Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Marionette ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
MARIONETTE
© May 25, 2005 By Rory V. Pascual


CHAPTER EIGHT

As Hakkai closed the front door, there was a painful kick to his shin. Yelping in surprise, he looked down to find a furious Goku glaring up at him. With a wave of his paw, the monkey clone gestured for his former colleague to follow him into the lab.

The scientist's eyes rolled heavenwards, knowing that he was going to get another humiliating scolding from a monkey. Grumbling, he went after his partner.

Entering inside the lab, Hakkai was immediately greeted by the stern form of Son Goku on his monitor. However, what caught the good doctor's attention was the conspicuous absence of the marionette inside the lab.

"Where's Gojyo?" Hakkai inquired, frowning. "I thought I told you to keep him here."

"He's not a prisoner, Hakkai," answered Goku. "Already, Gojyo's been asking why you've been confining him to the lab for the past two weeks. The Internet is not enough for his growing intellect. He needs freedom and you're depriving him of this, all because you want a quick fuck with that bastard, Chin Issou."

"My personal life is none of your business," Hakkai hissed in anger. "Now where the hell's Gojyo?"

"Some place safe. At this minute, Gojyo is with Jiroushin, Kwannon and Hakuryu at the Togenkyo Mountain Home, distributing pastries and cookies to the old residents there."

The scientist stared at his best friend aghast. "For God's sake, Goku! You allowed him to leave the compound? Do you know what could happen if any of Gyumao's people sees him?"

"Nothing's going to happen to him. The home is far from the highway anyway, that's why they're planning to relocate the residents into the building in the city. The only people there are the old residents -- around fifteen of them -- and two nursing attendants. It's Sunday so none of the staff are there. But I did inform old Furuki, the senior attendant on duty, that Gojyo will be dropping by."

"And how pray tell did you do that in your monkey form?"

"With my brain and your computer, nothing's impossible. I simply made a phone call to Furuki and the computer supplied your voice. He assured me that they would talk to the residents to keep Gojyo's visit a secret. I have no doubt that they would keep their silence. Gojyo has a way of winning hearts. There is nothing that an old man or woman desires more than knowing that the younger generation still cares for them, that they haven't been forgotten. That they're still loved."

Goku's features softened as he gazed at his friend. "Hakkai, you know how great is Gojyo's capacity for love. If you'll only give him a chance...stop treating him like he's just your creation, a marionette, a thing..."

"That's the problem, Goku!" Hakkai declared in despair. "He IS my creation. I made him. He's a cyborg I built. That's the truth of it. What's worse is that he doesn't even belong to me. How could I give my heart to someone who not only isn't human but who I am certain to lose anyway?"

"You sound just like Kwannon -- so afraid to love for fear of losing the one they care for. Ironic that you are depriving yourself of this one precious thing that Chin Issou is incapable of giving you."

Hakkai looked helplessly at his ex-colleague. "Chin is giving me a brief respite from this loneliness. Even if he leaves, I could cope with the loss. But I cannot bring myself to love Gojyo, no matter how much my heart cries out for him. His departure is inevitable. Nothing's going to change that. If I surrender my heart completely to him and he goes to Gyumao, the pain would surely kill me."

"But you don't have to give him to Gyumao. We could construct another cyborg for him."

The scientist let out a bitter laugh. "Where are we going to get the cell samples and the MRI templates to make this cyborg from? We don't know who the donor is, and I seriously doubt if Gyumao got those samples legally in the first place."

"We could run away. Go some place where Gyumao couldn't find us."

"But where are we going to go? You've forgotten how powerful Gyumao is. There's no place we could run or hide. No matter where we go, Gyumao is sure to find us."

There was deep sorrow in Goku's eyes. "Have you truly lost all hope, Hakkai?"

Hakkai lowered his gaze. "Hope doesn't exist. What is there to gain in hoping for something that you know you could never have?"

Goku's jaw hardened, assuming that stubborn stance. "I won't give up, Hakkai. Neither will Jiroushin and Kwannon. We'll find a way to free Gojyo from the evil shadow of Gyumao, and the first step will be to give our precious marionette the knowledge that he MUST learn."

Hakkai knew immediately what his friend was talking about. "You will do nothing! I will not allow you to interfere!" the geneticist declared. "You will only be doing more harm than good!"

"Better to do something than nothing!" Goku rebutted just as heatedly.

