GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Open My Eyes ❯ Moon Flower ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Open My Eyes

Author: BeautyLiesWithin

Rating: M15+

Summary: JubeiXKazuki~ yaoi. Kazuki is a male courtesan living in a brothel in Lower Mugenjou. What happens when Jubei and Kazuki meet one fated night? And what is this new organization, the Soul Trust? Can their love transcend this new evil that threatens to destroy Mugenjou forever?

The young man's delicate fingers clenched the cheap silks of his kimono to his chest. He seemed to be staring at the floor, his gaze empty but somehow tainted with pain as his Lady groomed his rich chocolate locks that fell to his waist. His cherry-caramel eyes that were framed by long, thick, black lashes, lapped at the flawless porcelain skin that protruded from beneath the black silk upon his sharp hips. His lips were a rich salmon pink, shining with the sugary gloss slicked across them.

I want to ruin the perfection that is your body with my impure touch, tainted by blood and tears.

I want to see your ever-flawless face lose its composure and scream with pain and ecstasy.

I want to hear your enchanting voice as it is driven to climax,

I want to see you fall, you weeping messiah.

I hear this voice so often. It plagues my mind as I lie in bed each night, staring at my starless heaven. It drives me mad to hear these taunts within my dream.

I fall into oblivion, as ethereal figures grasp and grope blindly through the night to embrace me with their sweet, sweet kisses of death. I land in a pool of black water, shining with the ruthless rays of magenta blood. All around me, moon and shadow-iris flowers float upon the expanse of black surface that I taint with my movement as I drown deeper into the depths of black and blood. I grasp numbly at the flowers as I choke beneath the water, falling drowning dieing and then, the whispers silent at first, until they surround me and trap me within their icy confines taint you flawless ecstasy enchanting climax WEEPING MESSIAH

~*~ Kazuki's POV~*~

I wake up screaming on nights like this, drenched in sweat and tears, my breathing heavy, as though I just surfaced from the icy blood ocean of my nightmares. But it doesn't matter. It's always the same. Even the other whores are now used to hearing my screams and cries during the middle of the night. Yes, that's right. Whores. That is what they are. Whores. Dancers. Prostitutes. Bitches. The people that I must live amongst.

But me? No. I am special. I am more than a whore. I am an angel in my own right. I am The Courtesan banished from the heavens, the black-winged angel that seduced the devil and his demons of the underworld for the allure of gold. Temptation, sex and beauty personified. I am the prized diamond that each messiah of this world would vie for each night. One night in my presence would be beyond the dreams of the wealthiest aristocrat. No, only those with absurd power and boundless wealth could afford me to spend a night in their beds. My clientele ranged from royalty to mafia-bosses, with never a complaint from my lips.

How could I ever complain? Where else would I be, if not under the wings of Count Toshiki, my damnation and my saviour? Where would I belong, if not in this brothel?

"Someone as beautiful as you, you were born to sell your body, Kazuki."

Someone as beautiful as me, I was born to sell my body.

Four years later, these words are still etched into my heart.