Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Vanilla ❯ Notes & Such ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Sweet Vanilla
Author: Meiran Chang ( bonking_bishies @ swirve.com )
Rating: PG13
Pairings: none
Warnings: Child abuse, adult language, and an intense amount of angst. Please do not proceed if you're of the very emotionally delicate type.
Comments: Ye gods. I beg and cry and plead for c&c. bonking_bishies @ swirve.com
Archive: Erm. Ask?
Disclaimers: Saiyuki ain't mine. Gojyo, Jien, and their psycho mother ain't mine. Kazuei, Raiden, Tonda, Seiya, Tsuneji, Kazusa, Dr. Niizuma, and Eguchi-san ARE mine and shouldn't be making cameos in other people's work. I'm making no money so it'd be pointless to sue.
Notes: This fic details Gojyo's eleventh birthday. As you may know, at age eleven Gojyo was still in his mother's abusive grip. For some people, child abuse is crushingly real, and I've done my best to treat the subject as well as I could. I'm operating off the anime canon since I know nothing about the manga. ;_; I've elaborated insanely upon the sketch of Gojyo's past offered in the anime. I got the idea for this on my own birthday, weirdly enough. (For those who wonder, it's July 29. ^_^)
Dedication: To Laura, for making such fabulous suggestions. This fic wouldn't be half as good if you'd never touched it, and you know it. The potty room loves you right back.
Thanks: To Michele, for beta-ing, and to Nixers, for introducing me to Saiyuki in the first place. =^.^=