Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Louts blossom and Hidden subbmissons ❯ Unexpected desire ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own this anime/manga, nor the characters from it. I do not make any
Author: Minx_faye_tatsu
Email: emerald_phoinex@yahoo.com
URL: http://www.myspace.com/faye_tatsu_iron_dragon
Category Anime
Subcategory Gensomaden Saiyuki
Rating: X
Warnings: M/F, D/s, Language, and Lemon in later chapters
Pairings: Genjo sanzo/ Markia Tala
Summary The Sanzo party finds themselves at a small inn run by a women named Markia Tala. Sanzo seem to have noticed she has some interest in him but does he have the same interest in Her? Credits: Saiyuki is an anime series by kazuya Minekura /AVD films. I am just borrowing them for my own guilty pleasures.


When the journey takes a surprising break, Sanzo and the gang find themselves looking for an inn to rest and relax. They come upon the inn of the lady Markia Tala; the towns most dislike women for reason no one can understand. Sanzo and the gang decide to take up room at the small inn for the night. Sanzo find himself being looked over by the shy famine beauty only to have he wondering why she suddenly change moods around him? What made her become so shy after their first encounter?

Chapter 1: Unexpected desire.

The night had just begun to fall as Sanzo and his group had walked into the town. Hakkai looked up seeing the dark sky as he touched Sanzo shoulder and said cheerfully “ its getting dark Sanzo we should find a place to eat and rest.” As they kept walking Goku stepped forward and pointed at a small inn where a young women was standing in a white dress her arms crossed against her chest. “ That looks like a good place, Sanzo why don't we stay there.” Goku said as he looked up at Sanzo with a smile.

Sanzo then noticed that Gojyo was gone and turned his head seeing him walking over to the girl as she sighed and leaned her head against her shoulder. She turned her head as she felt a hand pass her ear looking up she saw Gojyo red eyes and she turned and leaned her back up against the wall behind her. “ Well whets a fine girl doing out here alone.” He said as he winked at her. She shook her head at him with her dark brown hair slightly swaying her eyes looked up at his face the gems sapphire color was soft but mysterious as she moved her hand out and pushed him away. “ Sorry but I am not interested. “ her voice was cool but icy as she watched hit get hit with a fan hearing the man behind him. “ Gojyo quit messing with her and come on.”

Sanzo said as she raised her eyebrow at him. Gojyo turned around and began to yell at Sanzo “ hit me with that thing again and I will shove it up your ass.” Sanzo retorted back to him as she began to laugh hearing them squabble before her. “ Yeah I would like to see you try.” Sanzo said as he looked at the girl laughing at them. She lifted her hand up to her lips as she smirked and then looked at Sanzo purple eyes as she moved her hands down to her sides. Looking at her Sanzo made note she carried a dagger on her hip as she looked at them. “ Sorry about that miss.” Hakkai said as she looked at him and smiled softly to him.

“ Oh it's okay, I was about to hit him anyway if he didn't back off.” She said as she walked between them and looked at Goku. “ My what a cute kid.” She said as she crossed her arms and looked to Goku and then to Sanzo.” Thanks “ Goku said with a cheerful grin and noticed her looking at Sanzo .Her eyes watched his face with an interested look. Sanzo looked at her as she turned her head back to Hakkai. “ Miss you wouldn't happen to know who owns this place would you?” he said as he looked at her with a smile. “ Yes I do. I happen to own this inn. “ She smiled at their perplexed look they gave her as she put her hand on her hip and smiled.

“ Why do you need a place to stay?” She said as she turned her gaze to Sanzo and Gojyo as her arms crossed over her chest. “ Yes do would you mind putting up with us.” Hakkai said with a pleasant smile as she giggled and looked at him her arms lowered as she then turned and began to walk inside signaling them to follow her as she turned and looked at them. They followed her into the lobby as she turned around and then leaned on the bar. “ So will you be paying together or separate?” she asked as she looked at them. Sanzo looked at how she leaned her body was well figured for women as he then spoke up turning her glaze his away “ we will be paying together.”

His voice was cool but somewhat annoyed as she stood up and looked at him. “ Separate rooms I take it.” Sanzo eyes watched in surprise as she said that he looked at Hakkai as he nodded and then turned around putting a cigarette in his mouth. “ Yes that would be nice miss?” Hakkai said as she then lifted her hand up and smiled “ then names Markia Tala, gentlemen.” Hakkai smiled as she turned as she walked past Sanzo her hand gently touched his robes as her eyes looked at his she softly smiled as she then turned and walked at bit. Sanzo looked at her with a harsh glance as she watched him. He seemed annoyed by what she had done as he thought about saying something he ignored the urge to speak. He had to admit she was a looker for a women but he didn't care she was just another women.

