usual thing for him to do, but he knew deep down that the timing was perfect now…
 
“Pack-up… Leave”…?! “What do you mean”…?! Rain said quite surprised with wide eyes.
 
“I believe we've been spotted already and that the Neo Japan officials might be heading this way as we speak”… Domon alleged.
 
“So… Where will we go”? Rain inquired with worried.
 
“We'll escape in the Corelander with George's help and support; he'll provide us with some food and medical supplies for our long journey… But first, we'll make a short stop when we reach Yonezawa City (Located in Japan)…There's something very important I need to do there… I hope you understand”…? Domon said with a hint of sadness in his deep husky voice.
 
“Oh Domon”…Rain said in a soft tone of voice, realizing the true reason for his quick visit to Yonezawa City.
 
This place was his hometown and every year in Japan during August 13-15 “The Obon Festival” was celebrated, to commemorate the deceased ancestors…
 
Oh myDomon's Mother and brother Kyoji”…! How could I forget and be so selfishly stupid”…! She remembers sadly, but kept her depressing thoughts and feelings to herself.
 
“Rain… Are you Ok”? Domon ask over with concern.
 
“Ohh Yes…I'm fine”! “So… Where after Yonezawa City”…? Rain said simply, changing the subject quickly.
 
Domon knew that there was something stressful on her mind, but decided to ignore it for the time being because there was something even more crucial that he wanted to ask her, but had no idea on how to start or what to say…
 
“After Yonezawa City, we're settling in the Guyana Island to keep a low profile”…Domon alleged with a slight pause…
 
The young brunette was quiet, not knowing the real reason for his calm behavior, but she felted absolutely contempt at the same time…
 
Domon was a few inches away from her, staring once again into her gleaming aqua/blue gems, as he took both of her delicate hands and lifted them to his smooth soft lips, kissing them with special care and tenderness.
 
“Rain…Before we go to the Guyana Islands…There's something I've long to ask you”…Domon said nervously, feeling his heart race rapidly.
 
Rain's ocean/blue orbs when wide with astonishment, feeling quite nervous as well because she could literally feel his heart pounding, as she rested both hands on top of his strong muscular chest…
 
The tension between them was intense, as he finally broke the awkward silence by saying her name gently…
 
“Rain Mikamura”… The devoted samurai said in a soft tone of voice.
 
With all the power and courage he could muster-up, he bravely gives in and pops the question in one breath…
 
Will you marry me”…?! He finally said in a loving tone of voice, anxiously waiting for her response or reaction…
 
Rain stood dumbfounded with shock; as she kept her mouth wide open because she never expected him to ask for her hand in marriage anytime soon…
 
Did Domon Kasshu just propose to me? I'm just dreaming, right? Is my mind playing tricks on me again”…? Rain was definitely lost in her own thoughts, without realizing the sad growing look on Domon's handsome face because he sincerely feared rejection, since she was so quit in her own personal thoughts…
 
“Hey Rain… I'll understand if you don't”… He tried to explain, but was interrupted by an enchanting gesture, as she lightly places her index finger against his soft lips, keeping him silent from want he was about to say…
 
She slowly closes her beautiful aqua/blue orbs and replaces her index finger with a tender sweet kiss…
 
Domon's chocolate/brown eyes went wide like two round saucers because he was truly caught off guard by her pleasant affection; amazed by the sweetness that was coming from her lips…
 
He slowly closes his eyes as well; returning her kiss with full passion, while her small delicate hands traveled into his unruly midnight hair. They were truly in love and enjoying the blissful feeling mutually…
 
After a long moment of passion, they broke the kiss due to the lack of air that was between them, facing each other with love and devotion...
 
“So…Is that a, Yes”…? Domon assumed happily...
 
“Oh Domon, of course that means Yes”…! “I love”… She was about to say, when Domon puts his index finger lightly on her soft rosy lips, imitating her loving gesture.
 
“I love you more… Mrs. Rain Kasshu”…! Domon said playfully…
 
 
The young Samurai's dream was finally coming true…Together forever…