Before Hakkai could utter a retort, the door to the lab banged open and a breathless, yet overjoyed, Gojyo ran inside, ever-loyal Teddy and a small brown paper bag in his arms. Perched on his shoulder was Hakuryu. Following at his heels were Jiroushin and Kwannon. The dog and the cat frowned at the sight of the scientist and the monkey clone. Even if Goku's consciousness has returned to his monkey form, the two animal clones could still see how tense and angry their creator's partner was by the stiff posture of his body.

"Oh, Hakkai! I had a most wonderful time today!" Gojyo exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with laughter and cheer. "I met some real OLD people. They were very, very nice, but they were also very, very wrinkled. I told them you could give them facelifts, but they all said 'No, thank you.' Said I was so kind to offer though."

"I hope you didn't call them 'wrinkled' right in their faces, Angel," Hakkai commented, knowing full well that the innocent clone had made a faux pas. "It's not polite."

Jiroushin and Kwannon stared back at the marionette, a look of chagrin on their faces. Blushing in embarrassment, Gojyo nipped the knuckle of his index finger between his lips.

"Actually, I did," he admitted sheepishly. "But I did say I was sorry. I made up for it with my oh so special chocolate chip cookies, yummy fruit cupcakes and delicious fresh lemonade."

"That's very good, Angel. You're a fantastic cook, so I'm sure you made them very happy."

"Oh, I did! I did!" The marionette then continued, "Do you know that at first they called me 'Jien' and they were begging me to sign slips of paper and stuff? Even the nursing attendants were just as excited to see me. I told them my name is not 'Jien', but 'Gojyo'. They just looked at each other and smiled, saying 'Yeah, sure.' I could tell they didn't believe me at first. I just let my sweet, charming personality shine and I guess they eventually realized that I am Gojyo, not Jien...whoever he is."

The three animal clones exchanged quick glances. Kwannon nodded once to Goku, a sure promise that they will explain everything that has happened to the monkey clone.

"This Jien must've been very popular in the old folks home," remarked Hakkai. "Probably he was a former doctor or a nursing attendant at the home."

Gojyo shook his head. "Nope! I don't think so. All the grandpas were asking me why I didn't bring my jakujou. I told them why would I bring a jakujou…whatever that is..."

"It's a type of weapon, Angel," the scientist explained patiently. "A long staff with a flat blade on one end and a crescent-shaped blade on the other end which can be extended with a long chain."

Again, there was that disarming smile on those luscious lips. "Anyway, I told them why would I bring a jakujou...when I brought yummy cookies?"

Hakkai let out a light laugh. The marionette always had a way of easing the burden in his soul. "Excellent point, Angel. Who needs a weapon when there are delicious cookies and pastries to be eaten?"

"Speaking of eating..." Gojyo tucked Teddy under his arm and started to fumble inside his paper bag. "Do you know that one of the old folks there, Grandpa Takeshi, has magic teeth? He says that his dentures grow little feet at night and wander off to God knows where. Probably went hunting for cockroaches because, when he puts them on in the morning, it tastes like a roach died inside his mouth. Since he couldn't get his teeth to stop walking around, he had to buy a new set of dentures."

The scientist knew there was a catch to this little story, and that the marionette was just waiting for the obvious question. He certainly wouldn't disappoint his beloved creation.

"So tell me then, Angel," Hakkai urged the clone. "What happened to Grandpa Takeshi's old teeth?"

Gojyo's face lit up like a Christmas tree, as he pulled out what was inside his paper bag. Grinning, he declared, "That's the best part! He gave them to me!"

The marionette then set down what he was hiding in his hand on top of the console. It was a pair of wind up chattering teeth. Hakkai was amused to see that the toy, indeed, had feet, or to be exact, feet clad in bright red spats. It even had a polka dot bowtie under its jaw.

"GO, CHOPPERS! GO!" Gojyo cried as the teeth ambled and chattered its way across the console. A curious Hakuryu flew down to poke at the teeth with his tail, only to have it chomped upon. The hissing dragon went to the amused monkey clone's side.

Patting Hakuryu's head, Goku remarked, "Hakkai and I should really program some intelligence into you, boy."

When the chattering teeth stopped before him, Hakkai picked them up to look at them closely. His breath was suddenly caught in his throat, seeing that handsome face with its pretty doe eyes and warm smile before his eyes.

"What do you think of my teeth, Hakkai?" the marionette queried, those full roseate lips inching closer and closer to him. "Do you like them?"