Her eyes glanced down his back and over his robes as she then blushed turning forward as she sighed softly looking at the ground she heard Sanzo voice as he turned looking at her, " you know it's a capital offense to Buddha when you touch a holy man like that ... next time I will have the right to kill you." She looked at him as she then spoke her eyes showed respect but her words showed she didn't care for Buddha, " I do not care what Buddha thinks or what he wishes." She the turned back around as she picked up the edge of her dress and walked down the hall her hand lifted slowly with a grace as she turned on the light. " Yeah...right...." Sanzo looked over at her as he blew smoke out in her direction. " I am not a fan of easy women,” he said as he began to follow her down the hall. Her eyes turned to his face as she then turned away her wrist twisted around as if to say she was unworried. She looked at him as she sighed looking down softly," I have never been an easy woman."

She lifted her eyes up looking at him following his form as she then blushed softly and turned her head away from him as she moved her hand to her lips. Sanzo noted the soft pink blush of her cheeks as she then turned his brow raised at what could have made her look at him so interestedly. Her wrist feel down to her side softly as a she walked down the hall as she then opened each door as she left it going to the next her body walked with a soft grace as her hand gently followed behind her. Her eyes lifted up, as she looked over her shoulder her eyes were soft and gentle with a slight shimmered in sapphire depths as she then smiled and opened the last door at the end of the hall. She then turned as she then bowed down softly then lifted up her eyes looked at his eyes as she smiled her voice was soft but gentle as she looked at Sanzo her eyes looked at his lips her cheeks blushed as she then lowered her head. Sanzo approached her and the room as he watched her slowly bow again next to his side. She lifted up as she looked at him her eyes looked at his face as she turned her head. She then spoke softly as she took a breath and looked at him, " each room has a wash area as well as a meditation space. If you need something from me please ask me. There are betas in each room I shall be by later to feed them all except for Corsican."

Sanzo looked at her as he noticed she wasn't looking at him her lips were closed, as he looked to her face the soft pink blush was still there only brighter as she then lowered. He spoke with a surpassing sound in voice as he made it not known to her keeping it hidden with his words," Thanks." Sanzo walked past her as he entered the room he seems to make it know that she was nothing. He then spoke," Bring me some beer." Sanzo then kicked the door shut as he began to take his robes off his body slowly pulling them down as his mind began to wonder about miss Markia Tala. Why had she blushed so much in front of him, what made her seem so gentle now when before she had seem so wanton before? His mind stopped as he heard the sound of footsteps coming to his door he then turned as he heard a knock at it. He knew it was the Markia as he smirked softly and then walked around the room a bit his hand pulled out his gun and placed it on the inn table along with his pack of cigarettes he knew he was a walking deity as he then walked to the door and waited he heard her as her hand touched the door softly. He then opened it a crack as he looked at her he then spoke, " leave it at the door." She kneels down on the ground as she took the beer and set it on the floor she slowly stood up as she turned to walk away slowly stepping forward she turned her head as she spoke her voice sweet as a warm breeze. She looked back over her shoulder at the door that was cracked as she then said," Is they're anything else you require before I being cooking dinner." Sanzo's purple eyes wondered up her body and then back down with seeming interest but not showing it as he spoke to her," A current newspaper. He thought back to when he always had Goku or Gojyo go and get the newspaper for him but she had offered to get it for him. He decided to take advantage of the girl's hospitality. Along with at pack of smokes and maybe a deck of cards." Sanzo shut the door as he then said through it loud enough for her to hear," knock twice so I know that it's you." She turned as she looked at the door her eyes were soft and wondering as she thought what a man like him looked like under those robes. She caught herself her mind had wondered to far thinking of such things if he knew he would kill her.

She then spoke so that he could hear her a soft voice seem gentle as if the wind carried it," I will get the newspaper and your requested items." She walked to the door of the inn as she then walked down the street as she wondered into the small store and nodded to the manager. She walked over and picked up a newspaper along with the card and his smokes as he so put them. She then looked over at some of the foods and picked out some things she would need to fix dinner as she began to think about how his lips would feel against hers. She then looked up as her hand touched her lips in pure thought as she pulled her hand away and walked to the counter looking at the manager as he smiled and told her the amount. She paid for the items and head out the door her mind lost in thought about Sanzo as she looked up to the sky. He life had not been easy after all she had been raised in different customs to what she now knew. Her birth was of different origin she had been born a Gypsies not a geisha. She walked back through the door and head to the kitchen her hand set down the food and his request as she then began to cook her eyes looked down as she worked slowly chopping the carrots.

