GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ What was it like before, Ginji? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay… part 2
There really isn't much action yet. It's just like an ordinary day at Honky Tonk.
You know the day that Ban and Paul have a fight and Hevn gives a job while Natsumi wipes stuff… basta un… hahaha… sana naintindihan niyo…
Anyway I hope you like this one…
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
What am I doing? Why in the world did I run? Shit I can think. I can't even remember.
Who the hell are you!!!” Natsumi screamed at the guy sitting beside her.
God did I just said that out loud
But he looked like it was no big deal and just smiled at her and said
Don't you remember me Natsumi-chan?” He said pointing at himself “I'm Ginji.
What was it like before, Ginji?” Natsumi said in a very sad voice.
 
***FLASHBACK
 
I'm hungry Ban-chan.” Ginji complained as he rested his head on the table.
Stop complaining this is your fault anyway. If it wasn't for you and that cat, the guy would have never gotten away.
But Ban...” Ginji cried, “It was so cute. I couldn't just let it die.
Natsumi get me another cup of coffee.” Ban muttered as he pushed his cup forward.
Outside it was raining and as usual the Getbackers took shelter inside the small café.
Hai.” Natsumi chirped
Don't give that lazy bum any coffee.” Paul interrupted “He hasn't paid any of his debts yet.” He added as he opened the newspaper and began to read
Grrrrrrrrr…” Ban was about to grab Paul when the door opened.
 
CLING!!! <In case your wondering what this is it's a sound effect. Nyehehe>
 
Hevn comes through the door and brushes off some raindrops from her coat.
So guys ready for another job?
Are you freaking insane!!!” Ban growls “Your jobs always pay s little `coz you get all the money!!! Why in the world would we want anther job from you?
Is that so *sigh* well too bad this job had a lot of money to offer.
At the sound of money Ban quickly changed his tone and after a few more arguments the Getackers had another job.
 
***END OF FLASHBACK
 
So, that's what it was always like.” Ginji said as he looked into Natsumi's eyes. He could see it in her eyes. He could see the sadness. “Natsumi-chan…
He was cut off by her voice.
Ginji…” She trailed “What… what was I like?” she finally blurted out.
Ginji was taken aback by this answer and almost fell of the swing. She continued t ask him questions.
Ginji… Did you like me? Did I like you? Am I kind?” there was something in the way she asked. It felt so strong her need to know her “Why can't I remember anything? Tell me. What really happened? Tell me, Ginji, please.” This time Ginji new tears were forming in her eyes. But he didn't know where to start. What to tell her. He didn't know…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
That's it for know people…
Still confused???? Hehehe I hope so …
Please review please so that I can get better at writing…
thanks