Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction ❯ Motoko Kidnapped ❯ Motoko Kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don't own the ghost in the shell characters

Motoko kidnapped

Motoko and Batou were at HQ doing some paper work.Batou eyes keep looking in the Major's way,No matter how hard he tried to do his work. He keeped looking in the Major's way.She was wearing a little black top and a pair of tight black pants.The top starts at the top of her breast and the pants were.So tight it showed her ass off everytime she walked.He could see her little black underwear at the top of the pants. ''Yeah i think their nice to. The little black underwear she wears''said Ishikawa. Batou shit his pants went he'd heard that and looked around to see Ishikawa their smiling at him.

''Ishikawa what are doing here so late?''ask Batou. ''Why are you looking at the Major with such a hunger look''. Batou didn't say thing but Ishikawa knew what he was thinking. ''You know the rules Batou and I have know the Major long before you have. The major has always gone by the book''. Batou looked at him and Smiled, and said ''But there harm in trying. Who knows I might get lucky''.

Motoko comes up and said ''Who's getting lucky''. ''No one''Batou said blushing. ''You finish that paper work Batou or have you been day dreaming about someone''. Ishikawa laugh and said ''Oh he's been day dreaming about someone alright''. ''Ooh who's the lucky girl then'' said the Major. Ishikawa in a smart ass way said ''Wouldn't you like to know major?'' and with that he left Batou with a very shock Major.

''What did he mean by that Batou? and don't say it was nothing. Because Ishikawa never says thing with out back up first''. Batou couldn't look at her. Then after awhile of the Major looking down at him he said. ''He spot me looking at you with what he said a hunger look''. ''Well is he right? Were you looking at me with a hunger look Batou? And don't lie to me". Batou just looked at her and walked away ''So Ishikawa right Batou''. Batou stop and turned around and said''Yes". In a cold voice and walkout of the room.

Next at day at HQ Batou couldn't stop thinking about the Major and that outfit she was wearing yesterday. ''The Major is running late. That's not like her''said the Chief. Ishikawa gave Batou a look and said in Batou cyberbrain. ''Do you have anything to about this''. ''Like what'' Batou said back.The team was waiting for her in the Chief's office. The door open and it was the Major. ''Where the hell have you been? You look like hell. Did you get any sleep last night?'' said the Chief. ''No sorry Mr Aramaki''. Everybody pull a face at this''Since went do you call me Mr Aramaki?''ask the Chief ''Sorry Chief"said the Major. "And since went do you say sorry?''.

The Major didn't answer she just sat in the middle of Paz and Togusa and hang her head. ''We have reason to believe that a bomb is going to be set off at 10:00am. We have three buildings that have bombs in them two of them are fake. But we don't know which of the three is the real deal''. ''But Chief it would take at least three hours to look at one bomb. We can't find the fakes in just one hour'' said borma. ''Yes I know this. That is why we have been call in. Are job is to catch the bombers redhand. You will spilt into teams of two. Togusa can stay with me. I have to go and see the prime minister and tell her what is happening. Well you have your orders move out''.

Once the Chief left the office with Togusa. They turn to the Major. Her eyes were dark and tried. Her hands were the only thing keeping her face up. Then her head drop into her lap. Her eyes were closed. Batou put his hand on motoko's back and said''Major are you awake''. Then he shook her alittle bit. Then she said''Ok Paz your with Saito. Ishikawa your with Bulma. Batou your with me. One Tacikoma to a team move out''. Everybody did what the Major said. Went they got to the Tacikoma hanger. Each team got a Tacikoma and told them to follow them in their cars. Went the Major and Batou got to their car. Batou said ''I'll drive'' ''Ok thank Batou'' Said the Major in a tried voice.

Went they got in the car she laid her head on Batou's . ''Motoko you don't look so good. What happen last night?''He said. "Don’t look at me like that. It’s what you said last night or what you didn't say. That got me thinking last night maybe. I have been looking at you with a hunger look. The last few late night we have been working together''. She look at him she look right into his eyes. "Do we have the same feelings about each other Batou?''. Batou nodded his head. ''Batou I think Iam falling for you''.She said in a dreamer voice laying on his still.

''Mr Batou where here"said the Tacikoma. Batou went to kiss her went Ishikawa ask. ''Are you there yet?''In his cyberbrain. ''I have just talk to the Chief. All the building have been cleared. So it will be only us in the builtings. Ishikawa over and out''. ''Tacikoma I what you to keep a lookout at all the doors and the roof. So nobody can get in or out ok''said the Major. ''Yes Major''said the Tacikoma

''Lets move out'' and with that the Major and Batou got out of the car and start to walk to the builting. Once inside the Major said’ The bomb is on the ten floor''. They took the stair to check every floor they seem to be alone''Saito here Major. We have a fake one over here''. ''Ok head over to where Ishikawa and Borma are'' ''Ok''. She sat down on the stairs next to Batou. ''Batou where you going to kiss me in the car before?''. Batou didn't what to say it but before he could say anything. The Major lean in and kiss him. It took him a second to realise what the hell was going on. Then he kiss back. Batou said to himself she kisses with so much passion and she taste so sweet like strawberry and cream.

They kiss like that until they heard something move. ''Look like we have the real one. Just are luck hey and I was having so much fun''said the Major in a very slow sexy voice and wink at Batou playful. He give her wicked smile back and said "Let’s do what we come here to do.So we can get back to some fun''. But something happen. A fire starts then the Major said ''All the bombs are fake they are after one of us''. ''Are you sure?. Why are they after me or you for?''. ''Well why else put the building on fire. Went they have a bomb to set off''. ''It was a setup''said Ishikawa listening in on their confession. ''Yes tell the Chief what is happening'' said the Major ''Yes Major right away''

The smoke starts to fill the stairwell. ''Major lets get out of here''. ''Right lets move out''. They starts to run down the stairwell. The Major saw someone she knew. She stops running and start to walk back up the stairs. Went someone behind her start to choke her. She was so tried because of lack of sleep. She couldn't fight him off. Batou got outside the Tacikoma was waiting for them. ''Where is the Major Mr Batou''. ''What she was right behind me''. ''Mr Batou some is coming out of the building and they have got the Major''. The bomber that was holding the Major got in the backseat of a car and drove off. Batou went after the car but lost it.

Went he got back to HQ. Everybody look at him Ishikawa was just about to ask what happen,but the Chief walk in and ask Batou into his office and said ''Tell me what happen to the Major. ''Went the smoke start to fill the stairwell. The Major said that all the bombs are fake. That they are after one of us. She was right behind me went we start to run down the stairs but went I got out of the building. The Tacikoma ask me where she was then I look behind me and she wasn't their. The Tacikoma saw a man running into a car and said he had the Major. I run as fast as I could but I lost the car sorry Chief''said Batou