She then turned and began the water turning back to the food she slowly began to cut the meat as she looked up for a moment she smiled to see the young boy as she then looked back down. " Wow you cook? " his voice was surprised as he smiled at her she then smiled back softly. " Yes, I do. I am the only one in this inn and there for I take care of everything." Her voice was soft as she then looked down and walked over turning the water off her eyes looked out to the garden as she turned to Goku and smiled she slowly walked over to the door as she then turned and smiled. " Come with me, I want to show you something." Her voice was soft almost seemed as if she had something on her mind as Goku walked over to her and followed her out the door. She looked at him as she smiled and then began to walk down a stone path. She turned her head to him as she then asked gently," the priest named Sanzo what is he like? " Goku looked at her as he noticed the soft blush on her cheeks under the moonlight. " why do you ask? Do you like him or something? " Goku said Teasing her as she looked at him with a wide eyes expression as he eyes lowered gently she lifted her hand to her lips as she said softly her voice seem to sake," yes, I find him attractive. " Goku looked at her eyes and her face as he smiled softly watching her stop in front of a small pound as she kneels down and picked some small plants." he a bit mean at times but he can be gentle when he want to be just don't complain in front of him or he will hit you with at fan of his and that thing hurts."Goku said as he looked at her kneel down.

She looked at him as she then smiled her eyes looked to the Koki fish that swam around as she touched the water looking at the soft lotus. She stood up as she walked back into the kitchen her eyes looked at the herbs and then at Goku as she smiled so gently. " So what makes you like him better then that pervert water sprite." Goku asked as he watched her walked through the door as she put her herbs down and look at him she smiled with her eyes on his as she then whispered, " I have never seen a priest with his eyes, they are like a soft flowers I use to see as a child." She began washing the herbs slowly as she looked back at him looking down she then put them on the cutting board as she began to chop them slowly her eyes looked down as she then sighed and turned her head thinking the meat in hand as she rubbed the skin with the herbs and add it to a bowl putting sake and teriyaki sauce on it as she smiled and then pulled out some flour as she then began the mix it with herbs and some beer looking at Goku as he looked up at her confused by what she was doing. " You don't understand something?" She said her voice was softly her voice was sweet like the wind as she looked at him. "Yeah why did you just add beer to flour along with herbs.”? She smiled at him as she then dipped the vegetables to the batter and put them in a skillet that had rice wine as she listens to them cook she smiled as she then explained," it makes a batter that sticks to the vegetables making them soft and more crisp so that when you eat them it taste interesting."

She add more as she smiled and then pulled them out as she took the marinated meat and put it over the fire cooking it slowly as she looked at the flame she then pulled out a few plates and put them on a tray. She pulled the meat up as she then smiled and flipped it over as she grabbed some noodles from the cooler and put them out and started another batch of meat marinated she put it in the pan and then added the herbs and the vegetables that she had left over as she as she then put the noodles in adding the soy sauce and sake making it flame as she then pulled it away as she then explained, " the wine cooks out of the food giving it a better flavor and making it sweet to the taste along with the soy sauce." She then lifted the pan as she put the food down on the plate with the tempura vegetables and teriyaki meat. Her eyes looked at the presentation as she then walked over and poured the water into a teapot adding leaves she put it on the fire as she waited and looked at Goku," the water heats bringing the flavor out of the leaves making a soft mint flavor along with a soft green texture. " The teas whistled as she then pulled off the tea pot and poured it into a small cup being carefully as she then turned and put the teapot down as she looked back to the door where Sanzo was as she touched her lips softly. Her sapphire eyes looked at that door as he then looked down her mind had thought about he would feel above her how his lips would feel against hers. She blushed as she turned her head away looking down her eyes closed as she then turned back pulling up the honey she poured a small amount in to the tea as she looked at Goku she then said softly, " The mint is highly potentate as this time so adding the honey makes it sweet and easy to drink." Looking at his things as she sighed softly she then put the rest off the meal on the table as she walked back she put Sanzo things on the tray as she took a breath and tried not to blush. She walked to the door and knocked on it twice as she waited for him to answer.

