GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Don't cry... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took me so long to make this one. I had a lot of work to do this week.
Anyway I have added some Japanese words to this part of the story I'm sorry if I misspelled any of them so please tell me if I did.
Here is the list of words…
Kumenasai - Sorry
Onegai - Please
 
 
Oh note my keyboard is still stupid… sorry… the “o” still has a problem so please forgive me. And don't forget to review. Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
I-I… I don't” Ginji stammered. He was afraid, afraid of bringing tears to the eyes of the person he cared about. But deep in his gut he knew that whether he talked or not she was still going to cry. She stood up at this point and turned her back on him.
Kumenasai...” Natsumi said hiding her tears. She wished with all her heart she never said anything. She wished she had just kept quiet and dealt with her losing her memory. She felt foolish for asking all the stupid questions she knew were difficult to answer. All she wanted was to fill the gap in her life. Hands fell on her shoulders, Ginji's hands. She could feel his compassion.
Natsumi-chan, don't cry. Please don't cry. Onegai.” He pleaded with her. She turned to face him. His eyes told her that he was about to cry too. Natsumi kept a steady look on him, the same look she gave him when he opened the door, a confused look. He suddenly got down on his knee. This time Natsumi's expression changed, she was damn surprised about what he was doing.
Natsumi, I know we have been together for a long time but unfortunately you have forgotten everything we have gone through. I don't want to see you cry Natsumi. That is why I promise, as a Getbacker; I will give you back your memory. But you have to promise me that you will smile. Your smile is-----” Ginji's dialogue was interrupted by a small pack of cigarettes that apparently hit him in the head. Both looked at the entrance of the old playground to see Ban.
Stop that Ginji. Don't propose to her just yet. Wait till she has her memory back” Ban moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose, his usual habit “Ne, Natsumi?
Ha? No… We weren't… I mean… he wasn't…” Natsumi was trying her best to explain the situation t Ban but it seemed that he wasn't going to bother.
Ban-chan you've got it all wrong.” Ginji said walking closer to Ban
Yeah, whatever you say Ginji.” Pulling on Ginji's shirt he motioned that it was about time to go.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Got to end it here tonight people.
Hope you like it… Please review fr me so that I can improve…
Thanks… ^^