Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress ❯ Submission ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**I'm really sorry if this sucks! It's kinda short, but it's my first fanfic, aside from another that I'm only a page into. I try to write hentai&yuri fanfics, because a lot of shows, especially one like Saiyuki, don't seem to have them... Please let me know what you think, and ignore any spelling mistakes if you can!
Enjoy!**
 
"Yaone..." Kougaiji looked up from the darkness of the room to meet the apothecary's violet eyes. His eyes wandered her body, despite the darkness he could see quite well. "I was thinking... That we should try something different."
 
"You mean tonight?" Normally she would address him with a bit more respect, but she knew that wasn't what he was looking for. He smiled at her, glad that she caught on so quickly.
 
"Of course." He paused for a moment, laying the book she had asked him to read aside. The two of them sat in his room, Yaone on a chair, a table cluttered with herbs and potions in front of her, he on his bed. She still wore the outfit she wore during the day, much to his approval. He strongly liked the outfit, which is why she hardly ever changed it, except of course, for her dress. "I'm tired of what we normally do-" She interrupted him, "Am I unsatisfactory? Please, tell me what I can do to make it better, Kou," She used his nickname, hoping it wouldn't offend him. It didn't, not anymore than her interruption anyway. "No, I just need a bit of change..." He eyed her, almost hungrily. He didn't want to wait, and she could feel the power flowing from him in the heat of his impatience, even though it was controlled. "I'm sure that you'll catch on quickly." He stood up, letting her watch his body in the dim light. He had taken off his jacket and shin-gaurds earlier, and was now left only with his pants. He stretched a bit, then fell gracefully into a squat to pull something from beneath his sleeping place.
 
Once he had turned around, she could clearly see what he had retrieved. It looked like a rope, though they both knew it was much stronger than average twine. "But master, we've done this before." He shook his head at her, saying only, "Don't call me master tonight."
 
Realization struck her in a bolt, "But Kougaiji... I don't think I could do this. I could never hurt you..." But his eyes were cold, leaving no room for questioning. He threw the rope to her and she caught it instinctively. Never though, did she allow her eyes to leave him.
 
He had backed up against the wall, his muscles tense. Something that looked like a hook had appeared above him, though he had probably put it there earlier today. He had obviously planned this, but he didn't know how to be on the recieving end very well. Already the scents of arousal wafting from his body were strong enough to make her want to lay down and take whatever he had for her. To... submit. Tonight he wanted to give in though, he wanted her to be the master.
 
She took a deep breathe, then stood slowly and walked over to him. "Kou... I just... I can't do this." He leant towards her, his breathe hot and heavy on her face. "Oh, my dear Yaone, you can." His eyes met her and in that moment, she realized just how sexy he was. "Hands first."
 
"Alright..." She trailed off as she stared at the string, than at his hands. He had held them out infront of him, expectantly, one on top of the other. Skillfully, she tied the rope around his hands, jumping a bit when he raised them and hooked the rope on the claw above him. "Ankles too?" She shook her head, assuming that it was her choice. He nodded, "All right..."
 
She stared at him; this time it was her eyes that did the exploring. There was already a slight buldge in his pants, she noticed amusedly.
 
Painstakingly slow, she leant forward and kissed him passionately. Within a moment her body was tight against his, her arms sliding down his sides, then back up again and around his back. Out of habit, he fought her kiss for dominance, but she wasn't the yaone who wimpered and screamed for him just last night. She was his mistress, and he would learn it. She one the struggle after a minute or two, then broke away without closing her mouth. She didn't move her body, but instead pressed her hips into his. A streak of dampness followed as she trailed her tongue from his mouth to his ear. She had learned early that his ears were sensitive, and with him already this far gone he shivered quite a bit from just one nip.
 
Delighted with the reaction, she began sucked and nibbling on his ear, starting at the lobe and ending at the very tip. She bit his ear rather hard at the tip, and though he made no noise, she knew that it had the desired effect. She backed away from him, but not without planting a small kiss on his neck.
 
Slipping off everything but her chained-top and tights, she smiled cruelly at him and met his eyes. She definately wasn't neechan or even his Yaone anymore. She bent down to pick up her clothing and set it down on his bed, making sure that he could see every inch of her. She stood back up, stretching as he had, but with a little bit more to show.
 