The urge to kiss those lips was overwhelming. For once, Hakkai surrendered to his heart's call. He leaned forward and met that questing mouth, pulling the marionette to him at the same time. The kiss lengthened and deepened, as they both savored the feel of each other's lips.

When the scientist ended the kiss by slowly moving away, he saw the coy smile on Gojyo's face and the rosy pink color that went up his cheeks. Then, to Hakkai's surprise, the clone let out a delighted whoop.

Raising Teddy high up in the air with both hands, Gojyo twirled on his toe, cheering, "Did you see that, Teddy? He kissed me! He kissed me! Hakkai kissed me at last!"

"Oh, Gojyo!" Hakkai exclaimed. "If you wanted me to kiss you, all you could've done was ask."

The marionette, however, shook his head. "No. That kiss was very special, because it comes right from here." He placed a hand over his chest. Shyly, he whispered, "I love you, Hakkai."

Not waiting for a reply from the good doctor, Gojyo grabbed his chattering teeth and ran outside the lab.

There was an inquisitive meow and bark at his feet. Hakkai looked down to find Kwannon and Jiroushin staring back at him.

Turning to the visage of his former colleague now reappeared on the screen with the clone's departure, the scientist inquired, "What did they say?"

"Kwannon and Jiroushin want to know if you love Gojyo as much as he loves you," Goku answered. Before Hakkai could say a single word, his partner raised a halting hand. "We're not expecting you to answer this question now. Think it over very carefully, Hakkai. Gojyo's fate depends upon your answer."

At these words, the three animal clones exited the lab, leaving their saddened and bewildered creator to mull over the question they had posed to him.

~~~~~

Gojyo looked suspiciously at Goku, Jiroushin and Kwannon, who were busy attaching their peripherals to the sockets at the back of the marionette's neck. Because the clone was dressed once more in the red hooded cloak of his favorite cartoon character, little witch Cha Cha, Goku had to pull down the red tablecloth from his nape.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Gojyo asked nervously, fidgeting as the cables tickled him. "I mean, shouldn't Hakkai be the one to teach me about..." In hushed tones, he spelled out, "S...E...X."

Kwannon snorted at the marionette's inquiry. :He's too busy holding private lessons with another student.:

At that remark, Goku jolted the Persian with a bolt of electricity. Kwannon howled in surprise, her hair standing on end from that shock.

Gojyo, however, had heard what the cat said. With a graceful tilt of his head, he asked, "Private lessons?"

:What Kwannon means is that Hakkai is up in his room studying,: Jiroushin quickly covered up. :Relax now, Angel. Let's teach you everything you need to know about the birds and the bees.:

"I thought you were going to teach me about sex?"

:That's another term for it,: explained Goku. :All living creatures have sex, in one form or another. It's how living beings have babies, so that the species would not die out. Among humans, sex is particularly special.: The monkey clone grimaced, remembering what his good friend was doing upstairs with his guest. :Well, supposed to be special.:

"What do you mean?"

The three clones bade the marionette to sit back comfortably in his chair.

"Are you going to put me to sleep, Goku?" asked Gojyo.

:Not this time, child,: the monkey clone said gently, as he, Jiroushin and Kwannon began feeding data and images into the master circuit inside Gojyo's head. :For you to understand what sex is, you need to experience the sensations that come with it. Don't be afraid, Angel. We'll be right here with you. As soon as it's finished, we'll answer all your questions.:

~~~~~

Hakkai was blissfully oblivious to what was happening inside the lab, lost as he was in the intense coupling he was having with Chin Issou.

After relishing the exquisite tastes of each other's rock hard shaft, the good doctor had urged his lover to lie down on his stomach. With his cock slickened with sweat and saliva, he rammed his erection inside Chin's ass, pounding mercilessly, not even pausing for breath. He wanted to punish this man who had caused him to sin against his wife and child.

"Hello, Hakkai!" that sweet voice whispered in his ear.

Hakkai's eyes flew wide, seeing the marionette lying beneath him. Gojyo was gloriously naked, his hair fanning out in shimmering copper strands on the bedspread, hands reaching out to him.

"I love you, Hakkai!" those beautiful lips uttered those words again.

At that declaration of affection, the scientist spilled his seed, filling the heated depths of the man he was straddling. With the image of the marionette still burning inside his mind, he collapsed on top of that firm body.

"I love you too, Angel," Hakkai muttered huskily, about to embrace the clone.

Then, Hakkai found himself flipped onto his back. The sight of Chin above him jolted him back to reality.