Markia s soft sapphire watched the door as she looked for him to open it. Sanzo lifted his head as he then reached for his shoureiju and readies the gun checking the bullets as he then points the gun at the door as he speaks letting her hear him through the door his voice filled with caution," come in backwards." She found his request strange as she turned around and walked in her back was to him as she then stopped a short distance inside not hearing him she then bent down and set the tray down as she then stood up slowly. She felt something was on her as if she knew he might use his gun on her as she then heard him speak, " you can turn around now." He had watched her as she turned around he then began smoking again his gun lowered. Sanzo had his feet up on the table in the corner as he noticed her gaze following his body slowly. She softly gulped as she looked at his eyes again blush formed on her cheeks. Sanzo smirked in his mind as he looked at her. She had been staring at his body in a way that Buddha would find shameful. He then spoke as he made it known to her that he was interested in something," What's your real reason for giving me this room... Trying to lure me. The monastery didn't sanction this. At all." Sanzo looked as she blushed deeper and turned around from him her eyes closed as she took a breath to steady her heart she then crossed her hand over each other as she looked down and over at him. Her lips slowly opened as she looked at him still sitting there, " It's a form of apology for my actions as for thus far I was rude to you. " She then sighed her eyes closed as she softly smiled her body turned to him as she then spoke again her eyes looked at his face as she smiled, " I have brought you food and drink. If you may I would like to feed Corsican and Hiro, if it's not to much trouble."

He looked at her as she then turned her head and waited her eyes shut softly as she waited. He looked at her and shook his head as he then spoke, " what ever. " He got up and walked over to the bed he laid back and sipped his beer as he looked at her walk over to the night stand and pull out a small bag of crickets as she then took some out and put them in the bowl. Sanzo watched her grace as well as her slow movements as he thought deep down he wanted the gentle creature company since he no longer had any roommates in his room with him. Her eyes lifted as she watched him softly noticing his staring at her as she then moved away and walked over to the smaller bowl and then smiled her hands slowly touched the glass. She then pulled out a different bag as she looked at the long dragon fish slowly swim up to her as she pulled out the worms that wiggled gently she then put them in the bowl. Her fingers slowly moved down the bowls side as she sighed and looked over at Sanzo, She then licked her lips as she spoke softly her eyes looked ahead, "your a lot like him." He looked up from his paper as he then shrugged seeing her next to the other fish as he spoke," I'm A lot like everything."

Her voice was softer then before as she looked over her shoulder to him her eyes were gentle almost showing she wanted to be near him as she then said slowly her voice almost failing her,” you have the same color a soft purple...it remind me of the flowers I saw.... as a child." He looked at her as he shrugged to her words he spoke in his voice was in its usual tone but it seemed soft," yeah whatever.” She turned to the door as she then stopped sighing as she turned back around and then spoke softly to Sanzo," may I tell you something?" Sanzo puffed on his cigarette's he then pulled it from between his lips and put it out. He seemed annoyed but it was a good annoying like the kind that Gojyo or Goku always did when they where around. She looked at him as she then spoke her head turned from his face as she then spoke her voice seem to quiver," I am not really of oriental descent, I learn the geisha's ways from my grand father. My mother and father was gypsy they sought a way to make me a lady. Please don't tell any one." She then turned and walked quickly to the door as she lifted her hand to grab the handle she heard laughter behind her as she then turned to look at him. Was he actually laughing she thought had she said something funny? Sanzo looked at her noticing her strange look as she turned back around looking at him as she then stepped forward. " I am not exactly a priest decent either...It was the great Kumyouh Sanzo who adopted me the night he died my name was no longer Kouhryu, the river rat but it was known as the great Genjo Sanzo." He then shook his head as he continued laugh but a more sarcastic tone was in his voice as he continued," Whatever that's means."

She looked at him as she then walked over and kneels down beside the bed her eyes looked up to his face as she smiled and began to giggle softly her voice sound so surreal as if from a dream as she giggled it made Sanzo lift his eyes to look at her. " You are very strange, Genjo Sanzo." She smiled at him as she then looked away from his face her eyes closed as she then turned her head to him as she then sighed softly as she then looked down at the small deck of cards. She then turned her head to him and looked down as she opened her mouth her voice was gentle and wondering as she looked at his face, " why does a man like you carry a gun and smoke? I know there's a reason." Sanzo looked at Markia eyes as he then sighed and asked her, " Why do you ask so many questions?" She looked at him as she lowered her eyes and then turned her head looking at the door as she then spoke her voice seem distant as if she was talking about something from the past, " I have never met a priest until this day. It's rare that any priest stop at this town due to this place " She looked at the buildings ceiling as she sighed her eyes closed as she continued her voice seem as if it were quivering as she continued." The towns people believe this place to but haunted, but I don't and I never have since I took over, that's why I stay here." She looked down as she then stood up and turned walking to the door she sighed as she took the handle and opened it walking out the door. She turned and then said softly," I shall be returning to take the tray away and to clear the beer cans away. If you need anything before then just ask." She smiled as she walked out the door slowly turning her head as she blushed her hand touched her lips.