GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Mugenjou ❯ Mugenjou ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This is wonderful. I felt this thrill run down my spine.

Ginji-kun is soooo lost, I can tell. He keeps glancing over his back at me, he's nervous, tense, I can smell the sweat of his fear.

So cute!!!

Someone as powerful as him, the Thunder Emperor, fear my prescence. I find that amusing, you defeated me once remember? Ohhhh? I suppose the knowledge that all my scalpels are now non-metallic would be pretty disturbing ne? Plus the fact that I have to follow you around in these dark tunnels... Hm Hm.

I hold no grudge against you Ginji-kun, in fact I like you, I like you a lot. I told you that didn't I? I would like to fight you once again and see how far this body of mine can go. Only you can take me there, Ginji-kun, as far as this body can go.

Ahhhh but you have a kind heart, much to soft to do me justice, but I guess that's part of your charm isn't it? You will hold back and not kill me, you will try your best not to deliver the killing blow to any of your opponents. Sad really, this forces me to make sure nobody else gets their filthy hands on you while I'm after the honor of defeating the Thunder Emperor. Or be soundly defeated by you again.

I don't know which is more exiting! But one things for sure, the fight will be wonderful... the thrill I feel knowing my life might end is almost sexual.

Ginji-kun...

A careless mood inspired by your actions took hold of me. I stepped up to you as fast as I can and took a deep breath of your fear, right there at the base of your skull where your hairline starts, right where your cervicals curve inward. That pale fuzz of hair sticking to your neck saturated with your sweat... is so sweet...

I backed off the instant you gasped and began to turn around, then I smiled at you as I tipped my hat from 5 steps away. I watched your eyes grow wary, then watery, then... you set your lips straight and tried to be brave.

Is it any wonder why I like you so much?

"A-Akabane-san?"

"Yes, Ginji-kun?" so bright, even in these tunnels... I step closer and you back away. Hmmmm I see... you don't just fear me, you detest me too. I press closer to be sure of that look in your eyes.

Naruhodo... you do detest me. My smile felt brighter for that knowledge.

"A-Akabane-san, I-I'm not lost, don't worry." you slip away and pull out a marker from one of the pockets of your rumpled ugly shorts and began writing on the walls.

"Ohhhhh? Are you sure Ginji-kun?" how I like saying your name. I can't fault you for detesting me, and it's only right you should. Who wouldn't? You've seen me half naked, you've seen what I've done to myself and what I do to those who oppose me, I threatened you with death and captured you.

Is it my scars Ginji-kun? I remeber your shock when you saw my body, but... you didn't detest me then, you were more sad for me than anything.

Maybe I make you uncomfortable? Oh well. Can't be helped. Hm hm. How do you do it? My smile feels more genuine now...

I wish you like me too.

Hmmm 'Thunder Emperor was here.' Yes we are lost aren't we?

"Akabane-san? Why did you save me back then?"

You ask me a question and avoid looking at me, pretending to pay attention to your scribbles on the wall, when you are more aware of me than you are of your own body language.

I can see that that question has been consuming you, I suppose my motives are selfish. "I can't let you be killed by trash like that. What would that make me? Ne Ginji-kun?" I smile showing you my eyes to let you know I mean it. "Besides, I get to be the one to kill you." I felt you grow tense hand turned into a fist over your red marker. I can't fight you when your like that, Makubex promised me the Thunder Emperor, right now your just sweet, lost Ginji.

"But since I don't know my way here in Infinite Castle, I have to be proffessional and let you lead me. Makes sense ne?" I tilted my head never letting my smile slip. Hmmm, you grew more tense but so much less dangerous. Helpless, that dosen't become you Thunder Emperor.

I closed the distance between us and slowly I lay a hand on your shoulder, you flinch but remained where you are. I can see now how you've charmed me, your deep faith in the goodness of others, even in me, is a thing not to be taken lightly.

I think I will fail to kill you when I'm done my business with Makubex.

"A-Akabane-san? Ban-chan..."

"Ohhhhh? You and Midou-kun are together? That's good, you complement each other." I bent and steal a kiss from your soft cheek, my lips barely brushing your smooth skin, leaving your lips sacred for your lover. And softly I wisper to the pinked shell of your ear "Don't worry Ginji-kun, when it's time to fight you, I will tell you."

You shuddered, but bravely didn't move. The static from being this close to you exites me. Sending a strong sexual signal throughout my entire body. One careless thought and you could kill me, one moment's lapse and I could kill you. Playing with knives, playing with fire, playing with electricity, playing with you, is so much fun. I pull away and you never bothered to hide your relief.

I smiled "Shall we go?" and you nod, turning your back on me, making yourself vulnerable. Your still apprehensive, I saw a flicker of faith in me in your eyes and I wonder...

Oh well, we'll know later ne Ginji-kun? When I fight the Thunder Emperor in all your glory, live or die, it would be my greatest pleasure.