Although dismay rose inside his heart, the sheer force of animal lust immediately dampened it when Chin grinned and growled in expectation, "It's my turn now."

When his lover penetrated him, all coherent thought flew away, including the beautiful image of his loving marionette. Hakkai gave himself completely to the mindless pleasure, knowing that, in this act with a stranger, he would be spared the heartbreak.

~~~~~

The three animal clones observed in silence the reaction on the face of the marionette. At first, there was intense fascination. They could see how Gojyo's hands fluttered over the erogenous zones of his innocent body. However, to their growing alarm, this awe was replaced by fear, disgust and sheer terror. As they looked on, Gojyo sat bolt upright from his seat, yanking the cables from the back of his neck.

"Stop it! STOP IT!" the marionette cried, burying his face in his hands. "I don't want to see anymore!"

Kwannon brushed against Gojyo's trembling legs. :It's all right, Angel. It's all right. We're here. Why don't you tell us what's wrong?:

Gojyo shook his head furiously, not wanting to say a single word.

:Angel,: Goku began, suddenly concerned, :we can't help you if you don't tell us.:

"It was all right at first," Gojyo softly mumbled. "They were just kissing and hugging. Nice stuff, like what I do with Hakkai, even if it seems kinda like they were rushing it. But then, they removed their clothes, got into bed and they started to..." He glanced down at his erection. "He put...it...inside her... They started to move. They were moaning and groaning and then they were screaming." Again, there was that violent head shaking. "I don't want to talk about it anymore! Sex is awful! It looks like they were hurting each other!"

:They're not in pain, Gojyo,: Jiroushin tried to explain patiently. :Sex is a...joining...of two souls who love each other. You only do it with someone whom you truly love.:

"It didn't look that way to me!" the marionette cried, clearly frightened. "It didn't look like they were in love!"

:Damn it, Goku!: Kwannon turned to the monkey clone. :I told you you shouldn't have removed the firewall to the porn sites! We shouldn't have bombarded him to soon with it.:

:Angel, calm down!:
Goku tried to placate the distressed marionette. :Just relax and we'll explain everything to you.:

"NO!" Gojyo said sharply. "It's Hakkai who should have taught me about sex. Not you! Now, you've only gotten me more confused!" Getting to his feet, he exclaimed, "I'm going to Hakkai right now! I'm going to tell him that you made me watch dirty movies!"

:GOJYO, DON'T! WAIT!: cried Jiroushin, hoping to grab the distraught clone.

But they had completely forgotten how fast Gojyo's mechanical functions were when he was in emotional turmoil. In the blink of an eye, the marionette was across the room and out the door.

Gojyo raced through the living room and ran up the stairs, going towards Hakkai's bedroom. He was unaware that tears were streaming from his eyes. The only thing that was on his mind was to tell his beloved mentor about the terrible things that the three bad animals made him watch.

However, as he reached the bedroom, the marionette stopped at once, hearing the sounds within -- the same sounds he had heard on the film that Goku, Jiroushin and Kwannon had shown him. He never expected to hear those frightening sounds inside Hakkai's bedroom. Concern for his guardian overwhelmed all else, and he flung the door wide open without even bothering to knock.

"HAKKAI?" Gojyo gasped in shock at the sight that greeted him.

Hakkai was lying naked on his bed, legs splayed to accommodate the man on top of him. This was the same position that the man and woman on the film where in. But to see it being done by two men, and with Hakkai in the woman's place… Gojyo was more horrified to see that the projection between the strange man's legs, that "pee nis" so much like his own, was inserted inside the tiny hole of Hakkai's ass. The marionette knew instantly what his beloved guardian was doing with this stranger.

On the bed, Hakkai was just as equally shocked to see Gojyo standing at the doorway, his face as white as a sheet.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the scientist barely heard Chin demand from the intruder.

"Chin, get off me!" Hakkai pushed his lover aside, their rough parting causing him to hiss in pain. Reaching out to the marionette, he said, "Gojyo, please! Let me explain!"

With an anguished cry, Gojyo fled from this disgusting scene and ran inside his room, locking the door, not allowing anyone to get in. Most especially, his mentor Hakkai.


* * * * * * * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sorry to leave you with this kind of an ending. Unfortunately, family problems have escalated to the point that it would need my undivided attention for the next days. Rest assured though, I'll be back with more chapters of this story when I return. Keep those reviews coming. Or if you're the shy type, just send them to roryheadmavatyahoodotcom.



Converting /tmp/phpaaU1Xy to /dev/stdout