"Oh Kou... I'm afraid you've made a mistake." She advanced on him, and his eyes couldn't get away from her, no matter what he did. The apothecary ran a fine finger down his chest, stopping at his navel. She bent down and smelled his arousal, looking up at him as she did so. He was using a lot of restraint. Good.
 
She brought her finger back to his chest, then raised another hand to join it. Slowly, she circled around his nipples, stopping after a minute or two and unexpectedly tweaking them. He jumped, and she knew that he had almost lost it. "I think," she paused, looking at his feet, "That those should be restrained... Don't you?" She ripped one of the chains from her disgarded outfit roughly, then used it to bind his feet together. Removing the other chain in the same way, she wound it through the first and attatched it to two hooks that had also appeared on the wall, near the floor this time, in the past day.
 
Eyeing his pants, she neglected to undo the zipper and threw them down, allowing them to fall around his now-bound ankles. He still had plenty of room to move, just not enough to struggle too much or get away. He hadn't wore any underclothes, figures. She didn't go for his crotch, as she had led him to beleive she would, but instead when for his chest again.
 
She suckled his nipples, switching between left and right for what seemed like enternity, before pinching them with her hands and backing up. She fell backwards infront of him, her legs spread out. "Kou," Her voice was musical, "When we play like this... I don't get a chance to come... I'm just gonna take care of that now." She pulled her top down while sitting, then slipped it off by rolling onto her back. Tossing it onto the bed, she re-spread her legs and reversed a bit, so that her back was against the bed. She leant her head back and began rubbing her nipples slowly, increasing her rate just as slowly as she had started. After a moment she began tweaking at the area around them, making them hard swiftly. She continued to rub one of them, but moved her hand downward and inserted it into herself, retreiving it, her hands soaked. She covered her breasts with the liquid from her hands, then licked the remaining bits off, slowly... and loudly.
 
When she finished she speard her legs even farther and ran her slick fingers down her thighs, then moved them to her soaking lips. Inserting three on one hand into herself, she used the other hand to gently rub her clit. She muscles tensed and she threw a sideways glace at Kougaiji, who was watching her silently, but intently.
 
Moaning loudly as she spead things up, she over-dramatised it when she finally came. Screaming when she did so, she paused and allowed herself to catch her breathe, before wiping herself off with her hands. Leaving the palms wet, she licked her fingers, swallowing her cum, then sucking on each finger invidually. She stopped and look over at Kougaiji on her third finger. He was staring at her, his face steeled, but his eyes nearly pleading. He was hard, probably painfully so, and unable to do anything about it. "Oh, you poor creature... Do you want me to do this to you?" She managed this entire phrase without really taking her finger out of her mouth.
 
Without waiting for a response, she crawled towards him, raising herself to her knees when she got there. She spoke onto his erection, her breathe warm against it. "Kougaiji... You made a mistake... But I guess I can forgive you." She ran her still-wet hands down his chest, able to reach his nipples easily, then lowered them, now drive, to his abdomen. She massaged it gently then ran one finger down the veins of his member, smiling when he tried to push it towards her. "Alright... Alright." She looked up at him from her position, hands on his thighs and leant forward, her mouth almost touching him, "You can't come till I say though..."
 
He was ready to explode, and she would relieve him soon enough, but not yet. She licked him lightly, blowing here and there, until he was begging aloud.
 
"Yaone... Please... I need to..." His words were choppy, his breathe short. She laughed at him and raised herself so that she was nearly ontop of him. Inserting him into her, despite the akward position, she used the rope on his arms to balance. Slowly at first, then rather faster she pumped for him, but just as he was about to get his much-needed release she dropped to her knees infront of him.
 
Her mouth took him in completely, and the sucked on him like there was no tomorrow. It was too much, and he came, heavily in her mouth. Backing away at the last moment so that a bit would get onto her face she stood again, licking his chin. "Taste yourself... Lord Kougaiji." She kissed him roughly, making sure that he tasted the bit of come she still had in her mouth, and didn't back away until she knew he was having trouble breathing.
 
She laughed again, then untied the ropes on his wrists, but left his feet bound. "I told you you made a mistake," She said as he fell to a 'traditional' sitting position. He felt drained, and tired... But.... God she was good.
 
She sipped the glass of water she had been drinking earlier, and immediately her face flushed when she turned to face him. "Kou... What, what happened? Did I do what I think I did?"
He smiled at her... "I told you you could do it..." He debated on the term, but finally added, "Mistress."
Yaone flushed and grabbed her clothes, dressing quickly.