Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction ❯ My Magical Gate Experience Was Ruined, As I Expected ❯ YGS: 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 4

 

It was a month later when I met her. The girl with the dog, the one niisan was hospitalized over, for being a hero dog rescuer. She had pink hair. Not red or orange, but pink. Probably a bottle, but it was pink. She was even more genki than me. Loud and friendly, but also… sweet. Reminded me of Victoria really. She brought candy to give to niisan as a thank you and apology for her part in the accident.

“Sable got off her leash. I replaced it, but that doesn’t really… so I’m sorry. Can I see him?” she asked hopefully. I happen to know niisan was asleep, a light novel dropped on the floor beside him. I think he wants to write novels someday.

“Sorry, he’s sleeping. I will take those and give them to him later.”

“Uhmmm. Okay. Okay. I… okay.” And she bowed and left. I thought of Orimoto, looking at these handmade candies and chocolates. Would she poison her hero? Probably not. I should taste test them though. I’m very tough. I won’t die no matter what, after all those horsemeat stews in the trenches, and ration biscuits. I tried one. Good. I waited. No dizziness or other issues. I found a girly magazine about fashion and started reading it, laughing in contempt at the retarded ideas. Modern Japan is so hilarious. I eventually finished the magazine and realized I’d eaten the entire bag of candies. Crap. Better not mention this to niisan. I got on with preparing dinner. Both our folks were at work again, now they were sure I could look after him and myself in their absence. It kinds sucks being latchkey kids, but it’s what we have to do as a family.